11 .

Fictional You

"Yah , Palli!" Yoseob shouted to me and asked me to come out .

I ran over to him and he was standing beside some furnitures .

"Bring all of these into the apartment , " He ordered and the workers just nod their head and start moving .

I looked at how they cariied the furniture in the room and arranging them like how Yoseob wants it to .

"What's will all these?" I asked him .

Yoseob crossed his arms and smiled, "My things? "

"Your things? " I tilt my head while asking .

He nod his head and pointed the direction to the worker where he want to place his furniture ,"I told you that this place need renovation ."

"But I-" Before i could say anything , he turn around and smiled , "Hurry up and help . "

I sighed and obeyed his instructions , Yoseob's like a king and i'm like a servant , somehow i've a feeling that i'm not even at my own house!

"Ahh~ Finally done ." I whined alittle and fell back onto the comfy looking couch .

He passed me a drink and then sat beside me , crossing his legs , "Now , it looked much better ."

I glanced around , it looked so luxury and not some cheap apartment , well , of course , when they're rich , they would do all kind of things like these .

Yoseob slides down alittle and  then laid his head back at the couch , "Ah .. After all these tirring stuffs . " He murmurs and fell asleep .

When he was sleeping while i was admiring him silently , my phone vibrated alittle and i took a look at it .

Gikwang :

Yah , Come out now .

I took my phone and grabbed a simple caradiagn and walked out of the house .

"Pssst~!" I heard a soft voice calling out .

I turn around and Gikwang was bending over and was whispering for me .

He approached me normally and said , "Why is he at your house ?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said , "I've no idea , He just cam - ' Before i could finish my sentence , he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his direction .

His back was facing me and his legs were telling me that we need to go somewhere to talk about it .

My legs just followed and soon , we reached a cafe nearby within 10minutes walk .

We settled down and ordered some food and drinks .

Gikwang took a sip of coffee before continuing the conversation , "So ..? Explain now ."

I looked at him curiously , "Why do you want to know about it ..?"

"I .." He stopped before saying , "Well , I"m your friend and i'm concern about your safety , a girl and a guy shouldn't stay together  , do they?"

Gikwang finished his sentence and took a sip of coffee again and put down the cup onto the table with a firm grip .

"I have no idea,  he just wanted to move in , that's all ." I assured him .

He shook his head and gave me a serious expression , "He's not that kind of person who would do such a decision , something must have made his mind up."

I sighed and chuckled at his reason , "Yah ~ Lee Gikwang , it's okay because he's my crush , " After saying , i smiled sweetly and took a sip of my hot chocolate .

IU's song was playing behind and i listened sweetly to song and moved along with rhymth .

Gikwang anxiously swallowed the whole cup of coffee and hit the cup onto the table hardly till i was awaken from my sleep and the others stared at him for disturbing their conversation or startled them with the sudden sound .

"Aish , Waeyo!" I yelled at him alittle .

He stood up and stomped out of the cafe , saying , "I'll see you in school ."

This weird kid , i didn't bothered and daydreamed at the cafe .

I returned home with a light and happy mood , Yoseob was standing right infront of the door as i opened it , He tapped his fingers on his arms and his feet tapped along too .

"I've been waiting , Miss Baek ." He said with a firm voice .

I laughed alittle and closed the door ,"Wae?"

"My lunch! Of course!' He said with a stern look .

I gasped and nod my head , "Araseo ."

Suddenly , a feel of servant came up in my head again while i shifted them away , it feels like we're a couple now , i giggled alittle at that thought .

"Kimchi fried rice is okay ?" I asked him politely and served the dish up .

He sat there , spoke nothing but slowly digs his spoon into the dish and then puts it in his mouth .

Yoseob didn't say anything and carried on eating , looks like he's satisfied with it .

I smiled and return to my room but i heard him said , "Where did you go?"

I turn around and his mouth was filled with rice and gave me a look , "Where did you go , Huh ?"

He put down his spoon and looked at me seriously , I recalled about what he said last time and didn't bother about him , i just walked in my room and closed the door hardly .

Why is he even asking these questions , i'm a nobody to him , I laid back down onto the bed and faced the ceiling , thinking about this question .