31 .

Fictional You

"Jaekyung ah! Palli!" Yoseob urged me as he pulled my blanket .

I growl slightly and faced the other side , "Just a while more!"

He kissed me on my cheek and then kissed on my forehead to wake me up , I gave in and warned him , "Oppa! Don't ever do this again!"

Yoseob did a merong at me and smiled , "Why not , Yeobo?"

I threw the pillow at him and he caught it , "You've failed , Kekeke ." He giggled as he hold onto the pillow .

I looked for something soft to throw at him and found my slippers , i smirked at him and threw it at him .

This time round , it did hit him , He frowned and said , "Yah! Your slippers are so dirty , why did you use that to throw at me!"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked past him and picked up my slippers ,"Serve you right!"

Ever since that day , my daily life would end up like this , waking up early and Yoseob would bring me out on dates and we'll go to school together too .

Today is our third date and he said he'll bring me to somewhere , where by i wouldn't be able to forget that scene .

I dressed in a white dress with pink heels and got my small bag ready which was in brown .

Yoseob was dressed in a blue blazer coat with blue checekered shirt and wore blue jeans , he held onto a camera .

He held onto my hand and smiled , as he opened the door and head out , i saw a nicely decorated bicycle .

"This is our tour guide for the day!" He chuckled alittle as he hopped onto the bicycle and offered his hands to me .

"You've should told me that we're riding the bicycle! I'm wearing a dress!" I pouted my lips at him .

He laughed and pinched my cheeks gently , "It's okay , just hold onto my tightly . "

Yoseob hinted me and i held onto his blue blazer , pulling him back alittle .

"Yah , If you're going to do this , i'm sure you'll fall back!" He said .

I started to move my hands around his waist and hugged them gently .

He commented , "This is right , Be safe!" He laughed silently while my mouth slightly curved into a small smile , He shouted , "Here we go!"

The breeze were quite nice as he ride onto the streets , I slowly placed my head onto his shoulders .

"Yoseob Oppa ," I called him and he gave me a questioning humming sound , "Do you know that i'm feeling really happy right now ..?"

He nod his head as i glanced everywhere , I could admit that Yoseob is a nice and romantic guy , I chuckled alittle at that thought .

Passer-bys kept giving us glances , and some girls even gave me a happy look and shouted , "Unnie! Be happy!" And giggled off .

My mouth eventually opens up and hum a song . It's IU's Good day , Yoseob who noticed it fast , started to sing the lyrics.

 

eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji

Why is the sky so much more blue?

oneulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji

Why is the breeze so perfect today?

geunyang moreuneun cheok hana motdeureun cheok

Pretending like I don’t know , Like I didn’t hear a thing, like I erased it .

jiwobeorin cheok ttan yaegil sijakhalkka

Should we start talking about something else?


amu mal motage immatchulkka

 Should we kiss so we can’t say anything?

I laughed at his fanboying action as he ride , he did the action like how IU did .

"Yah , You like IU more or me ..?" I teased .

He coughed alittle and stopped the songs , "Y-You ."

I laughed at his shyness showing off and soon , we've arrived the place where he said he'll bring me to .

The scene seems to be  a perfect place for dating and drama screening .

Yoseob got down first and raised one of his hands out and smiled at me .

I smiled back at him and took his hand .

The bicycle was parked beside a tree to avoid causing a blockage on the path .

He held onto my hands and i walked beside him , holding on his hands .

"It's beautiful here , isn't it?" Yoseob asked .

I smiled and nod my head , looking around , I love the nature , the trees are all lined up beside the path and making a slightly romantic feeling to it .

Yoseob stopped his footsteps and i looked at him .

He smiled and held out a polariod camera , "Lets take pictures!"

I nod my head and smiled at him .

He asked me to pose as he take photo of me and after that , he asked a couple who was walking past us to help us take photo .

"Kamsamnida!" I said to the couple .

They exchanged looks at each other and gave us a smile , The guy said to us , "Be happy forever . " As they bid their farewell and walked off .

We continued walking down the path and saw a small cafe built there .

"Are you thirsty?" Yoseob asked me .

I smiled at him , "Sort of , Let's take a small break , shall we ..?"

He nod his head as he pulled me forward and run towards the cafe .

The cafe held a vintage feeling within it and was a perfect place for date , The chairs and tables were made out of the wood of the trees here , that's what the owner said to us as she placed two cups of hot chocolate on the table .

There wasn't alot of people at that time but still , i supposed the business here is still good as this cafe had opened for quite a long time .

Yoseob tasted the hot chocolate and nod his head slightly , "It's nice ." He smiled at me .

I smiled back at him as i took a sip of it and agreed to his sentence .

"Jaekyung ah .. " Yoseob called my name and i turned to face him , giving him a soft questioning humming sound .

"I'm going to make a photo album for you ." He said as he took out the polariods , "This , I will write every single thing we did and complete it before you go for your treatment ."

I felt my hands trembling slightly and tears started to form , "K-Komawo , Yoseob oppa ."

He shook his head as he pulled my hand out and placed his hands on top of mine , "Make sure you recover and return to Seoul , I will wait for you here . At the apartment , we stay ."

"C-Can you go with me ..?" I asked a ridiculous question that startled both of us .

Yoseob gave a gentle smile and said , "Mianhae , But , I'll wait for you , Ne ..?"

I frowned and asked again , "Why not ..? When you can stay by my side if i've lost my memory and you could help me to remember it ."

Yoseob sighed and said , "Mianhae , I've my own reasons for it too ."

Hearing upon how he said , make me felt a stab in the heart , I nod my head as i tried to understand him , he must have something important here to do .

"B-But , don't forget me if i take too long to come back , " I placed my hand on top of his and held on his tightly , He nod his head as he raised my hand to kiss it .

"Komawo . " I smiled at him.