15 .

Fictional You

It was already the last day of the trip , nothing much happened except that accident .

"Jaekyung" Suzy called out for me , i turn around and she was carrying a few bags .

"Here , Help me put this on the bus ," She said .

I nod my head and boarded the bus with these heavy bags , I was about to trip over and i closed my eyes .

Fortunately , i wasn't on the floor , but i was hanging somewhat in the air , i opened my eyes and looked up , Both of my hands were being grabbed , one side is Yoseob's while the other side was Gikwang .

They both let go of their hands at the same time and i fell hard onto the ground , "Oww."

Gikwang said to Yoseob , "Aren't you holding onto her?"

Yoseob shoots back his words  ," Aren't you grabbing onto her hand? "

Yoseob bent forward and helped me with my things and he grabbed onto my hand , I blushed slightly and smiled sweetly , "Kamsahamnida ."

He shook his head and helped me put the bags onto the bus , "Babo ,'

I pout my lips at him and he said , " Stop doing that , it's my job!" I ignored him adn was about to leave but he pulled me back and i sat onto the seat .

"Sit with me ." He said .

"Is this how you ask a person to sit with you?" I nagged at him .

Yoseob cover his ears and shook his head , "I don't care , and it's your honor to sit with me , isn't it ..? I'm you Cr-" Before he said that word , i covered his mouth and laughed awkwardly , "Stop using that to pressure me , You're more scary and not a prince charming!"

He did a merong at me and looked out of the window .

I plugged in my earpiece and listened to IU's music ,slowly and slowly , i got tired from the bus ride , i eventually fell asleep .

The road was bumpy and my whole body was relaxed , My head fell onto a very warm yet stable object .

I opened my eyes and looked up , it was Yoseob's shoulder , i blushed again and quickly moved to another side .

He pushed my head down onto his shoulders again and i blushed again, He .. He pushed my head ? My head laid onto his stable shoulder , making me feel protected , my heartbeat went faster , i guess my cheeks is burning hot now .

"Don't misunderstood , i just-t , Just trying to protect you from falling . " He said softly with his eyes closed .

"It's okay , i'll be fine even if i don't lean against on your shoulder . " I argued .

Yoseob opened his eyes and shifted his position , "Well , Up to you , I'm going to sleep comfortably while you , stay there hanging ."

I made a face at him and shifted my position to the other direction , I grabbed tightly at the side of the seat and slept.

The bus came by a more bumpy road and i eventually fell onto the ground .

"Aish .." I cursed softly under my breathe .

Gikwang raised his hands out and i looked at him and took his hands , "komapsumnida ."

He nod his head and crossed his arms and closed his eyes .

I went back to my seat and he grabbed onto my hand , "Just sit with me ."

His request gave me a difficult position , one side was my crush while the other side was my friend . what should i do now . I looked at Yoseob , and to Gikwang , Both of them seemed so relaxed .

"Ah .. Gwenchana , I guess i'll return back to my seat ." I said politely .

He opened his eyes and looked at Yoseob , Yoseob was still lying down there motionlessly and he looked back at me and smiled , "It's okay , He's asleep now , Just sit with me ."

I swallowed my saliva and looked at Yoseb , i guess for awhile would be okay , i nod my head and sit down beside him .

Gikwang started a conversation , "I heard that you was admitted to the hospital ..?"

I nod my head .

He continued ,"I knew it all . Stop lying ."

"M-Mwo?" I got alittle nervous , what does he mean he knew it all , perhaps he knew that i've had a illness?

"Ever since that day that you dropped your pill box , i knew something was wrong ." He said coldly while looking outside the window .

"E-Eh?" I pretended to not understand what he was saying .

He smirked and looked at me , "Don't pretend ." After that , he gave me a frown , "You don't have much time , do you..?"

Looks like he knew it all , my that secret , I smiled and shook my head , "I'm not pretending ."

Gikwang raised his voice alittle and startled the people who were asleep , "Just stop it , Would you!"

"Lower your volume , the others are asleep ." I said to him .

Suzy popped her head out from the back and looked at the both of us , "Waeyo ..?"

"Ani .. Ani .." I gave her a awkward laugh .

She slides back down to her seat while Gikwang continued his conversation , "Later . "

I was about to move back to my seat but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down , "Don't leave ."

"M-Mwo ..? Wae ?" I asked him .

He shrugged his shoulders , "Somehow .. Don't leave yet ." He said .

On the way back , the bus was very quiet as everybody were asleep .

 

"Jaekyung .." Suzy shook me and i woke up with a yawn , i covered my mouth and coughed , "Reached?"

She nod her head and passed me my bagpack , "Here you go ."

I smiled at her and laughed , "Looks like it was a fun trip ."

Suzy nod her head and packed her stuffs , what's with the sudden coldness ..?

I didn't bothered and got off the bus .

Everybody bid their farewell and left home in different directions ,i walked back home with the big bagpack .

Yoseob wrapped his arms around my neck , i tried struggling away from him and he said coldly , "Yah , What's with you and Lee Gikwang , just now ..?"

"L-Lee gikwang?" I said , "What's wrong with you and him , aren't you guys friends ..?" I asked him .

He nod his head and slowly moved his hands to his pocket ,i was freed , "Well ,We are , "

"Then ..?" I asked him .

He shrugged his shoulders and locked his fingers together and put them behind his neck , "Then ..? What? I've no idea too ."

"Aish , You guys are like this?" I carried on .

He smirked and stopped his footsteps , "Why are you so concern?"

"B-Because , you guys are so cold towards each other , shouldn't you guys be closer i mean like because you guys are in your own classes not like your other friends .. " I explained .

He laughed and said , "Our Jaekyung become so .. caring?"

"A-hem , I'm always ." I said with a proud smile .

Before he continued , Gikwang interrupted our conversation and said , "Yoseob , I'll borrow her for awhile ."

Yoseob was about to reject his request but he just walked off , grabbing onto my hand .

"Yah! Lee gikwang!" Yoseob shouted from the back ,i looked back at Yoseob , He gave me a anxious look which i never see before .

Gikwang dragged me to one side of the road , there wasn't any people at all .

He sighed and put his bag aside , "So ..Mind telling me , why did you lied?"

"Lied what?" I looked the other side , trying to avoid eye contact with him .

"About the illness , why didn't you let the others know?" He asked with concern .

"Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted , "I don't want them to be hurt , So i can't say it out ," I said .

Gikwang put his hands into his pockets , "But what if you .. , I mean , they would be hurt even more deeply if you didn't say it out ."

"B-But , I wasn't mean to , I just want my remaining days to be perfect. " I said with a sad smile , "You know it's a torture for me ..?"

Gikwang hugged me tightly and said , "I know , Because it's really difficult ,"

I pushed him away and said , "But how did you know about it?"

He smiled and said , "Who am I ..? Lee gikwang , I can actually ask the hospital about it , and the guy who served you .. Myungsoo , is my friend ."

I gasped and frowned , "So you lied too!"

"What i lied about ..?" He laughed .

"Because you knew about it , You must know how many remaining days to go right ..?" I asked him .

He shrugged his shoulders ," No idea at all , There wasn't a certain time for it , that was what he said to me."

"True enough , there isn't any certain time , i might just fall asleep and leave ." I said , laughing with tears choke up in my eyes .

Suddenly ,when Gikwang was about to reply me , there was a shout , "Babo yah!"

I turn around and Yoseob was hiding behind a big tree , He looked at the both of us , Did he heard it ..? I exchanged looks with Gikwang , Gikwang looked back at me and to him .