cornered

forget me not

Yoochun POV

Hyun jin phone blinking... i just arrive at the lecture hall, standing behind him and he didnt aware of me.... i took a peep into his handphone:

"i will be moving to a new house starting today because of the new project,will be living with my colleague here,our date this weekend is as usual, will contact u later, miss u"

who sent him that message? DATE?? .... ive been with him a year and half, he is a loner, his parents died,he didnt has any sibling or family, the guardian that sign all the paperwork is a lawyer, an outsider just to confirm the paper, he never received any mail or guest... so.... who is that person?????

"hyun jin.. i m here"

"sorry , didnt notice you there"

"so... i m thinking ... do you want to accompany me  this weekend?, i need to go somewhere"

"mmmm..mmmm... i m really sorry, i have something to do this weekend"

"i can go with you first.. i can send you with my car and after that we can go to my place"

"yoo chun... thanks but i need to go alone?"

"so, you are going to see someone?"

"yes.."

"some one i know?"

"no... "

"some one special?"

"yea.. something like that"

"your girlfriend?"

"u know i dont have girlfriend... "

"u cannot say who it is?"

"one day... i will tell you" he said...

and i just nodded my head... it is really hard to dig anything from him..... may be i should follow him this weekend.... yesss!!!! that what i will do..

 

Hyun jin POV

he asking me questions again.. i dont want to lie to him.. but it is a promise i made with myself, i dont want anyone to know that KHJ is my brother.. why hyung moving so fast... what new project he is talking about? he will be very busy in the future.... hyung is a workaholic person, and i dont want to burden him...  he paid all my expenses and tuition money, he even gave me the credit card, but i never use it.. even when i bought his birthday present, i will save it from my pocket money or working part time, i hope some day he will find his soulmates and live happily...

 

KHJ Manager

"so... do you want me to send you home?"

"yes please.. sunbae said he will cook tonight, why dont you have dinner at the new place?"

"sounds good..."

I asked him because i know that he felt uncomfortable with Jaejoong around... he is someone who needs time to get close to other person, i dont know how long it would be before he can be at ease around Jae... the only one that always accompany him is his little brother, hyun jin.... other than that.. he never brought anyone home..

we arrive at the new house, a double storey bungalow, with high fence and cctv outside, theplace eventhough located in the middle of the city.. is secluded behind the trees, i press the bell... Jae opened the door for us, he is wearing an apron... so he really cooking dinner... hyun joong walk behind me.... he got that  look again... i showed him the house, his room and Jae room are upstair, with their door facing each other

"Dinner is ready... " we heard Jae calling us

suprisingly our dinner is really delicious... i heard some staff said about Jae s ability to cook... but never knew it is this good... he smilling when i praise him... hyun joong just keep eating without looking straight at Jae... he just said a few words... when we finish, and i want to excuse myself... i saw him sitting rigidly on the sofa.... like he is watching a horror movie... eventhough the one that aired is a comedy

 

JAE POV

i wash the dishes ... hyun joong is watching tv, he didnt speak many words during dinner... and when his manager went home just now... he sitting there like a mouse hiding from a cat.... it make me wonder... why he is like that, or may be he is like that when he is around stranger.. but we know each other.. eventhough not very close, still.. he know that i am not a dangerous person.....

"do you want to drink? some juice may be? " i ask him

"juice is ok" he reply

i went and sit beside him, after putting the drinks on the table

"so.." he jump at my voice....

"sorry, u took me by suprise" he said

"never mind.. you have early schedule tomorrow?" i asked

"yes... how about you?"

"same i think... i will be in my room, if u need anything" i said after that

"ok"

 

KHJ POV

he sit beside me... and i  almost have the heart attack .... why i cannot control myself? all these years... i had succeded to suppress the phobia... why just having him around me make me felt so afraid.... if he touch my hand just now... he will know that i am quivering... if i am out in the open with a lot of people i never had this kind of reaction... but with him just two of us alone in the house i felt cornered .... i have to overcome this before he realize it.... i know that the main reason is that because i heard the romour that he is gay.... if he know ... he may feel that i m downgrading him because of the romour... he is my new team mate... i have to believe him...