17 .

Fictional You

During class, i kept on daydreaming and touched my lips , Aish , I feel so awkward .

"Jaekyung ? Baek Jaekyung!" The teacher screamed my name and i looked up and smiled awkwardly at him .

"Did you heard what i said?" He asked .

I looked at my book and the others , they were already a few pages ahead of mine , i gasped and quickly flipped to the page , i looked at Yoseob's book , He didn't write anything down too .

"A-Ah .. " I stood up slowly and avoided eye contact with the teacher , "Babo .. " I cursed under my breathe .

Yoseob nudged me and pointed something on his book , there was a note , writting : He just said that how this works . and then he pointed onto the diagram .

I laughed and clapped my hands , "Ne! I recalled!" I started to explain everything that was written on the book and what was on the board .

The teacher allowed me to sit and i smiled at Yoseob and he gave me a smile that made me blushed .

"Are you s-still awkward with what happened yesterday?" Yoseob whispered .

I looked at him , my cheeks were burning and i felt that my body temperature had just went beyond the line , i shook my head , "A-Ani , "

"Great then , i didn't mean that way , so don't take it wrong ." He replied coldly .

What did he mean by he didn't mean that way , I clenched my fist and punched onto the table , "Yah! What do you mean by you didn't mean that way?!"

I totally forgot about that there was a lesson going on and due to my harsh action ,i was being chased out of the class .

After the bell went , the teacher offered to see me and i was being nagged at .

I cursed myself for being such a fool and acted so impulsive .

As i returned back to my seat , Yoseob sat down there with his eyes closed , obviously , he's sleeping again .

I smirked as a idea came up in my mind , "You're so dead!" I giggled and raised up a marker , and started to help him draw , I drew his whole face and including the ears too .

Suzy pat my back and it startled me , i looked at her and she looked at Yoseob and back to me and laughed , "Yah! What are you trying to do?" She whispered .

I shrugged my shoulders and covered the tip of the marker with the cap , "It's him who provoke me first ." I whispered back and gave Yoseob a merong .

"Jaekyung ah~" Suzy dragged me out of my chair and i followed her .

She brought me to one side of the classroom and said , "Yah , Could you help me to ask Gikwang out?"

"Ask him out?!" I gave her a shocked look , i didn't expect her to ask me that .

"Well , there's no progress within us at all! I mean , you're closer to him , so i thought it would be easier for you to ask him out ." She explained and whined , "Please? You're such a kind girl with such a generous heart , could you do that?"

I laughed and stopped her from her sweet lies , "Araseo , I'll help ."

"Komawo~" She laughed shyly and thanked me once again before returning to her seat .

While i slowly walked back to my seat , Ask him out ..? Mostly is he ask me out not i , what should i say if i was to ask him out  ? Aish! I played around with my hair and vented my frustration on it . "This is crazy .." I murmur .

After school , Yoseob woke up and looked around while others were laughing at him even i am too .

"Mwo?!" He shouted , "What are you staring at? "

There was a junior who walked past our class and started to shout , "Your face!" And ran off .

I laughed and slowly got up from my seat and trying to sneak off .

But it ended up as a fail , he pulled me back and said , "what's wrong with my face?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders , 'I've no idea ."

He smirked and put his hands onto my face and briefly glanced at my face and said , "Your lips are still alittle plumped right?"

"M-Mwo!" I slapped his hands away from my face and blushed , "Ani!"

He added , "Do wish to make it more plump?"

I shook my head and pushed him away , "What are you saying!"

Gikwang came to my rescue before Yoseob took a step nearer to me , He grabbed onto my wrist and said , "Yah , Yoseob , stop it ."

Yoseob put his hands onto the table and looked at him , "Wae? You're feeling hurt because i'm making fun of her?"

"So what if i am ." He replied calmly .

I gasped and looked at him , he seems to be serious about it , i looked back and stared at Yoseob's direction , Suzy who was standing behind , seemed to be shocked about it , "Is it true? Jaekyung .." Suzy mouthed to me .

I shook my head and wanted to cleared up the misunderstanding but she ran off , and Yoseob who was standing infront of me , said with sacarsm , "This lady here , is a flirt , guess what ? You want her , take it but i persuade you leave her alone ."

"Why should i? She's not a flirt , in what way she is? " Gikwang shoot back his words .

Yoseob clenched his fist and raised them up , he was about of punch that into Gikwang's face , i grabbed his hands and shook my head , "Don't ."

"Look at this,  isn't this proved her a flirt?" He smirked , i was hurt and i stood a back behind and almost fell at Gikwang but Gikwang held onto me and smiled at me when i looked up at him .

"Yang Yoseob , She's not yours ,why do you bothered so much?" Gikwang asked .

Yoseob laughed and said , "You're my friend , Shouldn't i be concerned about it too ?"

"Maybe but don't hurt her anymore , She's suffered enough!" Gikwang shouted at him and pulled me out of the classroom .

I managed to look back at Yoseob ,he punched the table hardly and looked at me , that look in his eyes were filled with anger and depression , why was it so saddening at the same time ..?