03 .

Fictional You

As i got back to my own seat , I saw my diary was lying on the table .

I ran towards it and quickly grabbed tightly onto it , and hugged it , "Who found this ?" I asked with a big grin on my face .

Everybody turn back but none bothered to answer .

I shrugged my shoulders and sat down , i wondered if anybody saw this notebook and took a peek at Yoseob , He was staring at his book coldly .

Just then , He looked up , "I found that ." He said .

For that one second , i paused my heartbeat , "Did you read it?" I asked with a stern expression on my face .

He looked at me and shook his head , "Why would i invade other's privacy?" I believed him and nod my head , "Then , That's good . " I smiled at him and thanked him , he shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms onto the table and laid his head onto the table .

He yawned and then closed his eyes slowly , His face was directing at me , i stared at his face again , that white pure skin of his , and his cute little lips made my heartbeat went faster , I thought i was going to have a heart attack , i swallowed my saliva and looked another side .

After school , I got up my seat and then somebody grabbed my hand , I looked up and saw Yoseob .

"Follow me ." He said coldly , giving me shivers .

Before i could even reply him , he pulled me up from my chair and my feet seems to not obeying my instructions , they walked themselves where Yoseob leads to .

He lead me to the big tree again , He then released my hand and turn around and gave me a smile which i never seen before , "There ,"

I looked at him curiously , "What are you doing?" I coughed alittle .

He smiled and lean against the trunk , I walked beside him and kept a distance away from him .

"You liked me?" He asked , this time , with a gentle voice , Suddenly , i felt that he's not that cold beast i knew but rather a kind , gentleman.

I bite my lower lips and interwine my fingers together , i was going to denied but then he continued , "Then go out with me ."

"What?!" I tilt my head to one side , he doesn't know me at all and he wants to date with me ..? This is strange , something is wrong .

"Don't you want your wish to come true?" He asked , smirking .

I knew it , He must have saw what i wrote , i covered my face with my palms and then , a warm and bigger sized hand pulled them down , "What ..? Don't you want to be with me?"

I shook my head , "You've must read ." I said coldly and still keeping a distance away from him .

Yoseob just smiled and nod his head , "Sorry , But i was curious ,"

"What else did you read too?" I asked him coldly with a serious expression .

Yoseob gave me a strange look on his face , "Didn't you liked me ? What did you like about me? Money? The charming looks? Or what?" Those words seems to be sarcastic in some way .

"I-I .. " I can't seem to speak , suddenly it feels like something choked at my throat .

He laughed , "Right , Must be money ..? Where are the feelings ? No , they're not true feelings ,are they?"

I shook my head and Yoseob just grabbed my hand and laughed , "Are you speechless? Because those are you motives aren't they?!"

He then relased my hands hard that i fell back onto the grass patch , i shook my head and tried to balance but i can't seem to balance myself and fell down onto the floor again .

"Though i never read finish you diary , but i'm sure , that much more motives written inside , isn't it ? " He smirked and faced his back at me .

"I don't wish to sit beside you anymore , neither do i want to see your face!" He said , "I'll request to change seats tomorrow to the teacher . "

I shook my head , "You .. You didn't read all ? " For awhile , i felt relief , and sighed , he must had misunderstand it cause in my diary , i indeed wrote about money and all those other stuffs about liking him , He must misunderstood it .

"Why? Do you wished i continued reading? Just to tear that hyprocrite side of yours!" He shouted .

I shook my head , Even if i was to say out the others , i also can't allow anyone to knew about the illness i had , He might be scared of me , "N-No .."

He smirked and kicked the grass patch , "Get away from me!"

Yoseob then ran towards to another direction and walked off .

I cried , I didn't know what to do , What to do to clear this misunderstanding , I haven't even confessed to him but then , He knew it , He knew i liked him but in a wrong impression , Why is this hurting so much .

I clenched onto the shirt and cried , Just then i sense the symptons of illness coming again and quickly rushed back to the classroom .

Luckily there was no one , I took out a pink box and pour some pills out and grabbed a water bottle and then swallowed the pills one by one , And calmed myself down .

"It's alright this way , " I comfort myself while wiping away the tears .

Just then Footsteps was being heard , Someone was approaching the classroom , i quickly hide the pink box into my pocket and then packed everything swiftly .

"Why are you here?" Gikwang popped his out through the window .

I smiled at him and nod my head .

"So ..? He pushed you?" He asked .

I shook my head , "No , Not that .. " I told him about what happened to Yoseob and me just now because i felt that he is a person who i can trust .

"And then ..?" He said .

I shrugged my shoulders , "well, that's it ."

Gikwang raised his eyebrow at me and i laughed , "Stop doing that expression! It's .. Funny ." I admit it .

He crossed his arms and then laughed along with me .

I stared down at my watch and then gasped , "I need to leave now!" I dashed to the bus stop and turn back waving goodbye at him .

"JaeKyung ah!" I heard him shouting my name .

While waiting for the bus stop , i assured myself that the pill box was with me , But then , it's gone again .

"Aish , Where have i left it?" I looked around and searched and recalled about i ran to the bus stop just now , Must have lost it .

I looked at the watch again , "Oh well , i rather get scolded than losing my pills!" I then ran back to the same spot where i bid goodbye to Gikwang .

Then there was a soft coughing voice , "A-hem ."