24 .

Fictional You

For the past few days , Gikwang was feeling moody , Suzy wasn't in school , this makes me feel bad .

During lunch break , Yoseob was about to ask me to go along with him to the canteen but i refused , "Mianhae , I've something on ."

He understands me and nod his head as he slowly loosen his grip onto my hands .

After he's gone , the classroom just left Gikwang and me .

Gikwang was lying on the table , staring outside of the window , i took the chance to talk to him , "It's a great weather isn't it?"

He just gave a soft humming sound and nothing else .

As i continued , I said , "Gikwang oppa , What's wrong?"

Gikwang turn his head and looked at me , he seems tired as if he hadn't slept for the past few days .

He smiled as he raised his head , "I'm alright ."

Obviously not , i pulled a chair beside his table and sat down , "Oppa , Tell me ."

He laughed and said ,rubbing his hands behind his neck , "Maybe , Suzy isn't here therefore i feel weird ..?" He continued with a awkward smile , "Chukahae , That you finally accepted him ."

I smiled shyly and said , "Komawo , Oppa ,"

Gikwang urged me to join Yoseob while he stay in class as he wasn't hungry .

The thing is that , i know he's moody but there's nothing i could do to cheer him up , Suzy and I hasn't been contacting each other , i wonder what she's doing ..? Maybe i should visit her ..? But still .. is it because of suzy .. or other matters? I wanted to ask again but he turn his head away to face the window again .

I sighed and got up from the chair as i arranged it back to it's orginal place .

As i reached the canteen , everybody shot me a look as if they saw something weird , indeed , it was weird because i shouldn't be around in canteen , i never once come down , i don't really come to the canteen .

I glanced around the canteen ,ignoring the people who were talking among themselves , i spotted Yoseob with his friends sitting together .

They were chatting happily , i didn't know what i should do, maybe sit at a corner ..? Or approach them ..?

While i was thinking , Yoseob waved out to me , "Jaekyung ah!"

This time , everybody divert their attention to me again , i sighed as i walked towards Yoseob . They must be wondering why Yoseob would call me .

I sat down quietly after i greeted politely to each of his friends and didn't talk at all .

"Yah , Why isn't your girlfriend talking ..?" Doo Joon asked .

I looked at him and gave him a awkward smile .

Yoseob turn to look at me and gave me a concerned look , "Are you feeling unwell?"

"Ani ." I replied .

I'm still not used to the canteen whereby people shoot me glares ,stares , and others , it's like i'm being watched .

Hyunseung oppa tried to cheer the atmosphere up by joking , "Ah... Are we too handsome for you ..?'

I chuckled alittle and shook my head , "Ani , You're not handsome . " He startled at my words and started to stone while i added another phrase , "You're pretty ."

He laughed and rubbed his necks , "Everyone says that , but i'm handsome aren't i?"

Junhyung who was eating his bread , stuffed into his mouth and said in a harsh manner , "You're noisy!"

The others laughed at two of them as Hyunseung started to argue back at him .

I started to feel much better too , until , Doo Joon Oppa asked , "Yah , Lee Gikwang , Where's him?"

Yoseob shrugged his shoulders and dig in his food with the spoon , "Maybe , sleeping?"

"Sleeping? At this time? Something must be wrong!" Doo Joon Oppa said with a surprised look .

He seems to know alot of Gikwang , maybe i should ask him what's the problem and perhaps i could even cheer him up .

After the lunch break , everybody dismissed to their own classes while Yoseob and I walked back to the classroom .

Yoseob held onto my hands tightly as if he's afraid of losing me , i laughed and , "Yah~ You're holding on too tightly ."

He pout his lips and said , "Because i'm afraid to lose you in the hallway ."

I laughed and smacked his back , "Yah! You think i'm a child ..? "

He nod his head and quickly loosened his hands from mine and runs away , "Yah! You come back here!" I shouted at him .

Yoseob dashed into the classroom and quickkly sat down in his chair while i slowly walked back in there without any difficulties .

I laughed at him , "Babo , You think i'll eat you up?"

He shrugged his shoulders , "Who knows?"

I sighed and started to manage my things on the table .

After class , Yoseob was about to ask me to go home with him and grab some Ddeokbokki with him , of course i wished to , but still i have to settled Gikwang and Suzy's problem .

"Mianhae , i've need to meet Suzy later on ." I rejected him.

He frowned and said , 'Araseo , I'll buy some Ddeokbokki and put it at home ."

I smiled and nod my head , "Komawo!"

I quickly packed my things while Yoseob waited for me .

He linked his arms with mine and smiled , "Take care , don't come home too late."

"Araseo!" I said as i swiftly gave him a kiss on his forehead and boards on the bus .