20 .

Fictional You

It felt like everything is in a stop , the time stopped , the leaves stopped itself from dropping onto the grass , It felt that the world is revolving only the two of us .


Of course , i'm happy , but i hesistated , He likes me now but when he knew the news about me having that illness , what am i going to do next ..? I frowned .

Yoseob who was kneeling onto the ground , urged me , "Jaekyung -ssi , You don't wish to go out with me ..?"

I want to shook my head but instead of that , i nod my head to him .

He quickly stood up and his face was full of disappointment , "What's with this , You don't like me anymore ?"

"I've waited for too long ," I said to him coldly and turn around to face my back at him , "It's too late now ."

Trying to hurt him now instead of hurting him in the future .

Yoseob grabbed onto my shoulders and i flinched alittle , "I told you not to face your back at me when i'm talking!"

He turned me around with a strong force and he said with a frown , "What do you want seriously! I already said i would be with you!"

"Is this your sincere? " I asked him , he doesn't look like he sincere too .

He nod his head and opened his mouth to say something but he held back again . , my heartbeat went faster , i guess my cheeks is burning hot now .

"I .. I like you . " He looked seriously and stare into my eyes .

I couldn't held back my tears , eventually they roll down my cheeks and i quickly use my hand to cover it , the balloons were being released to the sky and the roses dropped onto the floor .

Yoseob took a step forward and pulled my hands down , "Wae ..?" He looked at me with concern and gave me a worried face .

"Did gikwang told you to do this ..? Or was it your own confession ..?" I asked .

He laughed and shook his head , "Babo , Yah , Lee Gikwang won't tell me to do such thing , it's really my own confession towards you . You didn't like it ?" He added a giggle after that .

His giggling voice was ringing in my mind , if it's his own confession , what else can i do ..? I want to accept his confession but .. i would be afraid to see him unhappy because of me .

"Mianhae .." I said and wanted to turn around again but he held onto my hands and asked me with a firm and steady voice , "Waeyo .."

"I don't think i like you anymore ." I said coldly , trying to held back my tears this time .

Again , He shoot a hurtful speech towards me , "Because you liked Gikwang ..? Do you expected him to confess to you ..?"

That one , did really hurt me , i was about to deny and said that i didn't liked him , but instead and i lied , I gave a lie to him , "Of course , he's been my side for so long .. Why can't i develop feelings towards him ..?"

"Look at me when you're talking!" He shouted and pulled me nearer to him , at first , i avoided eye contact but after that , i gathered up my courage and looked into his eyes .

"Is it true?" He said with a pair of sad and disappointed eyes .

I nod my head and said , "Ne ."

He slowly loosen his grip on my hand and he looked oown onto the ground , with his fringe covering his eyes , "Go . " He said softly .

Yoseob took a few steps back and was about to trip onto the floor when i wanted to help him but he slapped my hands away , "Go , I wish you and Gikwang would get together ."

My plan was successful , but seeing him hurting like this right now , infront of me , my heart felt like shattered pieces of glass , i slowly withdraw my footsteps and slowly , turn around and walked away slowly .

Yoseob gave out a loud yell and i looked back at him , he was punching onto the ground , hurting himself , my heart told me to run towards him but my mind said it's better to leave him alone since i've just stabbed his heart with a knife .

Tears started to flow , it slowly roll down my cheeks as i walked back to the classroom , everybody gave me a strange look , i wasn't bothering about them , i slowly walked into the class and didn't knock the door .

"Jaekyung , Jaekyung .. " The teacher was calling out for me but the voice slowly fades as i couldn't hear him at all ,and slowly i laid my head onto the table and closed my eyes , Jaekyung ah .. isn't this you wanted ..? Allowed him to gain another happiness from his loved one and not you , Jaekyung . You should stop now , Jaekyung , it's enough . Time's up , the game's over .