09 .

Fictional You

Suddenly , i heard anxious footsteps storming towards the bed , "Baek Jaekyung!"

I opened my eyes slowly and got up alittle to look who was that , It was Suzy .

She was holding onto a phone and then eyes were watery , "Yah ."

I tilt my head and smiled at her , "Suzy ah~!"

She pushed Yoseob aside and then sat beside me , Yoseob gave a face at her but she didn't bother about it , "Yah , Why are you hospitalized? Will you be able to come back to school ..?"

"Ne ." I said to her softly and assured her with a pat on her hand .

She cried and then said , "W.. What is wrong with you , You always never say ."

I hushed her so that Yoseob wouldn't hear our conversation , She whined and continued , "Are you sick ..? This is not your first time in hospital already ."

Yoseob then interfere our conversation , "Not the first time?!"

I shook my head and laughed awkwardly , "Aniyo~!"

He seemed to be interested and Suzy carried on her whining , "I also heard about the news of your parents already ."

I gasped and hurried to cover with my hands , "Yah! " Then looked up at Yoseob asking for privacy .

He then knew what i was trying to say and walked away slowly .

"Shh!" I put one of my finger onto her lips .

She then slapped my hand away , "Why must all the unfortunate things fall on you ..?"

I laughed and smiled , "I'm still alive , aren't i ..?"

Suzy glared at me and held my hands tightly , "You must stay alive! Must!"

I chuckled and nod my head , "Araseo , "

She then asked in concern , "Have you eaten?"

I shook my head and slightly stretches and tried moving my leg, they seems to be mobile now and i can move already .

"Here ," She grabbed a plastic bag and put on the table beside me , "You favourite rice cake~"

I smiled and slipped into my slippers , "Kamsahamnida~" , I stared outside of the room and wondered where did Yoseob went .

Suzy stayed for awhile and left .

I walked to the counter and asked the nurse when can i discharged , she smiled and said politely , "When the doctor says you can , you can do so ."

"What about my bill ..?" I asked her again .

The nurse then helped me check  , "Oh! " She said and looked up with a smile , "A guy in the tuxedo , paid for you bills and treatment already so your treatment would be valid till around next month ."

"Ah .. Ne , Kamsahamnida ." I smiled and turn around to walked back to my ward .

I turn back and stared at the opening door where people walked in and out from there , I wondered when can i see Yoseob again and when can he treat me that nice again .

I laid back down on the bed and was feeling bored , i took my phone by the side and went onto the net and surfed and clicked the headline news which stated : ,

"Tuxedo guy saved a lady who fainted on the floor!"

There was a picture with the news and a short description about it , there was photos of the guy and the lady .

I zoomed in and gasped , That was Yoseob ,It was him who carried me here .. , I looked up again and then carried on scrolling down the page , I read the comments on it and people replied with ,

"Yah~ I wished i was her .." "Aigooo~ Kyeopta! " "Totally handsome! Like drama!" "Aish ,I'm falling in love with him ," "He's cute too , can't believe he's handsome and has such a initiative!"

Tears were forming on my eyes , I tried to hold them in but they fall themselves and roll down my cheeks , I smiled and then took out my diary which was inside the little purse .

I wrote down what happened today and hugged it , I'm happy already , this is enough for me .

Then there was knock on the door and the door opened , there stood a tall building guy in a white long coat .

"Miss Baek Jaekyung?" His voice sounded deep and then he walked over to me with a clipboard .

"Ne..?" I struggled up the bed and slightly looked at him .

He was quite charming to be a doctor , he smiled to me and then said , "I'm doctor Kim , " He paused and said with a smile .

"You can call me myungsoo too if you want to , cause i'm bigger than you by three to four years ," He teased alittle .

Myungsoo then said with a serious face , "Well , Your sickness is rare , You should known by now right ."

I nod my head and then listened to him seriously .

He coughed alittle and then shook his head , "We're still finding a treatment for it and , it seems that .." He sighed and gave me a worried expression .

"Gwenchana , Carry on ." I said with a stern voice .

Myungsoo grabbed onto the clipboard harder and then said , "What we predict is .. You may not live any longer .. I mean , Is not a definite prediction yet ."

I smiled and nod my head , my hands clenched hardly onto the blanket and said , "I know , They say i may just sleep and leave ."

Myungsoo then got agitated and grabbed onto the clipboard harder , "I will , I will make sure that we get a right treatment for it!"

Even though , knowing that's no chance of living longer , i still mantain a smile on my face .

"Today , is your first time you leg being like this , right?" He asked again .

I nod my head and then hugged tighty onto my diary .

Myungsoo saw what i did and asked with a smile , "Looks like you still write diary ."

" I do .. I still do , because it records about my life ." I sounded alittle sad and looked outside of the window , i then looked back at him and gave him a weak smile , "I'll be able to discharge soon right ..?'

He nod his head and smiled , "Ne , Tomorrow , perharps . But for your treatment and financial problems .." He hesistated and thought for awhile and continued , "It might be hard for you get the treatment, "

"It doesn't matter anymore ." I already gave up and why do i even bothered with it ..?

Myungsoo then said , "If you really have financial problems and unable to pay , i'll help you with it , because you're my patient ."

I laughed and then thanked him for being such a great doctor , he's the youngest doctor in this hospital and i could say , alittle charming than Yoseob , I giggled at that thought .