22 .

Fictional You

"M-Mwo?!" Yoseob said with a shocked expression as he turn to look at me .

I fixed my gaze onto the ground , i didn't know how to explain this situation , it's just way too complicated .

Myungsoo Oppa continued , "Therefore , i thought it would be nice for you to know about it."

I didn't turn to look at Yoseob but i'm sure his eyes are on me .

Myungsoo Oppa turned to talk to me , He asked me to go out of the room as i obeyed and i stood up and walked out of the room .

"Mianhae , But still , you still need to let him know , right? He's your friend afterall ." Myungsoo Oppa admit his actions .

I glared at him and hit his chest hardly , "Yah , Oppa , He's not just my friend but my .. " I blushed alittle and said softly , "My crush ."

He tilt his head to one side , trying to hear what i was saying but i shook my head and sighed , "I didn't want him to be hurt ."

"They will , eventually . " He said coldly .

I looked at him with a serious expression , "Nan Ara! But still , is better to not know now and then know later , isn't it?"

"That's your thought! Haven't you tried putting yourself in their shoes , thinking that what if you're the last to know about this and by the time , you knew it , everything's too late?" He persuaded .

I frowned and put my palm on my forehead , "Oetteokhae ..?"

Myungsoo oppa just land his hand onto my shoulder and slowly pat them and gave me a assured smile , "I'm going to discuss something with you , it may helps , somehow , It may even cure your illness ."

My frown slowly curves to turn into a smile as i heard him said that , i quickly nod my head as we return back into the room .

Yoseob was sitting on the chair , his spirit seems lost , his gaze were fixed onto something , his mouth was wide open , Obviously , he's in a off mode .

I snapped my fingers infront of him and he got back to reality and gave me a look , "Baek Jaekyung , You this big fat liar!"

I blinked my eyes at him as he stood up and grabbed onto my shoulders , "You .. You lied , Didn't you?!"

Myungsoo oppa who was sitting on the arm chair , gave us a look and tried to calm Yoseob but Yoseob didn't heard him .

I was being pulled out of the room once again , Yoseob grabbed me to the garden and released his grip firmly .

"Look here , Liar , You're a liar right , You did like me , even if is now!" He said seriously .

I didn't know what to say to him , he left me speechless .

"So , this is the reason? This is the reason why you didn't want me to be with you ?" He asked .

"I didn't want to hurt you in the future . " I answered him , my vision went blur and i was biting my lower lips .

He pulled me closer and lean forward to give me a passionate kiss .

That kiss , startled me , it was so harsh and so fierce , i tried pushing him away ,but he grabbed onto me so hard and tight that i couldn't fight against him ,afterall he's a guy , a tough one .

The kiss stayed for quite a while until we both were out of breathe as he slowly pulled back until our forehead meet each other , he tried catching his breathe so did i .

"D-Don't ever l-lie to me again .. i hate liars ." He said softly to me in a gentle tone .

"B-But Y-Yoseob .. " I tried to say something again until he interrupts it with his words , "That kiss was a seal ,You're mine already ."

I went speechless , I couldn't believe what i heard , He said i was his , I blushed madly and tried to cover my face with my hands but he pulled them away .

"Don't cover your face , i want to look at you . " He smiled at me .

That smile of his just killed me , I smiled back at him , i guess it's better for me to enjoy this moment now , every single of them until the time stops .

"Yoseob, " I said to him as he held onto my eyes , leading me back to Myungsoo Oppa's room .

Yoseob frowned and pout his lips , "Why do you call him Oppa but me Yoseob without a Oppa? "

I gave him a confused look , "Myungsoo Oppa , You say?"

He cleared his throat and nod his head ,"Of course , even gikwang too . don't you call them Oppa too?"

I laughed at his jealousy towards them and tried teasing again , "Myungsoo Oppa and Gikwang Oppa are nice to me ,"

He stopped his footsteps and looked at me, "I'm not nice enough?!"

"What should i call you then ..? " I giggled again , "Because you are way too perfect ."

Yoseob cleared his throat and looked infront , "That's much better , hmm , i've no idea but you can call me anything ."

"Anything ? Yoseob then!" I teased .

He frowned again and said , "Not Yoseob!"

"Araseo , ahh .. Jagiya?" I felt goosebumps and shook my head , "Yoseob oppa then!"

"Aren't i'm special ..? Jagiya was fine ." He added a giggle behind .

I shook my head and my arm , "No ,it sounded so .. mushy~"

He frowned and kept on emphasising the word "jagiya" again and again , he repeat it like a recorder .

I knocked on the door and opened the door ,there goes Myungsoo oppa with his headphone on .

Yoseob cleared his throat and he didn't even notice our existence .

I sighed and used the same method again , i pulled his headphone down and he spun the chair around to look at us .

"Finally .. " I said .

He laughed awkwardly , "I'm sorry , too obessed with Infinite's songs ."

Infinite songs ..? Wow , is he .. umm , Myungsoo Oppa seems to know what i was thinking and snapped me out from that thought , "Im not alright! It's just that their songs are awesome , i do listen to T-ara's songs too ."

I laughed and nod my head , "Who do you like in T-ara?"

He quickly mentions his bias in there and cleared his throat and return back to work , "So .. " He tapped his fingers on the table , "The news is .. " He took a file and placed it on the table and pushed it towards me .

"This is the information that the other country sent me , they say if you would try it out over there ,it might cure you illness , Everything's written on here ." He said .

Yoseob joined in the conversation , "Would it be a sucessful one ..?"

Myungsoo Oppa explained to him , "It may not be one but it stands a higher chance to recovery , like 95% of it ? It's much higher ."

"There would be risk , is there?" He asked .

Myungsoo Oppa nod his head and continued , "It's a rare illness therefore , they are trying this for the first time , so there will be risk for this ."

"I'll take the treatment!" I agreed .

Myungsoo Oppa was startled with my answer and said , "U-hwa , that's fast but have you considered carefully?"

I nod my head and said , "I've think this is a great chance and i believed it would be sucessful ."

Myungsoo Oppa turn to look at Yoseob who was giving a worried expression , "Yah , Why do you looked so sad when she's taking the treatment ."

"I'm afraid ... "Yoseob murmur .

I pat his hand slowly and said , "You're not confindent with me?"

He shook his head and deny , "Is just that , i'm not really confindent with the treatment ."

Myungsoo Oppa assured him once again , "It would be alright , that place is so advanced , why not let her try it?"

Yoseob took glances at the both of us and then stared back on the ground , "Araseo ."

"But the price .. " Myungsoo Oppa said , "It's expensive ."

I looked at the price , it's totally more than expensive , it's like a daylight robbery , "In this state , how am i going to go for the treatment ..?" I sighed .

Yoseob took the file and examine himself and he smiled , "I'll pay for it ."

I gasped and stopped him , "Yah! Are you crazy , it's so expensive .."

He shook his head and stood up , "It's alright , Anything just for you , Have you forgot that i'm from a wealthy family?"

I looked at him worriedly , even so , he shouldn't spent his money like this .

Myungsoo Oppa leads him out of the room to made payment while i tagged along behind them and thought carefully , thank you , Yoseob oppa , thank you so much , for everything you've done .