30 .

Fictional You

I woke up as Yoseob pulled the curtain and the sun shines onto my eyes .

"Oppa! Why are you up so early!" I frowned as i kicked away the blanket .

"I want to spend every single second with you . so i ought to wake up that early!" He chuckled .

His smile was melting my heart and my heartbeat went like a racing car , my face was burning red and i'm indeed blushing as i tried to hide my face away from his .

Yoseob walked nearer to me and gave me a worried face , "Jaekyung ah , Are you sick ..? Why is your face so red!"

I pushed him away and he fell back onto the ground which startled me .

"Yah .. How could you do this to your Oppa?!" He frowned as he groaned in pain .

I quickly rushed towards him and helped him up , "D-Did i hurt you ..? Which part is in pain?"

While i was checking him , he grabbed this opportunity and grabbed my hand and pulled me into his embrace .

I gasped and hit his back .

"Yah! I'm in pain!" He said .

I quickly stopped my action and apologized , "Mianhae , Oppa , are you still alright?"

"Of course , i just want to hug you ." He teased .

I blushed and said , "What if somebody is looking?'

Suddenly , a familiar voice interrupted our conversation , "I've already saw it ."

I looked up and Suzy was leaning against the door and smirking .

Yoseob quickly back aways from me and stood up , making his shirt straight .

I blushed and coughed , "When did you stand there?"

"Long time ago ." She said with a smile and walked towards me .

"Why are you in hospital again!" Suzy said with a worried expression .

I laughed and shook my head , "It's nothing ."

"I don't believe it's nothing . " She said with a serious expression .

Yoseob interrupted us and said , "She's fine now , isn't it , Let her be ."

Suzy looked at Yoseob and then at me , "Are you guys hiding something from me ..?"

I shook my head as i made a flashback of yesterday night .

"Oppa .. Don't tell the others about my condition . And about the treatment too ." I said to him .

Yoseob looked at me curiously , "Waeyo?"

I gave the same reason , "I don't want to see them upset ."

"Gikwang knows it too , isn't it? It won't harm him if i tell him about the consequences but i don't think i would be able to talk to him too ." He said as he played his fingers .

I tapped his shoulders and he looked up at me , "Oppa , My wish is that , i hope you and him would reconcile ."

Yoseob gave me a uncomfortable look and sighed , "Araseo .. As you wish ."

I smiled and said , "Suzy still doesn't know about my condition ."

"Ah?" He gave a questioning look , i nod my head and asked , "So , You would keep it as a secret right?"

He nod his head and smiled .

Suzy snapped me out of my thoughts and gave me a look , "Yah , why aren't you packing ..?"

Yoseob walked towards me and looked at me , "Are you feeling unwell again ..?"

I gasped and gave him a look , He slipped out of his mouth by accident and he knew it as he covered his mouth and looked away .

Suzy quickly got the hint and asked , "What do you mean by again ..?"

Yoseob laughed awkwardly and said , "Ani .You heard it wrongly ."

Suzy raised a brow at us and gave us a suspicious look , "Yah , Tell me ."

Yoseob sighed and was about to speak , i tried to stop him but he shook his head and said  ,"Jaekyung .. Jaekyung had a illness ."

"Mwo?!" Suzy shouted ."Why didn't you tell me earlier ..? What's that illness ..? Will you be able to recover ? Uh? Uh?" Suzy panicked .

I calmed her down , She slowly took deep breathes and finally calmed down , "Tell me now!" She looked at me seriously .

I looked back at Yoseob , Yoseob just shrugged his shoulders and answered , "She'll know it sooner or later ."

Suzy was staring at me and i explained things to her slowly , one by one .

After listening about my long story , she embraced me in her hug , "Jaekyung ah .. Why do you have to live such a bitter life ..?"

I pat her back gently and she slowly back away , "It's alright ."

Suzy smiled at me faintly as she carried on packing my bag as her tears started to fall and she wiped them away .

I gave Yoseob a smile and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and whispered , "It's better to let her know , isn't it?'

I nod my head as i fixed my gaze onto Suzy .