02 .

Fictional You

"Jaekyung , Jaekyung , Baek Jaekyung!" The teacher went crazy and screamed out my name loudly .

I got back to my senses and nod my head , "Ne?" , She pointed at me with the chalk on her hand , "Do not daydream!" I nod my head and bite my lower lips .

She then continued her lesson , I was daydreaming for one reason , He was sitting beside me , I was staring at him for the whole time and i had to sit a distance away from him even if we are side to side because i'm shy whenever it comes to him .

Suzy threw a paper over to me and i picked it up and looked , "What's wrong with you?"

I pushed my glasses up and then wrote down , "Nothing .. " And threw it back to her , just then , he spoke to me , "Stop throwing things around . " In a cold tone .

I looked at him and blinked my eyes , his eyes were infront , how did he know i was throwing , He then spoke again , "You better concentrate before that chalk is being throw over to you ."

I turned myself back and sat properly , "How did you know?"

Yoseob just looked at me coldly , "You've been throwing since just now , how can i not hear the rustling sounds ?"

I got shivers but his eyes were beautiful and his face was quite near to mine , i blushed alittle and nod my head, "I'm sorry ."

He spoke nothing and continued his studies .

The bell rang , everbody got up their seat and greeted the teacher politely before rushing out of the classroom , Suzy walked over to me and linked my arms , "Let's go to the canteen!" She smiled at me while i shook my head and raised up a lunchbox , "It's alright , You'll go with the others , i had my lunchbox ."

She frowned and pout her lips and whined at me , "Please ~ I want you to go with us too~" She looked behind the girls who were waiting for her , while then when i looked at them , they glared at me and some even mouthed nasty words , I just shook my head and said , "Well , I seldom go canteen , maybe next time ..?"

Suzy finally gave in to me and nod her head , she then ran towards to the bunch of girls who were waiting for her and left .

I put the lunchbox on the table and took a nicely decorated book out , That book i took out was my diary , I want to see what i've done during the past .

Walking down the staircase and staring at the canteen , all i see was , everybody eating their meals happily , chatting happily and they were rich kids , well , some sort .

I walked to a nearby tree and sat down there , Putting aside my diary , i opened the lunchbox and found scrambled eggs and a drumstick , I smiled , "Umma , Kamsahamnida~!" And then raised out the chopstick and dig into the rice .

Just then , i heard snoring sounds , I looked around and there was no one , where's that snoring sound come from ..?

I looked behind the tree and found Yoseob lying down there with his head tilted to one side , his arms crossed , he's sleeping soundly .

Without hesitation , i walked nearer to him and then smiled , How can a guy be so charming and cute at the same time ..? But sometimes , i found myself weird cause , why would i fall in love with such a cold guy , I wonder what kind of past his has and has he been so cheerful before ..?

While staring at his face seriously , He opened his eyes and it startled me , i fell back onto the grass patch and he coughed , "What are you staring?"

I shook my head and quickly take my lunchbox and run off .

After running for awhile , i noticed something is missing , My diary! I remembered about putting under the tree and .. Yoseob was there too! I hope he didn't found the book , That book contains all sorts of secrets even some embarrassing stuffs too and the illness whereby i didn't even tell anyone .

I rushed back to the tree and searched everywhere , the book was gone , it went missing , it vanished , Aigoo , What am i going to do now ..?

While searching for the diary , i saw a pair of sneakers appeared infront of me , i looked up and it was Gikwang , the guy who sat beside Suzy , "What are you looking for?" He asked .

I smiled and shook my head , "Hmm .. Nothing . " He raised his eyebrow and smirked , "Sure?" I nod my head , "Ne ." He smiled and sat down , "Okay then , I'll sit here and enjoy the breeze , You don't mind do you?"

"No." I said coldly because my mind was wandering elsewhere , i need to find that diary as soon as possible .

"You look busy ." He said with his eyes closed .

It's weird that he has a different personality from Yoseob , Yoseob has a group of friends and they always hang around together but not during break times because all of them are located in different classes and have different schedules except of Gikwang and Yoseob , both of them were in the same class .

"Do I?" I said in a calm tone and while my eyes wandered everywhere , I guess , someone has took it or threw it away or something , It's not good to made small matters become big matters . And it's not good if Yoseob found it , I even wrote his stuffs inside there! I'll be so much of a fool myself if i stand infront of him and he read every single things of my diary .

"I think .. i should leave now ." I said , bending my head down , and walked away .

"Stay ." He said . I turn back and looked at him , I'm not even close to him and he told me to stay ..? Why ..? I obey him and stayed by his side , "Sit down ." He said .

I nod my head and sit at a distance away from him . There was a awkward silence but then he broke it and said , "What are you searching for?"

He asked that question again , I can't lie anymore , could i , but if i was to say it out , i'll become a laughing stock myself , "N- Nothing .."

He chuckled alittle and sat up and opened his eyes , "Looks like you can't reveal it , could you?"

I shook my head and he smiled at me , "Alright then , see you around. " He pat my head and walked off . Somehow , i sensed a mysterious feeling from him , Like why is he asking me all that and Do he even know me though i know his name ..? All sorts of questions appeared in my head while i just divert my attention back onto studies and sighed , "Don't think anymore! Focus! Baek Jaekyung!" I smiled and nod my head .