06 .

Fictional You

"Jaekyung ah!"  Umma called me .

I struggled out of the bed , grabbing onto my head , "Aish .. " , My head was spinning , I coughed alittle and then opened the door , "Ne , Umma ..?"

She quickly grabbed me and examine me , "Yah , You this brat , where did you go at night ..? We can't even get contact with you!"

I coughed alittle , trying to avoid the question , "Umma ah! What's for breakfast ?"

Umma then replied , "Today's breakfast is -" Then she broke off her sentence knowing she fell into the question , "Aish! Ani Ani ! Answer me!"

I shook my head and assured her , "Umma , Nothing happened , is just that Suzy asked me out yesterday night ." I can't believed i lied to her , I frowned alittle .

She just pat my head and smiled , "Today's breakfast are all your favourites! Make sure you eat well!"

I nod my head and gave her a grin and settled down .

After eating the breakfast she prepared , Somehow , Appa wasn't around too , "Umma , Where's Appa?"

She smiled and give me a hug , "Appa found his Job! "

"Job?"I tilt my head to one side and she nod her head , replying me .

So , he found a Job while i lost a Job ..?

"What's his Job ..?" I asked her .

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head , "No idea , You better hurry up to school!"

I nod my head and grabbed my bagpack .

While on the way to school , i kept thinking alot alot , thinking about the conversation that Umma and Appa talked that day , I somehow felt uneasy , It's so surprising that Umma actually cooked my favourites this morning ..

"Jaekyung!" Suzy waved to me exctiedly , she's arrived to school early today .

I smiled and pushed my spectacles up as she reached out for my face and pulled out my spectacles , I flinched alittle , "Yah! Return me!"

Though my vision was blur but still i can see her shaking her head infront of me , "Hmm , You actually look prettier without these .. Nerdy glasses!"

I tried to snatch my spectacles from her but still i can't see properly and almost tripped , "Araseo! " She whined and put it back on me .

"Aish! ' I raised a punch at her and she flinched alittle and pout her lips .

She then link arms with me and walked into the school .

My eyes wandered around the classroom , but still , no sight of Yoseob , Where is he ..?

Gikwang approached me and smiled , "Jaekyung ah ."

I looked up at him and nod my head , "Ne ..?"

"Who are you looking for?" He asked .

"A-Ah ..? Ani , No one ." I said .

Gikwang shrugged his shoulders and smiled at me , "Sure ..?

I lowered my head and played around with my fingers , "Actually .. Where is Y-" Before i could say , He already knew what i was going to ask , "Yoseob? Yoseob is feeling not well today ."

Startled with his answer ,my mind went wild ,did he get hurt because of the fight yesterday ..? What happened to him ..? What happened to Mr. Choi ? So many questions kept on appearing in my mind that i can't focus ,Gikwang pat my back and assured me with a smile , "He's alright , just got something to do , Don't worry ."

But he did say he was not well , i gave him a worried look and he smiled and walked towards Suzy while i saw Suzy gave me a glare .

I coughed alittle and then looked infront , My mind wasn't on studies but on Yoseob , I hope he's alright like how Gikwang says , and what is the business he said he was going to do ..?

It's already afternoon and class has ended , I struggled out of my chair , unwilling , packed my things with a gloomy look .

Suzy stomped right infront of me and shouted , "Yah , Baek Jaekyung , what happened just now ..? Between you and Gikwang Oppa!"

I laughed alittle and shook my head , "Nothing happened , i just asked about Yoseob , That's all ."

She rasied one of her eyebrow at me and then chuckled , "Must be , Must be , How could you steal my crush , That's totally insane!"

I nod my head and swung the bagpack across my back and smiled at her , "Mianhae , I have something on today ." And after saying that , i walked out of the classroom door , i abandoned Suzy today again cause i was going to apologize .

"Jwaesonghamnida!" I said with a frown , looking down on the floor .

His reaction was not what i expected , He smiled and shook his head , "Gwenchana , Is not your fault , i didn't know he was such a jerk!" He said .

Obviously , he did knew , I tilt my head to one side , looking at him .

"This time , This guy wants to meet you but at a decent place , much more beside that club we went , " He said , assuring me .

"Would you give me a profile of his ?" I asked , I was still feeling uncomfortable and scared after that incident .

He nod his head , and gave me a profile of the person , There was no picture of him but then , it stated ,

Name:Yang Yoo Seo

Age:18

Background: A wealthy student of Yang's family , the only son .

