18 .

Fictional You

"You almost said i had illness!" I shouted Gikwang and struggled from his grip .

He turn around and gave me a cold look , "It's enough , Jaekyung ."

"What's enough?!" I raised my voice alittle and again , trying to struggle out of his grip .

Gikwang slowly released me and i grabbed my wrist and it hurt so much . "What was enough?" I asked.

He looked into my eyes and gave me a disappointed look ,"Did you not know or are you trying to pretend?"

"I'm not ." I looked back at him , i was being honest .

Gikwang let out a sigh and turn his back to face me , "Now , i'm telling you this , maybe you would be shock ."

Why did he say i'm gonna be shocked ? He tried to open his mouth and inhale the air and closed his mouth again , even though his back was facing me but i'm trying to know what he was going to say.

"So ..?" I tapped my feet impatiently .

"I like you." He finally said .

There was a awkward silence , no one was talking , he was right , i stood still and was really surprised , my jaw dropped , leaving my mouth wide open .

He turn around and face me and saw what expression i was wearing , he burst out into laughter , "Just Joking~!"

I slapped his back hardly and said , "You left me dumbfounded!"

"I'm trying to brighten the mood up , How was my acting ? great?" He asked with a cute shy smile .

I laughed and pushed him away , "You might as well be in drama club!"

"Aish~!" He whined and gave me a merong , "Why didn't i think of that! I might be the best actor of the year in the school!"

"Babo , " I said .

He laughed and my mood was indeed brighten up , "Now what am i supposed to do?" I said in a low tone .

Gikwang leaned forward and stood closer to me , "What?"

"N-Nothing ," I tried to turn away but he stopped and i tried to avoid his eye contact while he said in a gentle tone , "Look at me ."

I tried to look at him but i can't , somehow i felt that i was betraying suzy or was it guilt?

"What is seriously wrong!" He said with a raised eye brow .

"You should know ? Or did you know that Suzy .. " I hesistated and examine his expression before carrying on , "Liked you ."

"M-Mwo!" He drew himself away from me and pointed to himself , "Me?"

I nod my head and sighed helplessly again .

"So that's the problem?" He asked with a smile .

In fact , there was other problem but i didn't know what was it , Was it Yoseob , i hope he didn't misunderstand that Gikwang really liked me , i took the courage and assured myself again , "Yah , Lee giwkang ."

Gikwang looked at me and gave me soft questioning humming sound .

"You really don't like me? I mean , You don't mean what you say just now ..? Right ?" I asked , and clenched my fist . I hoped not .

He was about to say something and he pat my head gently and said with a smile , "Of course not , Stop daydreaming , Don't think that everybody wants you!"

"Yah! Who said so .. Maybe Yoseob like me ..?" I smiled sweetly and thought of what he did that time but my thought was crashed this morning when he told me not to take it in heart , "Or maybe not ." I murmur .

"Babo , Why do you care so much for a guy who doesn't like you ." He said .

"It's like , i suddenly feel so happy around him .." As i started to explain , i started to walk in circles and got excited about it .

"Sorry for listening my long story ," I chuckled alittle .

He shook his head and said , "I'll promise you that if you take the treatment , i'll help you get together with Yoseob!"

"Treatment?" I tilt my head to the right and he tilt to the right and i tilt to the left , he tilt back to the left , "Yah! Don't copy me!"

He gave me a sheepish grin and gave me a serious look after that , "Didn't Myungsoo told you about it?"

"Doctor Kim?" I said .

He nod his head and gave me a hand gesture to tell me to look at my phone .

I took out my phone and it was dead already , i tried to on but it had no response , "My phone .. just died ."

Gikwang shook his head and laughed , "Araseo , The treatment ." He cleared his throat before continuing , "Listen to me first , Promise me not to be agitated with it ."

I nod my head and smiled , i was prepared for the worst , i don't know if i'm able to take it or not but to say the truth , i 'm prepared but afraid to listen to the truth .

"The treatment doesn't have a high chance of getting you cured but don't worr- " Before he could continued , i asked him , "What's the percentage to have the illness to be cured?"

"20% ." He frowned alittle .

"20% uh ..?" I said and repeated the word in my mouth again and again , it seems like i drifted into my own world , "80% to fail ."

He gave me a light smack behind my back and i looked up at him , "It's okay , It'll be fine , Somehow!"

"Would i need to suffer?" I asked .

He nod his head and said , "At first ,it would be very difficult for you but you'll get used to it!"

"Used to it?" I gave a sad smirk .

Gikwang whispered to himself and cursed himself for being such a bad convincer .

I laughed and smacked his back to ensure him that i'm fine , "It's alright , I won't take the treatment though ."

He got alittle bit angry with my repy and raised his voice , "Wae! It's better than nothing ."

"I would like to have a peaceful death than a suffering one ." I explained .

He begged me and persuade me in all kinds of method but i never gave in , who would wish to get treatment and in the end suffer to death , no one would like that .

"Enough!" I said and stomped off , "See you tomorrow , " I said coldly and ran off , tears suddenly run down my cheeks , I rather wait for the time to come than get the treatment , what if it fails ? What if .. i wouldn't be able to survive? wouldn't it be really scary? It's like a horror to me , no , i need to spend my time wisely , i need to have more fun before i go .