a new plan???

forget me not

JAE POV

i ve been watching the interview... KHJ he is a natural speaker.. a straightfoward person... if any interviewer ask questions.. he will answer it directly.. that what i like about him... but today i saw something extra on him.... what is it??? ah.. an earing... the forget me not - mmmm.... does he received it from someone???.....

i ve watching his accessories until now.. sometimes there are something like what he wear today come up... especially after his birthday... something made of forget me not, i have tried to search for something similiar on the net or asking around the jewelry shop.. but no one know where that kind of design come from... another mystery... did he really have some one special????

i have arrange something tomorrow... time to act... i am smilling to myself... a plan to catch the groom

 

KHJ POV

after the interview i went straigt home.. it s a live interview.. the first activity after i came back from holiday... i am wearing the earing today.. hope my little brother see it.. some of my staff are asking about it... i just said it is a gift..

the manager inform me today about possible collaboration with one of the senior in the company.. is it a duet? i didnt know what it is yet... and didnt ask more about the other party.. i never did any collaboration with other idols before.. this is the first time ive been given this kind of task... who would be my partner in the project....

 

KHJ manager

the president ask me to see him today... telling me about his new plan... a collaboration btw KHJ and Jaejoong ... mmm the usual collaboration is between male and female idols, may be he want to try something fresh... to produce an album that put two solo artist together just like forming anew group... i wonder what is in the head of the president... both idols are contrast, KHJ is full of mystery,quiet type, didnt blend well in a party and always try to avaoid private functions while Jaejoong is a happy go lucky one,always joking around and a lively person, have a pack of friends and romoured lovers, like fast car and party, there are even romours that he is biual or gay and used to be very wild....

"boss are these plans will succeed.. they are contrast and not even friend... rarely talking with each other.." i asked

"dont worry.. they will make a very good duo.... KHJ is too clean... a little bit of romours will help their partnership" there are some evil gleam from the pres eyes...

"what do you mean by rumours...?"

"nothing heavy.... may be something like - are they a couple?" the president are smilling again

"what????? , boss... KHJ is straight as a stick, i know him... he will be very uncomfortable with that kind of rumours..."

"he will have to obey right... the contract stated clearly he need to fulfill the company arrangement... he will understand"

"will he???? " KHJ is one of the idols who did not gave a lot of headache to the management, but... this is something new... will he follow?

"dont tell him anything ok... we need to proceed with a careful plan.. to make things look like real... i warn you... just do what u asked for"

"but boss..... i think we should...."

"it had been agreed by all, the plan will start next week... so i really hope your cooperation"

"ok boss... "

i cannot imaging what will happen if KHJ know about this... it look like a manipulation... does Jaejoong also agreed to this.. or he even didnt know... i am walking slowly toward the elevator.... with an uneasiness in my head and my heart ....

Somewhere ....

In the dark room... again... someone is smilling wide... the room is full of computer and screen... and the wall is full of pictures... pictures of KHJ... in front of him are screen of KHJ in front of his house... walking.. alone... when KHJ walked into the house, the cctv also move along with him... "ah.... my little prince always a lonely one...,if u only know that my eyes are always watching you.... " the person talked to himself... while controlling the cctv from his room....