26 .

Fictional You

The alarm clock make a nuisance of itself as it tries to wake me up .

I stretches my hand and reaches for it and eventually , i dropped the alarm clock on my head .

"Aish" I woke up wtih frustration , rubbing my head as i heard Yoseob calls , "Jaekyung ah! Bballi! (Hurry) ieluhna!(Wake Up)"

"Ne! Araseo!" I shouted back .

Aish , I've must slept late yesterday to think about what Doo Joon oppa said to me .

I hurried to put on my uniform and tied my hair into a messy bun as i wore my glasses to cover the dark circles formed on my eyes due to lack of sleep .

Yoseob was already waiting outside , i quickly grabbed my bag and stuffed everything inside my bag as i wore my sneakers .

"U-hwa! You looked so different!" Yoseob exclaimed .

I glared at him , "Are you saying that i'm not pretty?"

He pinched my cheeks and wrapped his arms around me , "Ani , My Yeobo is the most beautiful person!"

"Yah! Oppa! Didn't i told you not to call me Yeobo?" I reminded him .

He did a merong and plants a kiss on my cheeks before running off , shouting , "Yeobo! Yeobo! Neomu Yeppeo!(So Pretty)"

I dashed towards him and shouted , "Oppa!"

We fooled around until we reached the gates of the school .

He grabbed my hands and interwined his fingers with mine and i smiled at him .

"Jaekyung!"

I turn around and saw Suzy running towards me .

Yoseob greeted her , "You're finally back ..?"

Suzy smiled at him and linked arms wtih me as she pulls me away from Yoseob .

Yoseob gave me an uneasy stare which make me flinched .

"Jaekyung ah .. So did you mention about the date yet?" Suzy asked with a bright smile .

"Ani." I replied her calmly .

She frowned and whined , "Why didn't you mention it ..? Is it because you don't wish to see Gikwang wtih me ..?"

I laughed awkwardly and shook my head , "I didn't get to talk to him yesterday so i'm going to ask it later ."

She smiled and nod her head , "Komawo!"

I sighed helplessly as Yoseob approached us , "Yah Aren't you guys moving yet ..? Class is going to start soon ."

Suzy laughed and teased me with a merong , "Araseo! I'll return her to you!" After saying , she pushed me to Yoseob and ran off .

I looked up at Yoseob who held onto me , he gave me a smile but that smile wasn't sincere as if he had something on his mind .

Gikwang was in the usual state as yesterday .

Suzy unpacked her things as she greeted Gikwang .

Gikwang just nod his head and also took things out that were needed for the lesson .

Suzy gave me a face expression as if to tell me why were he acting that way , i shrugged my shoulders because i knew the answer but i couldn't tell her .

Yoseob was bright this morning but he became moody after Suzy appeared , what's with him ..? I titl my head to examine him .

He just laid his head onto the table lazily and yawns .

During lunch break , i told Yoseob to go off first so that i could ask Gikwang about the date with Suzy , but instead of leaving , he asked me for the reason .

"A..Ah? I need to complete something ." I shuttered .

He raised one of his eye brow and looked at me suspiciously , "Sure ..?"

I nod my head , hoping he won't ask further .

"I'll stay with you to complete it ." He said .

Aish , this won't do , i laughed awkwardly and pushed Yoseob out of the classroom, "It would be fast, i'll come and find oppa later!"

Before he could speak another word , i urged him to hurried over to the canteen as his hyungs were waiting for him .

He obeyed and eventually walked off .

"Ahh.." I felt so relieved but the feeling is like i'm keeping something from Yoseob , It's not that i don't wish to let him know that i'm helping Suzy but i'm afraid he would be upset that i kept on hanging out with Gikwang , But would he be that petty..? Who knows ..? I shrugged my shoulders and approached Gikwang ."

"Oppa.." I said .

Gikwang looked up at me and gave me a questioning humming sound .

If i was to say that Suzy wants to go on a date with him , would he accept that ?

"I need to get present for my parents! Would you like to go with me ..?" I eventually lied to him .

He doesn't seems bright and unexpectedly he replied , "You have Yoseob , Don't you ..?"

I fronwed at his answer and said , "Yoseob is busy with his hyung to play soccer , please ..? Gikwang oppa~"

Gikwang eventually gave in and smiled .

"Assa!" I did a good job on this , now , I just need to tell him the time and location , "I'll message you for further details!"

He nod his head and looks like he's in a good mood .

When i head down the canteen , going down the stairs , someone covered my mouth and dragged me back , i struggled and tried hitting repeatedly on the person until for a moment , i heard this familar voice , "Jaekyung ah ! It's me , Suzy ah ."

She loosened her hands around my mouth area and i looked around , i was being dragged to a corner of the hallway .

