28

Fictional You

"Y-Yoseob?" I said , trying to look at the person who dashed in .

He turned around and gave me a disappointed look .

"You!" Yoseob turned back and pointed at Gikwang who was lying on the floor .

Gikwang managed to stand up , Yoseob grabbed his collar and was about to punch him again when Gikwang gave a arrogant smirk .

"I've always wondered , what makes her fall in love with you . so deeply ..? " He said .

Yoseob punched him and Gikwang managed to balance himself .

"This is for you!" Yoseob said , "For doing such a shameless thing!"

I glanced around and noticed that they're making a nuisance in the public , "O-Oppa! Stop this , Let's go!" I grabbed onto his hands .

He looked at me not that gentle way but it filled with anger and disappointment .

"I don't wish to see you! I feel so disgusted!" He said with a harsh tone .

I felt weak and deeply hurt , he pushed me aside and Gikwang helped me .

"You're making a nuisance in the public! Can't you see you're disturbing the rest?!" Gikwang blows up , he seems to be very agitated .

The waitress came to Yoseob and tried to calm him down , "Mister , Would you mind if you settled your personal things outside , You're .. disturbing the others ."

Yoseob smirked and crossed his arms , "Let's go out and settled things then ."

Gikwang followed him , I didn't know what to do , i turn to apologize everybody and grabbed my bag and ran after them .

They walked to a park and both weren't talking , the atmosphere wasn't right , it felt so tense .

Yoseob stopped his footsteps and he seems to calm himself down already , "Why were you with him ..?" He asked , looking at me .

I was right behind Gikwang and i stared at Gikwang , "I.. I came to clear misunderstandings ."

"Misunderstandings ..? What was that i saw ..?" He said with a frown .

"T-That's not how you think! I-It's not ." I said with a expression of wanting to cry .

He smirked and crossed his arms , "Really? You guys kissed isn't it ..?"

"N-Ne .." I admit that , it's true , there's not point of lying to him .

Gikwang stood up infront of me and tried protecting me but it make things worse , "I kissed her , I forced her to. "

"Black knight?" Yoseob smirked and gave a arrogant coughing sound , "Yah , You guys are the worst i've seen . Jaekyung ..? Forget what i've said to you in the past ."

Gikwang was saying something but i can't seem to hear him .

Yoseob replied him again but i can't hear him , what's wrong with me ..? Is like their audio is being muted .

"I can't hear anything! I can't! What are you guys saying..?!" I screamed and i was going mad , I stared at the ground and covered my ears .

"Why ..? Why can't i hear anything!" I said with a frustrated tone .

Yoseob and Gikwang approached me and looked me worriedly , they were saying something but i can't hear them . I can't!

"J-Jaekyung! Jaekyung , Bae Jaekyung?" Yoseob was probably saying this .

"What's wrong ..? Are you okay ..? Stop scaring us!" Gikwang was probably saying this to me .

"I don't know .. I don't know!" I fell back on the ground and covered my ears , tears were filling in my eyes .

They said something again but i tried reading them , they spoke too fast , i can't read their lips , I tried saying something but my voice ..? I lost them ..?

'A..Ah ..Ahh!" I forced my voice out but only sounds came out .

My vision blur , i shook my head but it made it worse , it got more unclear , soon , i felt relaxed , my hands fell back , my eyes closed , i can't hear , i can't see , i can't talk . This were the last thing i knew when i out .

I woke up and found myself in a room , there's Yoseob and Gikwang .

"Yoseob ..?" I spoke in a weak voice .

Yoseob turned back to look at me and ran towards me , "Gwenchana?"

I smiled at him and nod my head .

Gikwang was staying at the couch , saying nothing .

Yoseob sighed and pat my head gently , "Later , The doctor will come and help you do a check up." He said in a gentle voice but his eyes weren't looking at mine .

He was about to leave and i grabbed onto his hands , His back was facing me and i sensed something wrong , "O-Oppa , are you .. angry ?"

Yoseob didn't said anything and told me to rest as he pulled my hands away from his , He walked out of the room calmly ,

Gikwang approached me and sat beside me , "Just wait alittle more .."

"What do you mean ..?" I said to him .

He smiled and pat my hands lightly , "You might recover if you take the treatment ."

I remembered as he said that ,I need to go there isn't it ..? I frowned.

A knock on the door interrupted us and i saw Myungsoo Oppa with his wide smile on his face , "Jaekyung ah~"

I gave him a faint smile .

Gikwang was asked to leave and Myungsoo oppa started to report me about my condition .

"Aren't you going to do a check up ..?" I asked .

He laughed and nod his head , "Ne , But now , i'm reporting your condition to you ."

I nod my head as he said , "This time , looks like you're having symptons of not able to hear , speak , and see . Right?"

"Looks like , you have to hurry over there to get your treatment .." He mentioned .

I frowned and asked , "When ..?"

"In one week time ..?" He said calmly as he looked at his clipboard .

"M-wo! That fast?" I said .

He smiled and nod his head and he suddenly turned very serious , "But .. Jaekyung ah , if you take this treatment , you may recover but .." He paused and i urged him to say it , "You may lose all the memories ."

Taken back with his words and shocked , i'm at lost of words .

The door was opened , i gasped as i looked behind Myungsoo oppa , and Myungsoo Oppa followed my gaze and turned around to see who was there , it was .. Yoseob .