29 .

Fictional You

He dashed towards Myungsoo Oppa and grabbed his collar .

Everything happened so quick that i couldn't respond except for coughing .

Yoseob seems to be distracted by my coughing sounds as he loosened his grip from Myungsoo oppa's collar and ran towards me .

"Gwenchana ..?" He looked at me worriedly .

I smiled at him and nod my head , "Ne ."

Yoseob stood up and turned to look at Myungsoo oppa , "What do you mean just now ..?"

"Mwo?" He said as if he doesn't know anything but his pretending was a total fail .

Yoseob raised his fist and i took his hands and pulled them down , "Don't do this ."

"B-But this guy is getting on my nerves!" He shouted .

I lightly place my hand on top of his and smiled , "I may forget and live , I may .." I hesistated and looked into his eyes , "I may just leave . But it's okay as long as i know that there's a period of time i spent with my loved ones ."

He gave me a light smile , his eyes were sparkling due to the tears that filled there .

Yoseob turned to Myungsoo oppa and asked , "Will she be able to recover her memories ..?"

"She might ." Myungsoo oppa said calmly .

Yoseob sighed and turned back to look at me as he pat on my hand gently .

"Gwenchana .. I've left with one week more , so .. let's spend the time wisely ..?" I asked him with a smile as tears started to flow .

He nod his head and hung his head down and shoulders moving , he's crying .. crying infront of me .

"Myungsoo oppa , I would like to discharge now ." I said to him .

He was about to protest and nag at me but i shook my head and added , "I've no time left , do i?"

Myungsoo oppa sighed and eventually gave in as he said he would helped me with the discharge paper .

He left us alone and the room was filled with Yoseob's crying sound .

Yoseob clenched his fist and placed it over his mouth as he tried to not let the sound out .

"It's okay ,Cry all you want , Tomorrow would be a better day for us , isn't it?" I comfort him and his back gently .

Yoseob's whole body lean against me and his hands eventually wrapped around me and hugged me , I hugged him back gently and placed my head on his shoulders , "I don't want you to leave , I don't want you to forget about me that fast ." He whispered into my ears .

I managed to get the tissue paper from the table and gave to him , I helped him to wipe away his tears and smiled , "Ani , You're always in my heart even though i've forgotten you ."

Yoseob looked like a child ,crying over a lollipop , i chuckled at him thinking of his cool image .

"Yah~ Don't laugh at me!" He whined .

I laughed and covered my mouth , "Araseo , Araseo! I won't laugh!"

He stood up and throw the tissue paper aside and smiled at me , "Have a good rest , i'll be at the couch , if you need something , just call me ." He approached the couch and swung himself against the couch and smiled at me , "Sleep ."

I looked at him and laid back down and pulled up my blanket , "I want you to sing a song for me ."

"Song ..? I'm .. I'm bad at singing ."He rubbed his neck nervously .

I pout my lips and said , "Yah~ Yang Yoseob , don't you think i've don't know you well , Your hyungs told me that you're great in singing!"

He cursed some words under his breathe and i laughed at his cute action , "Aish . Araseo! I'll sing but you've need to close your eyes alright!"

I laughed and nod my head , "Ne~!"

He started singing a song , i think that title of the song was Baby Baby by 4men , it was really sweet and his voice was really charming and captivating , i started to fall asleep and really i had a good sleep .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diaRk1Ow-CE&feature=related