12 .

Fictional You

Gikwang walked past me and didn't even bothered to talk to me .

It feels like , he's being cold towards me these few days , what is wrong with him seriously , after that day , He ignored me , avoid me . not that cheerful and smiling prince anymore .

"Gik-" I tried to start a conversation , he pushed his chair behind and stood up and left .

Suzy tap my back and i turn around to look at her , "Waeyo?"

She frowned and asked , "You and Gikwang are so close! Unlike me .." She pout her lips , saying .

I almost forgot that her crush was Gikwang , i laughed and assured her , "We're just friends , good and .. close ? Friends ."

Close friends ..? Are we even if we are at this state now ..?

Yoseob was standing at the gate , listening to his music .

Suzy linked arms with me and walked me towards the gate , "Why is he even here? Is he waiting for you?"

I slapped her back hardly and gave her a look , she rubbed her back and gave me a frown , "Wae!"

Ignoring her nonsense , i walked past him .

Suddenly , i felt my hand was being pulled back , i turn around and Yoseob was staring at me coldly .

"Yah , Baek Jaekyung , am i invisible?" He said charmingly which made me stunned for a moment .

I shifted the thought away , he must be crazy , doing this infront of everbody , "Yah! What are you doing!"

He smirked and pulled me closer, his hands wrapped around my waist , "Don't you want me to fall in love with you ..? Your Job .." He looked up and down to me , "Is to make me fall in love with you , Deeply."

I pushed him away but he held so tightly that i was even closer to him , if i tried to move , his lips would fall onto my lips or cheeks , "I .. You .. You're crazy!'

Suzy was chuckling at the side and she bid goodbye to me while i can't even turn around to face her , I tried pushing him away again , it was no use .

Yoseob smiled and grabbed my hand , he plugged his earpiece out and said , "Let's go somewhere!'

Soon , we're at some shopping mall , he smiled and said , "You should stop wearing those spectacles ,"

I grabbed tightly onto my spectacles and refuse to take them off ,"Andwae~"

"Yah , You look pretty without spectacles!" He commented .

I felt that he cast a spell onto me when he compliment me that i was pretty without spectacles .

Eventually ,he took off my spectacles and bought a box of lens , "From now on , You're supposed to wear those lens to school , Make sure you look pretty ."He ordered .

What is this , I pout my lips and shook his hand away ,"I"m not doing this , this isn't me!"

"Those girls would laugh at you , shouldn't you prove them something?" He said .

He was right ,but still , i insist on being like the normal self , "No way , "

I stomped out of the mall and he ran towards me and stopped infront of me .

"Baek Jaekyung , Are you a fool ..?!" He said suddenly .

Fool ..? I was a fool in love , but i couldn't say that out , it would be awkward , "What if i am ..?"

He kept on persuading me but i won him because i kept quiet all the way back home .

The cold war started , both of us weren't even staring at each other , neither eating together at the same table .

I was at my room , thinking what he said , who was he to change me ..? What was wrong with wearing spectacles ..? I still .. look cute in them! I frowned as i looked at the mirror .

My phone vibrated ,there was a text message .

Suzy :

YAH~! Baek Jaekyung , Yoseob was so cool today! But besides that , i've a great news for you! It's about a trip to a beach, It's three days two nights , Appa told our teacher about it , so the teacher approved ,it would be soon! Remember to wear very hot , so that you could attract your eye candy , Kekeke~ Jagiya~ Neomu joaheh~ Kekekeke!

I threw the phone onto my bed and glared at it , What! Bae Suzy! Can't imagine that you told me to wear nicely to the trip , what is wrong with my dressing? Seriously!

I laid back at the chair and spun around with it , thinking about the trip , Maybe i'll patch up with Gikwang and .. maybe Yoseob? Wait~ W-What? Patch up with him ..? I spun back and sat up straight and stared at the door , A crush is a crush , i'll forget about it , but telling me to change? Andwae-eeee~!