14 .

Fictional You

"Gwenchana ..?" Gikwang asked me with concern.

I smiled and nod my head , i still feel awkward after that .. CPR , i've no idea why am i even blushing and bringing that up . Aish , I slapped my cheeks and He laughed alittle .

"Why are you slapping yourself?" He asked without hesistation as if he doesn't feel awkward , Maybe he don't because ..it's like just a CPR for him but why do i sense a feel of betrayed in it ..?

I kicked the sand slightly as i walked , He asked again , "Were you playing with those girls?"

The girls ..? I looked up at him and stopped my footsteps , he stopped his and looked back at me .

"You don't even know how to swim but still went to catch the ball ?" He said .

I shrugged my shoulders , "They don't know how to swim so .. I .. " He interrupted me and added , "So you went for it ?" I nod my head and admit it .

"Babo . Did you know you almost lost life because of it!" He raised his voice which startled me .

"I .. Because they need the ball , I'm not a babo!" I frowned .

He pat my head and walked closer to me , "But still , You almost lost your life , you shouldn't do that .  Alright?"

"Ne . " I bite my lower lips and looked down .

GIkwang grabbed my hand and interwine his fingers with mine , "Now , Just in case you will slip and fall into the water again , " He laughed .

I hit him with my other hand and he coughed alittle , "Yah! Are you trying to kill me?" I laughed and did a merong at him .

He chased me around the beach , I challenged him , "Kekeke , You couldn't catch me~"

Gikwang stopped his footsteps and shouted , "No meat for you!"

I pout my lips and ran back towards him , "Andwaee~!"

He laughed and ran away , Aish ,this kid .

 

During the dinner , The girls who were playing with me just now , sat aside , talking to each other and was looking at me .

I got my food and settled at a corner until they came towards me , "Mianhae." They said in unison .

I smiled and nod my head , "It's alright , hurry up and eat ."

They nod their head and smiled , "Kamsahamnida , For being such a nice and forgiving person . " They said and left .

I was forgiving ..? Am I ..? I gave a sad laugh and started to eat .

Yoseob approached me and sat beside me , "I heard about it ."

"About W-What?" My mouth full of food , i looked at him .

He looked at me coldly and said , "You almost .. drowned ."

I put my plate down and stared at the sea , "Well , What if i had .. ?"

Yoseob got very agitated and shouted , "You shouldn't , No , You don't even bother to think about it!"

I coughed and the others were all looking at him , i bow my head and assured them that there was nothing going on and asked them to carry on with what they're doing .

"Aish , Why are you so loud! I'm just .. " I paused and carried on , "I'm just thinking ."

"Not even thinking!" He emphasise the phrase again , I nod my head and laughed . "But who are you to think so much for me ..?"

He looked away and started to stumble over his words , "I .. You , I'm your classmate so i've the rights to care for you , don't i? And .. i'm your room mate too ."

I almost puke out everything in my mouth and burst out laughing , "O-Oh , Take it easy , you don't need to be so tensed up ."

Yoseob crossed his arms and said , "Who said i'm all tensed up?"

"You're not?" I asked .

He shook his head and pout his lips , giving a ageyo look , "Ani."

"Araseo , " I said with a smile , "Aren't you eating?"

Yoseob looked at me and said , "Why do you make a guy to worry for you so much ." After saying , he stomped off .

I tilt my head and stared at him , What's wrong with him again .. I carried on eating and enjoyed the sea .

Even though , just now that experience was scary but the sea is still so beautiful , sparkling pretty and showing off it's beauty to everyone .