01 .

Fictional You

It was a usual morning , like how the birds chirp in unison .

"Jaekyung ah!" Umma shouted out for me . I turn my head in the bed and struggled out of the bed .

Another day passed uh? I didn't spent much time on it though .

Slipping into my pink slippers , i raised out my hand and grabbed the spectacles on the table , "Ne , Umma . "I replied Umma and walked out of the house .

She popped her head out from nowhere and it scared me , "Umma!" I shouted at her .

Umma giggled and smiled , "That's my girl!" She then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the direction to the table , I saw Appa sitting down there , having his tea and looking at newspaper .

'"Let's Pray for Appa to get a Job!" Umma announced ,She's been like this since last year when Appa lost his job and she decided to do that every morning where we all could gathered together and eat together as a family .

I looked down and prayed for him but actually , in fact , i have a job , a part time job and i didn't want him to work so hard for us , for the family and for me . I know what he's been thinking because , He knew i have a illness , A illness which couldn't be cured .

Appa got up his seat and nod his head , "Jalgiya , I'll be off now , Jaekyung , work hard in your studies!" I nod my head and bid him a goodbye . Umma planted a kiss on his cheeks and pushed him away , "Go now , "

He nod his head and smiled to us and then waved bye .

I got up from my seat and dragged my feet into my room , I opened the closet and what i saw was only uniform , only that , I smiled and take it out from the closet .

I put it on the bed and i sat beside it , touching every single details of the uniform , "School uh ..? Now i just lived my life as a student , i wonder whether if there's a chance for me to live as a adult ..?" I said those words bitterly and then a tear managed to escape my eyes , Umma's voice interrupted my thoughts "Jaekyung ah! Palli!"

As i heard her voice , i quickly wiped away the tears on my face and wore the uniform , "A brand new schooling day , Smile and it'll be good!' I comfort myself .

I waited for Suzy at the gate , she's always late even though she has a car . She drives to school and everybody admire her .

Just then , while waiting ,I saw him , He walked closer and closer to me and was around few metres away , then he walked passed me , His charming cold looks was so attracting therefore i fallen in love with him and then i heard girl's screaming and i've been beated back to reality from another dimension ,What i saw was , a bunch of girls curling a circle and walking around him , He smiled but said nothing , That smile of his captured alot of hearts , and his name is .. Yang Yoseob .

Suzy pat my back and it startled me , "What are you staring at?"

I shook my head and pushed my spectacles up , "Nothing , " I giggled alittle and she link her arms around mine as we walked into the school .