08 .

Fictional You

I woke up and I saw Umma was looking at me anxiously .

"Umma!" I said , smiling at her .

She passed me my glasses and hit my forehead , "Yah! You this brat! You almost died!"

I laughed and shook my head , "Don't worry , I have alot of time .. Alot .." I said , looking down .

She slowly sat beside me and held my hands , "Jaekyung ah .. I don't know how to say this .." She paused and unsure of what she wants to say , i shook my hand and smiled , "Aniyo , Gwenchana , Umma , You take your time ."

"No time already ." She said ,looking at me , "We left with no choice , but you needed expensive treatment and you know .." She paused again .

This time , i knew what was on her mind , i shook my head , "Don't . Don't tell me now ."

Her eyes went sore red and obviously , she's holding in her tears , "B-But , don't worry! We left the apartment to you , Appa and I would just leave for awhile , back to our hometown ."

" Umma  .. " I said .

She then up and down on my hands , "Even so , We will try to provide you with pocket money , Appa says that he would start his business back there , maybe we could earn more than what we are earning here ."

"Am i a burden?" I looked down as my bangs covered my eyes ,

I heard no reply , i wasn't staring at her face , i clenched my fist and then said , "Gwenchana , Don't worry about me , I'll be fine , You guys would be back right?"

I try to mantain a smile on my face , What i heard was no reply ,I looked up again and said , "Ne?" She nod her head silently and then grabbed the big bag beside her , "You Appa is waiting for me , I need to go now ."

"N..Now? Right Now ..? When i'm lying here?" I said coldly at her.

Umma bend down and kissed on my forehead and then pat my head , "Be good , alright , Take care,  " She then runs out of the room , crying .

What was that ..? All the relationships through the past ten years , all gone ..? I knew that this day would come, after Appa and Umma's conversation , I knew that Appa was unwilling to pay for my treatment and he dislike that , I sighed and clenched my fist , i was hurt , hurt deeply today , One is from my crush another from my foster parents , Now i'm left alone here , abandoned and lonely .

I tried moving out of my bed and then i dropped onto the floor , i was obviously stiff and still .

A nurse rushed in and helped me up , "You shouldn't move around , " She said with a warning tone , "Your legs still can't move yet ."

I looked at her , helping me to put my legs up to the bed and then covered them under the warm blanket , "Why can't they move ..?"

"I've no idea , " She said while busying doing things for me , "I heard from the doctor saying that your sickness is really weird and rare ." She continued .

I smirked and tears were in my eyes , "Then why bother keeping me alive ..?"

The nurse gasped and then stared at me , there was a awkward silence but then she said , "Cause ,  Life is precious ."

"Precious? Life is ? " I paused again and clenched my fist, "What if you're alone and got this sickness , nobody cares , Just you and the sickness alone , Then , what does living means?"

She stopped and didn't know how to response to my question , she just kept quiet and does her job .

After everything was done , she bow to me and excused herself .

I laid back , looking up at the ceiling , How long do i need to wait for my legs to recover ..? It's my first time that my legs cannot move .

I closed my eyes and didn't want to think anymore , slowly , i fell asleep .

"Yah .." I heard someone calling me in a harsh tone .

I opened my eyes and Yoseob was standing there , his hands were in his pocket .

"Gwenchana?" He asked , looking away from me .

I smirked and said in sacarsm , "Wae? I thought you didn't want to bother about me anymore neither do you want to see me ."

He looked at me and then said , "Yah , I came here just to check whether you're alright , Don't forget who carried you here!"

I tried to reflash back and thought hard about it , Who was that guy who brought me here ..? I just knew that a guy in tuxedo walked in from the crowd and then .. My vision out .

"What's exactly with you ..? You seems so weak ." He said honestly .

I looked away from him , "I'm alright ."

"You are ..? " He said and then paused and continued again , "Fine , You are . I'll be leaving now ."

He was about to leave , i didn't know whether should i let him stay or leave , But this cold beast right infront of my eyes is the guy who i liked , what's with this ..?

"W-Wait!" I said , closing my eyes .

I heard his footsteps stopped and he seems to turn around , I took a peek and then said , "C-Can .. Y-You stay?"

He chuckled alittle and nod his head without hesistation , he sat beside me and then said , "Alright."

"W-Why did you agreed so fast without any hesistation?" I asked him .

Yoseob shrugged his shoulders and said with a smile , "Manners? Responsibility ..?"

Manners ..? Responsibility ..? I nod my head as i listened to him .

He helped me with my pillow and said softly , "Just sleep , You this brat ."

I looked at him and then tried to turn but my legs coudln't listen to me and they stay still , therefore , i just stayed upright , sleeping like this .

"Don't worry anymore .. , I'll be here . " He said softly and Yoseob slowly .. leans his head forwards and then slept on the bed side .

I laughed and pat his little head , He then slowly flinches and then fell asleep , Indeed , having him to stay beside me is better than staying alone in the hospital .. But , Who am i to him that he was willing to stay beside me ..? Jaekyung ah .. Maybe he treat you as his classmate only and nothing else , You should also just forget him uh . I gave a sastified smile and then slowly while looking at him and fell asleep , Manners ? Responsibility ? He does have them .