"How did it goes ..?" She asked with concern .

I smiled at her as i coughed ,"Aish! You scared me just now . "I coughed again as my throat was dry , "It all went well , but where and when do you want to meet him ..?"

She clasped her hands together and smiled , "Daebak! Jaekyung ah! You're the best!" She gave me a thumbs up.

I shook my head and asked , "So ..?" When and where do you want to meet him ..?"

"Hmm, I'll message him later ." She said .

I immediately stopped her by saying ,"Andwae!"

"Waeyo ..?" She looked at me with a pout .

I sighed and explained to her , Suzy seems to understand that i lied to Gikwang but she asked ,"Why did you have to lie ..? Didn't you said he miss me or something ..?"

Aish! I spilled the beans again! I sighed and laughed awkwardly , "Ahh .. Surprise! Having surprises in your life isn't that good ..?"

She agreed with me and smiled , "You're right!"

"Of course!" I said it with an awkward smile as i head down to the canteen .

There goes again , stares , glares , gossips .

"Omo! She looked different!" "Yah .. She just want to seduce the oppas with her beautiful side!" "What if oppas saw her being like this , would they want her ..?" "Obviously not! She looked like a country pumpkin!" Giggles and laughters were heard as another added in a harsh comment , "I heard that she betrayed her best friend by stealing her crush!" "Omo! Such a witch!"

Disturbed with all those talks among themselves , i couldn't tolerate any further , i dashed out of the canteen to the big tree side where there's no one or should i say no one would visit that lonesome place .

To my surprise , i saw a figure sitting down and leans against the tree .

I slowly approached it and the image got clearer , it was Yoseob .

"Oppa..?" I tilted my head to one side and he opened his eyes to look at me .

"You're done with your things already?" He asked .

I nod my head .

Yoseob pat on the grass patch next to him , signaling me to sit beside him .

I sat down beside him and asked him out of curiosity , "Yoseob oppa , what are you doing here ..?"

"Thinking ." He said , closing his eyes as if he trying to feel something .

"Think of what ..?" I asked again .

There was a moment of silence and i realized i spoke something wrong , "D-Did i said something wrong ..?"

He shook his head and turn to look at me , "Did you know why was i being cold to you ..?"

I shook my head .

He smiled as he looked up and raised his hands to reach the sky,  "Simple . Because of love ."

"Love?" I said .

He nod his head , "Saranghae , It's often spoke to each other especially couples ." I nod my head as i followed hi words .

"And of course , if you said that , do you understand love ..?" He said bitterly .

I frowned and touched his forehead making him flinched because of my sudden action .

Yoseob gave me a warm smile and pulled my hands away from his forehead , "I didn't know how to love , i never truly been in love , until i met you ."

I smiled at him and gave him a sweet smile as i linked my arms with his .

"oppa , what's wrong ..?" I asked him with a worried expression .

He pat on my head gently and continued , "Just sharing my thoughts with you .."

"Ah ..? Your thoughts?" I whispered , and asked , "I heard that you don't mention a single thing about your childhood , do you ..?"

He shrugged his shoulders , "Did you done some research on me..?" He jokingly said .

I shook my head and laughed , "Ani ."

"I have a unpleasant childhood . " He mentions it .

This proves that i means alot to him , didn't it ..? and thus , he trusts me therefore he shared his childhood with me, i smiled at him as he continued his story .

"When i was young , my parents didn't cared about me." He shared , "Because i'm the only child of the family , they were strict with me but they never shown care , or they cared less ."

I pat his head gently and in return , he smiled .

"Therefore , i left the cold castle and moved into a warm yet small apartment ," He said as he hands moved to my hair and moved the strands of hair to the back of the ear .

"Why did you come here ..? Shouldn't you be at the canteen ..?" He asked .

"Ahh , i came looking for you ." I lied , i didn't looked for Yoseob but was escaping from the crowd .

"Are you sure ..? Your expression says it all ." He said .

I laughed awkwardly and Yoseob added , "You don't trust me ..?"

I shook my head quickly causing him to laughed at me , I smacked his back and he whined in pain .

"Araseo , Araseo! Mianhae!" He stopped me by grabbing my hand .

"Tell me , what's wrong ..?" Yoseob asked .

I looked onto the ground and fixed my gaze there , "Rumours , As soon as i goes to the canteen , i received glares , stares , nasty comments ."

Yoseob pat my head and moves my head to his shoulders , "No worries , I'll be there to protect you from them , You have me ." He tighten his grip with my hands .

I smiled and nod my head , "You have to , and always protect me!"

He planted a kiss on my forehead , "Of course , Yeobo!"

This time , i heard Yeobo , but i didn't move an inch neither did i scolded him , i just laid my head on his shoulders and felt that i was the most happiest girl in the world .