fate is something that cannot be broken

forget me not

the President POV

"did you tell him?" my wife asked me

"who?.. Jae?.. no"

"why didnt u tell him?"

"he is going to the right direction... i ll tell him when the time is right "

"how about KHJ?"

"i didnt have enough chance to tell him yet... i thought by pairing both of them together.... the relationship will be establish naturally... "

"why didnt u tell jae when we know he is following hyun joong last time?"

"honey... u know Jae, he didnt like to be force... and i also want to see, if the so called the red string of fate really existed"

he know his wife is really concern about Jae and KHJ... the story actually something that he and his wife hide from Jae... years ago... he and KHJ parents are close friends... they are doing business together..  but later he and his wife migrated to Seoul, for a better opportunity... KHJ parent still stay at their hometown.... because of the closeness they had promised each other that they will engaged their children to be marry later whatever the they are...

then his business keep evolving and opportunities in US approaching... they went to the states and stayed there for a long time... suddenly he didnt hear anything from his close friend... he think may be his friend already forgot about him....

years later when they came back to Korea, he search for his best friend.... then he got the information that they had died in an accident and left two sons behind, he search for them but failed at first... at that time Jae is having trouble with his life... and became wild... he know that his son is gay... but Jae keep denying everything at first and the spoiled son become rebelliously wild prince  when his heart is broken...

why he didnt surprise when he know that Jae is gay, may be he believe in fate... one day during a family vacation in china... a very old man came when they visited an old temple... just after they came back to korea

he said "your son has a red string of fate around him, he s engaged right, they will met soon  and they will help each other in certain way, that string had been stretch and tangle when u went far away from ur home country.. but it will not be broken" 

the old man pointed his finger to his sons at that time, when he turn to look at his them, they both are playing, and then he turn to the old man wanting to ask more... that old man is gone.. no where to be seen...

that is why.. when Jae started to act strangely... he instructed his man to follow him.. and the found KHJ... just by looking at the picture taken by his man, most of the time KHJ is playing the guitar and Jae is sitting or standing near him in disguise,he know that KHJ is his son fiancee, but to be sure he hired private investigator to get the full information about the boy,

and he is right... they even traced another son, KHJ little brother, starting from there... he had been helping them .. all the scholarship given actually are from his own pocket, and Jae is requesting one of the manager to offer KHJ for debut.. after that he sent the best manager for KHJ and actually promoting him around... and after a short time, KHJ is one of the top star of the company... and luckily, that young man is really hardworking....

one thing he is really worried at that time is that he didn't know if Jae really serious about KHJ.. and KHJ seemed to be straight .... so when Jae said that he is really serious about KHJ, he is really happy... his late friend must be really happy seeing them together like that...

he want to make their last wish to be true....

 

Yoochun POV

the media is talking about KHJ and his brother lately... so his brother had been able to secure that man... he hope hyun jin didn't feel sad about it... whatever relation he is having with KHJ, it will never succeed, because his brother really like KHJ... , but he saw that the news didnt effect hyun jin at all, why???? may be i am wrong about him having something with KHJ????? his head is full of question again...