21 .

Fictional You

Throughout the day , i didn't talk to anyone neither did i listened to the teacher , my mood was totally down .

It felt like i wasn't the old Jaekyung , the old self , where have you been?

i sighed and got up without any energy , i couldn't feel my legs and eventually , felt back onto the ground .

There was a hand offered to me when i was trying to get up , i looked up and see who was that , it was Gikwang .

I gave him a slight smile and took his hands and swept away the dirt that was on my skirt .

"What's wrong with you today ..? You look so tired ." He said .

I didn't answered him , i didn't mean to not to reply him but i was just being moody , I smiled at him in reply and packed my bag.

"Jaekyung ah , Gwenchana? Did something happened between you and Yoseob?" He asked worriedly .

Mentioning about that , i yelled at him , "You should know it all! You told him something , didn't you?!"

He step back alittle and was startled by me , I was angry , but not at him , at myself , why did i even vent my anger onto him! I must be crazy .

I apologized , "Mianhae ."

Gikwang shook his head and gave me a awkward smile , "Something must happened right ?"

"Ne . 'I murmur softly .

I was feeling uneasy , i'm not sure if he did tell anything to Yoseob or not but its not good to suspect people , isn't it?

"D-Did you .." I hesistated for a moment and continued as i examine his expression , "Did you told him something?"

Gikwang shook his head and wore a serious expression on his face , he said in a firm voice , "Today , what you saw was planned by him , didn't you wished him to fall in love with you ..? He did ."

Everything ..? I sighed and smiled , "Araseo. "

I shifted my way out and waved goodbye at Gikwang ,  I was on my way to the hospital and as i looked outside of the window and stared at the road .

The bus came to a stop and i saw someone familar boarded on the bus -- Yoseob .

My heart skips a beat and hoped he didn't noticed me and i grabbed tightly onto my bag's strap .

He slowly approached nearer to me and sat beside me .

Yoseob seems to be very tired , his hair was wet and his hands were sore red , where did he went to make him look like this ..? Looking him at this state , hurt my heart even more .

His eyes blinked slowly and was looking onto the floor , his gaze was fixed here ever since just now .

I held in my breathe when he turned around and looked around him .

Yet , he still did not noticed me , i guess the strike for him was too hard and too strong , am i right ..?

I looked ahead of the road and saw that my destination was nearing , i didn't know what to do , even if i was to walked past him , would he noticed me ..?

I cleared my throat and tried doing so .

He pulled his legs aside and i struggled through the small opening and got out of the seat .

I tapped my card and walked down the bus , looks like , he didn't notice me at all , i sighed , what was i even expecting for ..?

My footsteps grew heavy and i dragged them against the floor and walked towards the hospital .

There was footsteps behind me but i didn't bothered with it until a cough was being made .

I turn around and looked , "Y-Yoseob?"

He stare at me with the pair of cold eyes , it felt like they're being lost somewhere , he asked with a low monotone , "Where are you heading ..?"

I looked around to find an excuse to say that i wasn't going to the hospital , "Hmm , There!" I pointed opposite to the shop that sells street food .

He nod his head and said ,"Shouldn't you cross the road over there?" He pointed behind him .

I laughed awkwardly , this is seriously awkward , he looked so tired and moody , i can't even communicate with him in this state!

"Ahh .. i'm going the front ." I said .

He slipped his hands into his pocket and urged me to move , "I'll follow you since i've nothing to do ."

"It's alright . I can handle this myself ." I said with a awkward smile .

He shook his head and insisted that he follow with me , "Since we both stay together under the same rooftop , we could return home together . isn't it?"

"Gwenchana .. " I tried to say no but he insisted , i was seriously stucked , would it be alright if Myungsoo oppa waited for awhile , it should be .

Yoseob was tagging along behind me and there was a call behind me , that voice sounded familar .. was it .. Myungsoo oppa?!

I slowly turned around and saw Yoseob looking ahead and his gaze fall onto Myungsoo oppa .

"Jaekyung ah! You're so early!" He smiled and me and waved at me , he was wearing the uniform , oh great , now what should i do .

Yoseob turn around and shoot me a look , "Who is he?"

I smiled awkwardly and slowly moves towards Myungsoo Oppa , he was still smiling at me until he noticed Yoseob .

"Your friend? Finally you got a friend to company you to the hospital!" He said with a bright smile .

That sentence just screwed up everything , i smacked my forehead with my own palm and looked at Yoseob who gave me a curious look .

"What's with this? What hospital?" He said anxiously .

Myungsoo oppa looked at me and i sighed and my shoulders felt more heavy , they sunk down and i murmur , "You just revealed it , oppa , i didn't mention once but now you said it ."

He gave me a confused look and i whispered into his ear , 'He don't know anything about my illness."

Myungsoo oppa gave me a apologetic look and i sighed and shook my head .

Yoseob shouted at the both of us and gained our attention , "What's with you two! What hospital?!"

"Oppa .. how?" I looked at him with a puppy look .

Myungsoo oppa shrugged his shoulders , "Looks like your friend had to know it , it's better to let the other know than suffer alone , isn't it?"

"Are you crazy?!" I whispered him back in a high note .

Myungsoo oppa walked closer to Yoseob and slipped his hands into the coat's pockets , "What's your name?"

Yoseob didn't replied him and said , "Who are you ."

"Myungsoo . " He replied Yoseob .

Yoseob nod his head and popped his head out from his side and gave me a hand gesture to tell me go nearer to him , I obeyed and slowly i walked closer .

He pulled my hand and i was standing just next to him , "Who are you to her ."

"Doctor ." Myungsoo oppa answered honestly .

This guy is driving me crazy! I gave him a face expression and he stick out his tounge and did a merong at me . Aish , this guy is really out of his mind .

"Doctor? Why does she has a doctor?" Yoseob asked again .

Myungsoo oppa ignored his question and said , "Why not we go back to the hospital and talked more on it ..?"

Yoseob looked at me and back to him again and he nod his head .

Secret can't be keep anymore ,Myungsoo oppa , i'm so going to make you pay for it! I growled at him and he just gave a smirk .