32 .

Fictional You

Today's the last day , i'm supposed to go to the airport , I took a glance around the room , everything's stays the same except that i bought along my clothes and Yoseob's photo album .

I've been staying like this for ten minutes , sitting down here , staring at walls , tables , cabinets , not willing to leave the bed .

Yoseob didn't bothered to come in too , i think he's in the living room .

I stood up and finally decided to leave the room , i looked back for the last time before grabbing on the handle bar and pull open the door .

"Y-You're ready already ..?" Yoseob turned around to looked at me .

I gave him a faint smile and nod my head .

Yoseob approached me and grabbed onto my hand and took out a small device as he placed on it .

I took the device and examined it , "What's this ..?"

He smiled at me and explained , "In here , records my diary , my songs that i sang with hyungs ."

I clenched the small device onto my hands tightly and hugged him , "Oppa , wait for me , i'll recover ."

Yoseob pat on my back slightly ,and pulled my hands down and turned me to face him , "Saranghae , Jaekyung-ssi .."

He plants a kiss on my cheek and moved to my lips to give me a long parting kiss .

Yoseob slowly moves away from my lips as he place his forehead against mine .

"Me too , " I smiled at him .

His mouth curves into a small grin which melts my heart .

A knock on the door interrupted us .

Yoseob approached the door and opened it , Gikwang was standing there as he walked in , he smiled at me and waved to me .

I waved back to him and smiled .

He makes space for someone and the figure appeared , Suzy was standing at the door too .

She looked up slowly and rushed to me , "Jaekyung ah~" as she jumps onto me and gave me a hug .

I hugged her back and place my hand on her head ,"Wae ..? You miss me that much?" I teased .

She slapped my back as she whined .

I chuckled at how easily she was being teased , "Araseo , You're killing me by hugging so tightly!" I again .

She quickly loosened the hug and back away , "Mianhae ."

"Gwenchana!" I gave her a thumbs up sign .

"We should go to the airport now , Myungsoo must be waiting for us ," Gikwang said .

I nod my head as i grabbed onto my bag strap , Yoseob helped me with the luggage .

On the way to the airport , we didn't say anything to each other .

Until there , None talked .

"The atmosphere is abit .." I spoke as they got off the cab .

Suzy gave me a weak smile and Gikwang slipped his hands into his pockets while Yoseob went to take the luggage .

"What's with everybody's expression ..?" I frowned as i carried my bagpack .

Suzy stood near me as she fix her gaze on the ground , Gikwang didn't reply too .

"Are you guys treating me as air?" I got frustrated and said .

Yoseob puts down the luggage infront of me and smiled , "Ani , I can hear you ."

"Me too .." Suzy spoke up .

Gikwang nod his head and said , "Let's find Myungsoo for now ."

Yoseob carried the luggage with one of his hands and another held onto my hand .

I interwined my fingers with his and smiled at him .

Before walking into the airport , i looked up to take a look at the sign which says , "Incheon international airport ."

As i walked past the gate , there was a slight breeze which makes me shiver and Yoseob hurried to rub my arms and asked , "Are you cold ..?"

I shook my head and smiled , "With you , i'm not cold ."

He placed his forehead against mine and Suzy who was observing the both of us started to get goosebumps , commented , "Yah! Both of you! Enough already! Enough!" She stomped on her feets which made the both of us exchanged looks and laughed together .

Gikwang suddenly stopped his footsteps and pointed ahead , "There , Myungsoo!" and waved to Myungsoo Oppa who was dressed nicely in a black blazer with white tee and jeans .

Myungsoo Oppa really looked different today because i always see him in hospital and wear white coats with name tag on , today i looked at him , he looked like an idol .

He turned around and took off his sunglasses and waved towards us .

Gikwang ran towards him and gave him a rough hug as he wrapped his arms around his neck and rubbed his head .

"Yah , Stop doing that!" Myungsoo said , glaring at him .

Gikwang chuckled and nod his head , "Araseo , You this brat!"

Suzy was the only one that sees him for the first time , she bow towards him and started to make Myungsoo Oppa awkward with the politeness , "Ah ne ," and returned her a bow .

Yoseob who didn't said much today , started to keep himself busy with his phone .

I nudged him and he looked at me , "Ah , wae?"

"Why are you being so quiet today ..?" I asked him with a pout .

He shrugged his shoulders as he put his phone into his pocket , "I'm not ."

Gikwang , "Yah , Stop pretending!"

Yoseob glared at him which silenced him as he turned back to talk to Myungsoo Oppa .

After a while which seems like years passed , Myungsoo Oppa stated , "I've guess , we got to leave now ."

Yoseob immediately stood up and said , "That hurry ..?"

Myungsoo Oppa nod his head as he put his sunglasses on and took his bag , " Or , You have something to say to Jaekyung-ssi ?"

He denied but still Myungsoo Oppa gave a chance for the both of us to talk while Suzy and Gikwang backs away to give us some privacy .

"Oppa .." I called him .

He fixed his gaze on the ground and refused to look up as he gave a soft questioning humming sound .

"Y- You .. really doesn't have anything to say ..?" I asked him .

He nod his head and said , "I've already said what i should say for the past few days ."

I frowned in disappointment , "Alright , I'll leave now .."

Yoseob still didn't looked at me , with the heavy heart and moody feeling , i walked off , dragging my heavy feet .

Suddenly , there was a grip on my hand and it forcefully turned me back and i was faced with a surprised kiss .

Yoseob kissed me on my lips and parts after awhile .

Still couldn't figured out what he just did to me as everything happened so swifty , He said this , "I'll wait for you ,"

I looked at him and smiled , "Araseo , I'll recover ."

He nod his head as i gave him a hug , and before leaving , Suzy jumps out infront of me and hugged me as she cried, "Jaekyung ah , You have to take care!'

Gikwang who was really cautious , just gave me a warm smile and pat my head as he said , "We'll wait for you ."

I nod my head and smiled , "Araseo .."

Myungsoo Oppa waved towards me to ask me to hurry up and i nod my head in reply .

I managed to turn back and faced them with a smile and waved goodbye to them before heading in .

Yoseob just smiled as he waved to me and Suzy just nod her head while Gikwang stood there with a cool pose , i supposed .

I got on the plane and plugged in my earpiece into the audio and started listening , As i listened to his voice , i started to miss him already even though we've just met and parted . I'll return , Yoseob , wait for me .. as i turned to look outside the window ,staring at the white clouds and blue sky .