05 .

Fictional You

Suzy knocked onto my table , "Yah!"

I looked up at her , rubbing one of my eyes and noticed that everybody had gone home already , "Ah ..? "

Suzy sighed and sat beside me , "You slept during classes ? What's wrong with you ..?"

Yeah , she's right , i slept during classes which i never done so before , I had no idea why am i getting tired , and tired even if i do something small such as , eating ..? What is wrong with me .. , I hope it's not the time yet . Not the time yet , i mean , it's hasn't riped , so please don't take me now .

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders and remembered about what my boss told me yesterday , and quickly packed up my stuffs .

Suzy looked at me with a strange expression , "Jaekyung ah , Wae? "

I smiled at her and pat her head , "I need to save my job ."

"Save?" She tilt her head to one side and frowned , "Baek Jaekyung , You doesn't seems like the Baek Jaekyung i knew anymore!"

I chuckled alittle and teased ,"Wae? Did i changed?"

She nod her head and pout her lips , "You changed alot , Alot more , You don't hang out with me anymore .. Neither do you smile that often ."

That's true , isn't it ..? I laughed alittle and , "You have Gikwang oppa!"

Her face quickly turn red , and she didn't know where to look , "W-What ..?!"

I laughed at her cute reaction and pat her head , "I'll promise i'll hang out with you when i have the time , alright?"

Before she can reply , i swung the bagpack across my shoulders and left the classroom .

Tonight huh ..? Why must it be at night , i disliked the darkness , i hope he asked me to go somewhere that's filled with lights .

I took out my diary and then saw the slip that he gave me , The location was written there , hmm , It sounded somehow .. like a pub or something ..?

As i reached home , i reached out for the refrigerator and got myself a cup of cold water , the house was quiet , Umma and Appa are nowhere to be found , I shrugged my shoulders and approached the old-looking couch and leaned against it , "Hmm .. Night uh ..?"

I kept thinking and thinking until i felt asleep on the couch .

The ringtone woke me up and as i got up lazily and picked up the phone , "N-Ne..?"

"Where are you!?" A fierce and stable voice was being heard on the phone .

"M-Me ..? At home .." I shivered with fear .

"H-ome?! You are supposed to be here now , Right now!" The voice spoke , not knowing what was going on and i was half -awake , i looked up at the clock , 7pm ..? I'm late! I quickly hung up the phone and got changed .

The phone rang again , "Ne ..? "

"Do you still want to keep the job?" Now , i recognized the voice , is my boss , "Ne .. " I answered him .

"Come here , immediately!" He instructed .

"I understand . " I spoke to him and quickly dashed out of my house and left a note on the table .

I was wearing a white hoodie and a short denim pants and a pair or white sneakers  , Without bothering much of my outfit , i quickly got on the bus and went to the location .

Finally , i've arrived but something doesn't seems right , it's a club , even though i'm allowed to go in but still , i disliked this kind of noisy and dark places . It was located right in the alley.

I swallowed my saliva and bravely  stepped into the alley as i approached the club .

"Miss .' A tall looking man blocked me , I coughed and show my student card to the person and the person scanned through it with a device and nod his head , "You may go in now ."

I bow to him and walked into the messy club .

Everybody was dancing everywhere and it was very dark , rarely any lights on , i swallowed and grabbed tightly onto the phone .

"Jaekyung ah!" I heard a voice calling out my name through the noise .

I struggled through the crowd and found my boss sitting with another older man .

"Ahjusshi ." I greeted him .

My boss coughed , "He's Mr.Choi , Not ahjusshi!" He warned me with a stern expression .

I nod my head and apologized , "Juaesonghamnida . "

He just nod and softly coughed , he crossed his legs and tapped anxiously on his lap and was whispering something to My boss .

My boss suddenly stood up and excused , "I'll leave now , my wife is waiting for me at home ."

When did he got a wife , I never knew about it , "W-Wife? When did you -" He broke my sentence and said , "Make sure you pleased him , he's our big customer!"

After he's gone , It left both of us , staring at one another .

"What am i supposed to do ..?" I asked him politely .

He smirked and then interwine his fingers and lean back , "What else to do ..? Hmm ."

I felt uneasy and wanting to leave but then i can't as i remembered about this could help me to keep my job .

"You come here ." He asked for me to go nearer to him .

I nod my head and stood up and sat a distance away from him but beside him .

"Nearer ." He demanded.

Then He smiled and moved his head nearer to me , I looked at his face , and then gave me a very uncomfortable feeling , He wrapped his arms behind me and pushed me forward .

I pushed him away and coughed , "What are you trying to do!"

He shook his head , "That's make me upset , I thought , your boss just told you to please me ..?"

"B-But , you're not supposed to do this!"I warned him .

He shook his head and smiled , "You must obey , what could you do , i'm rich but you're poor ."

What he said just pierced through my heart , what's wrong with being poor ..? I sighed and tears were choking up .

"Come here ." He pat on the seat .

Before i took the courage to sit beside him and that close again , A hand grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back , I gasped and nearly screamed .

"You're this sick uh , " A familar voice was heard , i couldn't see his face but i could only see his back .

That back of his , looked like Yoseob's .

Mr.choi then continued and asked him , "Who are you ."

I could hear a slight smirking sound and then i saw him punched Mr.Choi's Face . I was trembling , Just then , another hand grabbed onto mine and pulled me out of the scary place .

"Let me go! Let me go! Who are you!" I yelled loudly .

I was afraid to open my eyes until i heard , "It's me , Gikwang ."

G-Gikwang ..? I looked up immediately and saw him smiling at me and giving me a assured look , "Y-You , Why are you here?"

He shrugged his shoulders and then looked into the club , "We better leave now!"

GIkwang then pulled me and we ran together .

I couldn't run anymore as my legs were feeling tired and they lost their direction as i fell onto the floor .

He grabbed me and pulled me up , "Here ." He then swiftly pulled me up into a bride-style way .

I blushed alittle and thought that i was actually a bad friend because i knew he was Suzy's crush .

"Who was that ..?" He asked after we reached somewhere far away from the club and by a river side .

"I've no idea , Just some Mr.choi . " I said , panting .

He nod his head and then fell onto the ground , "I'm tired ."

I smiled and nod my head , "Me too ."

As he turn to look at me , i smiled at him and asked , "Who was that guy that was standing infront of me ..?"

"Yoseob ." He said coldly .

Did i heard Yoseob , Was it Yang Yoseob , Was it him ..? Aigoo ,He saved me ..? He sa-ved me ..? I was obviously drooling already .

"Yang Yoseob , You mean?" I asked him again to ensure myself it was him.

He said nothing and nod his head , Somehow , Gikwang doesn't seems to be in a good condition with him , does he ?

"Did you both fight?' I asked him .

He shook his head and laughed , "We're brothers and friends , how could we fight?"

"Then why did you said his name that cold , and .. Didn't even bother to mention anything about him ..?" I asked him .

Gikwang shot me a look which gave me shivers and i just kept my mouth shut .

"Well .. Cold ..? I was Cold ..? I rather say i'm better than him , He was much colder than i do ." He said with a stern expression .

Gikwang then continued , "I was never cold but he forced me to , He seems to change , Alot ."

"Alot?" I asked him , tilting my head to another direction .

He just nod his head , "I shouldn't have said that much , My bad , Now , let's send you home ."

I was anticipating him to tell me the past of Yoseob , Maybe before i go , i atleast still know my crush's past , I sighed and nod my head .

He helped me up and then brought me back home , I stared out at the window and slowly , fell asleep onto a very stable and warm "Pillow", Maybe that was Gikwang's shoulder .