dinner

forget me not

Someone knocking the door.... his secretary may be... the meeting ended nearly by the lunch hour..

and the door opened... i raised my head... its him!!!!! 

my heart beat faster.... Jae is standing at my door.... how........

"I m sorry ... i didnt make earlier appointment with u... I m Jaejoong... or may be u already know that... Mr Jung"

he offered his hand ... my voice didnt come out... i have to calm myself.... ok... i have to breathe.... slowly i regain myself back..

"mmm.. yes.. i know who u are... but .... what makes one of the top idol came into my office unannounced?"

"i came to discuss with u about the songs that i ve received , but not right now... how about dinner tonight?"

"mmm i m sorry, but tonight my schedule is full... say... i ll arrange it with my secretary and contact u later"

"mm if u say so... but i think, its better if u do not RUN.."

"ugh...mmmm...."

"see u"

how... did he know.... i m the composer?

 

JAE POV

yes!!!!....i know it is u KHJ...... in this world there are no coincidences.... at least that what i belief..... and how did i know how to find him..

Flashback

after the incident where i had bumped into him and he run away i had try to search around....

first is the rumors in the net... but nothing that indicate he existed....

then ... i heard my mom talking to my dad about someone who really like KHJ....... and my dad said he heard the rumors but never meet the person face to face...

i paid some of the IT intelligence to trace the email address of the mysterious composer - it lead to him..- the IP address that had being used indicate that the person is working in the building.....

i hired some private investigators to take some pictures and follow him around.... the first time i saw his pictures - i see KHJ -

then.... one day i m looking at his pictures... one by one... i saw something really familiar.... his key chain.... it made from the forget me not.... - one of the things he made from my bouquet.....

and lastly... i ambushed him today..... but i revealed that i know he is the composer..... he will deny it if i say that he is KHJ....  i need to confirm it through his confession...... from his reaction just now,i m sure its him, his eyes say that he know me..... but how he ended at the top of a conglomerate is a mystery.....

 

KHJ POV

i am shocked.... my heart nearly fall down.... how did he able to trace my email..... did he suspect that i am KHJ??? did he know? or may be he have proof?? ah... my head is spinning for an answer... i cannot ask  him, by asking means that it is a confirmation..... but my curiosity is killing me.... i rejected his invitation for dinner.... to spend time with him even a dinner or lunch i had to be ready .... i dont want to be caught in the act....

i stay at the office until late evening... by the time i m walking to my car... it is already night..... i didnt have any other appointment tonight... so i just drive my car to my favorite restaurant.... when i sit down and waiting for the food i saw someone i know....

"so.... Mr Jung.... ur appointment is canceled?"

"argh... ummmm ... yes.. i m afraid so.."

"u can call me Jae... most of my family and friend call me that"

"but... i m not ur family or friend... and.."

"i considered u as a friend as u had handed me many great songs... "

"ok..... so... how do u know... i am the composer?"

"i paid someone to trace ur email... actually i didnt know it is u... because the email address just show me the building... actually i went there to ask for ur help to trace the person.... but ... as  i saw u i think that person is u, and u confirm it.."

"ah... so... im caught.... i thought when u said u want to discuss about songs u received means that u already know that i am the composer...."

"u are always like that ... easy to read" Jae is whispering to himself

"what did u said?"

"ah.. i just said that... ur giving me great songs is a really good deeds"

"the food arrived.. please order something, it s my treat tonight"

"ah.... Mr jung... or can i call u Jung, i m not familiar with the restaurant... can u order on my behalf?"

"ok... mmmm let see... "

"Jung... can i asked u a question?"

"ok... why did u sent me the songs?'

"mmm aaaa... im ur fan... "

"ooo... so... for how long? i ve been told that u just came back from US"

"aa.. yes, my father is getting older... so he gave me the responsibility to operate our asian companies.. "

"so u are living oversea all this time?"

"i live there .. but we still come back once in a while here"

"did someone ever said that u look like someone?"

"no... why?"

"u look like KHJ"

"ugh... mmm... who is that..?"

"someone i love"

"ah.... so... are u saying that u are gay?"

"yes, did u have problems with that? or are u also ... gay?"

"mmmm ... no .. i didnt have problem with that... and i m not gay... u are a really straight forward person "

"yes... so u live here with ur dad?"

"no he is in US, he just come here once a while... i live alone"

"so u are single"

"ugh ugh.... yes... "

"next time ... please let me cook for u.. i like to cook..."

"mmm... let see if the time is right.."

both ate their dinner, Jae tried to get as many info as he can, and KHJ tried not to answer as many question as he can

"so.... Jung... thanks for the dinner"

"yes... aa.. "

"and Jung... call me Jae... "

"urgh ok.... Jae..."

"ah... mmm ... and not everyone know i like spicy food very much" Jae winked his eyes and left....

yes... no one know except ur  family and me... KHJ whisper to himself..... did my mask come off???