10 .

Fictional You

Finally , i'm discharged from the hospital ,i really disliked the food there , but still sometimes Suzy would bring some of my favourite food in .

"Yah~! I'm here!" Suzy shouted and waved at me .

I smiled at her and carried my bag , "Why are you here?"

"Of course to company you back home ~" She smiled and pinched my cheeks , 'Did you missed the breathing the fresh air?"

I nod my head and smiled and eventually , my hands raised up high to touch the sky , "I wonder .. How's the living up there .."

She covered my mouth and then said , "Yah!"

I giggled and slapped her hands away from my mouth , "I need to breathe! Don't cover for too long~!"

Suzy then linked arms with me and then said , "Let's go home!"

"Home ..?" I stopped my footsteps and looked at her .

She nod her head excitedly and then clenched her hands together , "You're staying with me! My parents already allowed it!"

I shook my head and refused her offer , "I'll just stay at my apartment ."

"T-That apartment?" She frowned and whined , "Wae-ee~?"

I smiled at her and then walked ahead of her , "See you in school!"

She shouted out for me but i didn't bother about it and dashed towards the bus stop .

Back home , i opened the door slowly and diverted my attention fully onto the house , It has the same feeling , and same smell .

What was wrong is , the warmth isn't there .

I closed the door and then was about to closed it , a leg appeared and it scared me , I screamed alittle and then a hand grabbed onto the door and pulled open , "Yah ."

I tilt my head alittle to see who was it , It was Yoseob .

He's wearing a casual hoodie and a long pants with a sneakers , "So , This is your home ..?"

I pushed him out and said , "Waeyo!"

Yoseob was stronger than me and then he pulled me aside and closed the door , he took off his sneakers and then walked into the house as if it's his own house .

"How did you get here ," I asked .

He smiled and said , "Of course , I know where you stay , " He raised out a phone and then smirked , "I can check ."

"Why would you want to check ..? I'm not your girlfriend or what ." I said in sacarsm and then he reminded me , "Well , I'm your boss , Sort of ..? I'm came here just to check on you ."

I turn around and blushed in embarrassment , i remembered now , my boss told me to listened to him , i glared at him and then throw my bag onto the couch , "Yah! even so! You shouldn't just barge in!"

Yoseob then walked closer to me , i stepped backwards and eventually , i reached the limit and i hit the wall , i looked at him silently and he stared back at me , He turn around and then said , "You haven't even thanked me , And yet , You're scolding your lover?" He smirked at me .

It's indeed a bad thing for him to know what i write in my diary , "S-So , What do you want from me?"

Yoseob then smiled and said , "Hmm , This apartment does need some renovation ," He browsed through the apartment like it's his own and then said , "Alright , i'll stay here and you ." He turn back at me and pointed at me ,"You will take care of my daily needs then!"

I gasped and quickly objected his suggestion ,"But you have your own house and it much more bigger and beautiful than here!"

"How did you know is big and beautiful ..?" He smiled at me , i pushed him away and then continued ,"This place is just too small , and it's not convenient for you to stay here ."

He shook his head and quickly sat down on the couch which made him felt uncomfortable with and then he stood up ,"Everything here must be changed!"

I looked at him and shook my head , "Please leave now , don't treat me as a joke ."

"Don't you want to make me fall in love with you?" He said coldly at me and staring at me with those cold eyes which made me shiver , I swallowed my saliva and then said , "Why would you fall in love with me , And i have no intentions to let you fall in love with me , it's your choice to choose who to love."

His eyes looked sad and then he avoided eye contact with me and turn back around , "I'm going in here!" He pointed at my room and i quickly rushed towards it and blocked it , "Andwae~!"

Yoseob then pout his lips and gave me his ageyo , i gave in and then he opened the door and then observed it , Aish~! His ageyo just killed me in one second , I'm such a .. I sighed and then walked in with him .

He looked at the space and then said , "It's small ."

"What do you expect? To be big like your king bed room?" I shoot back him with sarcasm.

He shook his head and said with a sastified smile , "Here is much better ."

Yoseob then slowly walks out of the room and browsed the other room , His words stucked in my head , what did he mean by here is much better ..?

Didn't have time to think about it , i quickly tagged along with him and then he said , "Hmm ,this is my room ."

My expression changed , i didn't know why , but he wanted Umma and Appa's room  ,"Not here ."

Yoseob tilt his head to another side and gave me another ageyo , this time i didn't gave in and then sighed , "Anywhere but not here ."

I frowned slightly and he pushed my forehead , asking me to get out , I looked at him and he smiled , "Araseo , Its your apartment afterall ."

He then slipped back into his sneakers and said , "I'll think i can move here around next week , See you in school , " He smirked alittle and gave me shiver again .

I quickly closed the door and locked it , just in case he barge in like how he does just now , I sighed and lean back against the door , staring at the empty apartment .

Why did he wanted to move in , why did his attitude for me changed , sometimes he's nice and gentle but sometimes he's like a little devil , i've no idea , did he wanted to play with me and allowed me to fall in love for him deeply and then when the time comes , he abandoned me aside? I don't want to be hurt deeply  but instead , i wanted him to treat me sincerely . I sighed and cried alittle .