27 .

Fictional You

"Umma ..?" I whispered , "U-Umma , I-I'm scared ." I shuttered .

I clenched onto the blanket and cried in my dreams , I shoot open my eyes and found myself awake and it's already morning .

Yoseob dashed into the room , shouting anxiously , "Wae..? Waeyo!"

I gave him a faint smile and flipped over the blanket as i slipped into my slippers , "Nothing ." I said calmly .

Yoseob helped me up as he wrapped his arms around me and held onto my hand , "Are you sure? You looked pale ."

I smiled at him and nod my head , "Ne."

Yoseob told me to sit on the couch while he get a cup of warm milk for me , i nod my head in reply .

I thought i've stopped dreaming of those already , why is it happening now again , Nightmares or memories , i've no idea because it's the same scene like how i've got lost .

Yoseob interrupted my thoughts as he puts the cup of warm milk infront of me .

I took the cup and smiled at him .

"Are you really fine ..?" He said with a worried expression .

I nod my head and took a sip of the warm milk .

"Your phone rang quite a number of times ." Yoseob mentioned as he switched channels of the television .

"Ah..? Ne." I said to him .

I looked around and found my phone lying on the dinning table , i took it and checked it .

U-hwa , so many missed calls ..? Voicemails ..? Messages ..?

I opened them up one by one , what i see was this .

Suzy:

This date is not going well .. TT TT .

Gikwang:

Aish , If you had told me earlier that you're not coming . What happened to you ..?

Suzy:

Gikwang is leaving already when i told him that you couldn't come , eotteohke? TT TT .

Gikwang:

Babo , I'm not going to talk to you . -pouts-

M-Mwo! I gasped as i tried replying them back and there was no response .

I totally screwed up! I frowned at my phone and grabbed onto it tightly , without knowing that Yoseob was behind me , i turned around and was surprised by him .

"Yah ..? You're not being your normal self ." Yoseob commented .

I laughed awkwardly and ran back into my room .

Jaekyung:

Gikwang yah , I'll meet you outside your apartment! I'm leaving now! Immediately!

"Oppa! I'm leaving to meet my friend , i'll come back later , just awhile!" I took my coat and wore it as i speak .

Yoseob was about to say something but i closed the door and ran to the bus stop .

Gikwang , please don't be angry , don't be , i grabbed tightly onto the handphone , afraid that he wouldn't show up as i meet him later .

"Jebal .. Jebal!" I murmur to myself and people moved away from me as they thought i was a mad woman .

Finally , the bus came and i boarded on it as i received a sound made by my phone .

I opened the message .

Gikwang:

Is there a reason for me to see you ..? No . Not at all , i don't wish to see you , liar .

This is impossible , you can't! I felt so anxious that my tears were going to fall as they build up in my eyes .

Jaekyung:

Andwae . Jebal , Just a while .

It didn't took me long to reach my destination , i got off and dashed towards Gikwang's house .

I ran as fast as i could , my vision got blur since i'm not really physical well especially today , somehow i'm losing my energy .

"Gikwang! Gikwang oppa! Lee Gikwang!" I shouted outside his apartment as i knocked on his door .

The door eventually opened itself , Gikwang didn't appeared , for a second , i didn't know what i was supposed to do , go in or stay outside until he showed up .

He smirked and said in a monotone , "I can't believe this , why am i even doing this , Ridiculous!"

"Can we speak for awhile ..? Just awhile ." I said , panting .

Gikwang crossed his arms , "What do you want to say ..?"

"D-Do we need to stand outside here and talk ..? it's blocking other's people way ." I said .

He shrugged his shoulders , "Alright , We'll go to the cafe then ."

I smiled at him and nod my head as he head off to the cafe , leading the way .

He sat down and followed by me , sitting across of him .

The waitress appeared with the menu and passed to us .

"Hot chocolate!" We managed to said in unison and we exchanged looks .

He lean back and said , "What do you want to say ..?"

"G-Gikwang yah , don't be so cold to me . I did not want to lie , really!" I felt that this was the worse as he was being cold to me which i didn't like .

"Why did you lie ..?" He interwined his fingers and laid them on the table .

"I-I .. Y-You were feeling moody these few days so i thought that S-Suzy c-could cheer you up ." I shuttered .

Gikwang shrugged his shoulders , "Did you think it helped ..?"

I shook my head and hung my head low .

"Suzy told you to ask me out for her , right?" He asked .

I nod my head and bite my lower lips , it felt like a lecture from my teacher .

"Wae ..?" He asked .

I looked up and smiled nervously , "Because she like you! You know that too . right?"

Gikwang nod his head and admit that , "But , i heard from Doo Joon that you went to find him ..?"

I nod my head and again , i hung my head low , not wanting to face him .

The waitress came and interrupted our conversation as she placed the cups of hot chocolates on the table , "Here . "

I smiled at her and took a sip of the hot chocolate and scalded my tounge as i drank too fast without waiting it to cool down .

"Aish . " Gikwang said in frustration as he hand me a peice of tissue paper , i stuck my tounge out at him and gave a eye smile .

"You know right , that i .. " He paused awhile and i looked at him , he was staring at me , I replied him , "Know what ..?"

"I like you ." He said that calmly and made the situation so awkward .

I went speechless , i didn't know what to say , my face was burning , i was blushing .

He came closer to me , I stared onto the table and saw his shadow approaching mine , his head was coming nearer , He lifted up my head and crashed his lips onto mine .

I struggled and tried to push him away , but the kiss held there so long , this is not right , Gikwang , I treat you as a friend and a brother , not .. Not a lover! I tried my last strength to push him away but he was too strong .

"Yah! You this brat!" A voice came shouting .

Gikwang break the kiss as he was being dragged back and was punched onto the floor .

I gasped and everything happened swiftly that i didn't know what's the situation , there stood a familiar figure like Yoseob , Gikwang was on the floor , i was sitting there watching .