23 .

Fictional You

On our way back to the apartment , none of us spoke .

He held onto my hands tightly while i just sighed .

Yoseob stopped his footsteps and we were standing outside a shop , "Do you want to go in and take a look?"

I looked at him and stared at the shop , it was a wedding dress shop , the dress displaying infront of me was so pretty , short and stylish , but still it has the happiness feeling in it .

I cleared my throat and looked at Yoseob , "Oppa .."

He gave me a soft questioning humming sound .

"Why did you stopped outside here ..?" I asked .

Yoseob just smiled and held onto my hands , "Because , one day , i want to marry you ."

I blushed madly and sunk my face down to my hands .

He pulled them away and turn me around so that i'm facing him , "Is true , i will marry you when you're back from the treatment ."

I gasped and counted the days , "It would take a long time , around two years ."

He shook his head and smiled sweetly at me , "I'm willing to wait ."

Yoseob pulled me closer and wrapped his hands around my waist and locked his fingers together , i was staring at his eyes , he bends down alittle and gave me a peck on my forehead . "Let's go ."

I nod my head and smiled at him .

"Oppa , Komawo.." I murmur .

Yoseob giggled alittle , i assumed he had heard me while i just slowly tagged along beside him .

The next day , i woke up so early to make breakfast .

"Okay , Here i go . " I'm talking to myself like a fool but i didn't care , i was trying to fry the egg in a beautiful shape but it turned out very awful and all those , i didn't threw it away but ate it myself .

"Once more .. Flip!" I said and i flipped the fry pan and the egg was up in the air until it comes down and landed perfectly onto the frying pan .

"Perfect!" I gave a sastified smile and carried on with the others .

"Kimchi fried rice .. kimchi .. " I murmur to myself until there was a hand wrapped tightly around my waist , 

"Yah .. What are you doing?" I turn to see Yoseob talking to me .

I smiled at him and raised the kimchi on my hand , "I'm doing breakfast ."

"We can just buy it from some convenient shop , why bother to do so much work?" He said , frowning .

I pat his head and slowly pushes his hand away from my waist , "Araseo , I'm almost done! You better wash up ."

Yoseob gave out a small yawning sound and rubs his eyes infront of me and turn around to head to the toilet to wash up .

Aish , this kid , i giggled alittle and carried on with what i was doing .

After cleaning up , i placed out the plates onto the table and laid them out nicely , "I hope he likes it ."

"Jaekyung ah~" Yoseob called out for me .

I hurried over with my apron on and he pulled me into the toilet , "My moustache is growing! see!" He show me the small little patches around his mouth area .

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders , "You're a man , of course they will grow!"

"I don't like that , it make me like an ahjusshi!" He frowned , looking into the mirror and admiring each features on his face .

"What am i supposed to do when you called me in to tell me that? You could tell me that when you're eating breakfast later ." I said .

Yoseob turn around  to face me and said , "Help me to shave them off!"

I shook my head and sigh , "You're big enough to do that on your own!"

"I want you to help me with it~ afterall , you will become my yeobo~" He teased me and make me blushed .

I slapped his chest and applied the shaving cream onto my hand and started to apply on his chin and around the mouth area .

He was staring at me as i could see him staring down at me , "Mwo?" I said .

Yoseob replied ,"You're so beautiful , Yeobo ."

I blushed again , "Yah! Why are you calling me Yeobo?"

"You don't like it?" He frowned .

I paused on what i was doing and looked up at him , He gave me a ageyo and i sighed , "Araseo ,"

"Jaekyung-ssi? Yeobo~ " He laughed and repeat the words over and over again like a kid who is getting excited over small things .

I laughed and told him not to move because i afraid that the razor on my hand would hurt him if he carry on moving .

He stopped and pushed his head nearer to me and closed his eyes .

I giggled alittle at his cute action and started to help him shave .

"Done!" I said with a sastified smile .

He looked himself in the mirror , "U-hwa , Yeobo , i look much handsome now right?"

I laughed and said , "You're always are ."

He put his hands onto my shoulders and bend forward , his face was close to mine and i stare at his eyes since i didn't know where to look .

Yoseob planted a small kiss onto my cheek and hugged me , "Komawo,Jaekyung ."

I felt the warmth in his chest and hugged him back , "What for?"

"Everything , Letting me know what is love ." He said .

There goes again , a question popped up in my mind , letting him know what is love ..? what does he mean by that? I slowly loosen my hands around him and said , "Time for breakfast."

Yoseob urged me to go out while he changed his clothes .

I smiled at him , he doesn't seems like a cold beast but a adorable and playful beast . I chuckled to myself and untie the apron and throw it aside as i settle down onto the dining table .