That's all , and it ended , I wonder who is he , and it made me more curious .

I took the file and kept it in my bag , I smiled at the boss , hoping this time round , he's a good guy but still i won't fall for a second time , i will ask Gikwang to help me out , Suzy might be in danger if she was to come with me .

"Gikwang ah .." I said with a soft tone .

Gikwang answered on the phone , "Ne..?"

"Would you like to help me ..?" I asked him .

He hesistated and then replied , "On what?"

"I need to meet up with a guy tonight ." I said .

He then replied with a joy as if he knew something , "Alright , I'll meet you up earlier ."

Didn't bother much with it , i managed my time properly and as time passes , it was time for me to meet up with Gikwang .

This time , I wore something much plainer , A plain blue tee shirt with a pants and white sneakers , i carried my bagpack with me and walked out of the house , "Umma , I'll be back soon!"

Before she could reply me , i already closed the door .

Somehow , I anticipated to look forward meeting the guy .

Gikwang was at the location already , i quickly rushed up towards him and apologized for being late .

He shook his head and smiled , "Who are you meeting ..?"

I tried remebering his name and then said , "Y-Yan..g Yoo Se..o?"

He laughed and nod his head , "Do you have a profile of him..?"

I took out the file and showed him , he smiled as he read , "Alright , then you shouldn't wear such plain clothes ."

At first ,i was alittle angry with his words , "Wae? Because i'm poor , that means i can't wear these clothes?!" He then slowly explain to me , "Aniyo , If he meets you in a decent place ,is either a high class restaurant , or something whereby ,casual outfits are not allowed to go in , like how you are wearing ."

I nod my head and frowned , "I don't have any decent clothes ."

He snapped his finger and grabbed my hand , "Let's get some!"

He brought me into a shopping mall and then looked around ,"Here , try this!" He pushed me a white elegant looking dress to me and asked me to try it on .

I tried and then walked out of the changing room , He shook his head and then passed me another outfit .

For the whole twenty minutes ,i've been trying all sorts of outfit he gave me and then he finally nod his head and said politely towards the lady who was serving us , "I'll wrap these and the others ."

I gasped and stopepd him , "Yah~ Lee gikwang , you think you are rich? Those clothes are expensive!"

He smiled and raised one card out , "I'm a regular here , "

I saw the card name writing with a "Yang" On it , without bothering much and didn't want to ask about it , i just sighed .

"But still , you shouldn't bought so much!" I then persuade him to left out those but he insists and in the end he bought all those outfits i wore .

"Okay , Next , Styling~!" He winked at me and brought me into a very good looking shop which all have all types of stylists in there .

"Miss Baek?" I heard someone calling me and as i turn around ,a good looking guy walked towards me.

He then started playing my hair and teasing them , "I think , you looks better without those glasses , what's your degree?"

I told him my degree and then he got me a pair of contact lens , it took them a hard time putting it on for me cause i'm unwilling to take off those glasses .

"Aish! Palli , I have no time!" He said with a frustrated tone .

I gave in and closed my eyes , then the lady beside me tried putting it on for me .

It was my first time wearing those lens and at first it didn't felt so comfortable but then , after awhile ,i'm used to it as it also allowed me to see clearly .

"Alright , done. " He said while clapping his hands , "Now , you just need some make-up."

After saying that , he left and then a bunch of ladies walked towards me with black boxes as they laid them out on the table ,i can see that all was facial products , make-up products.

Then , it finally finished as i stood up with those killer heels that i'm wearing .

I saw Gikwang leaning against the walls outside the shop .

"Gikwang!" I called out for him .

He turn around with a shocked expression on his face , i laughed alittle and almost tripped but he helped me with one of his hand , "Aigoo~ Our Jaekyung look so matured and cute."

"Yah , Oppa , How can mature and cute be together?" I alittle .

He laughed and scratch the back of his head and laughed , "Now you're free to go there ."

"Aren't you companying me?" I asked him.

He shook his head and pout his lips , "I got something on ~" He assured me again , "He's a good guy , don't worry , i know him ."

Then , he ran off without hearing what i was going to say to him.

 

Right now , i'm standing at the place where Mr.Yang was meeting with me , he hasn't appear yet .

"Baek Jaekyung?" I heard a voice calling out for me and then i turn around and what i saw was , Yoseob . He was standing infront of me, wearing a tuxedo and it looked unlike him .

I hoped i'm not dreaming ..