questions everywhere

forget me not

KHJ POV

today is the day.. my little brother is waiting for me at my house, eventhough i felt so tired after the show, i drag myself to the airport and took the flight home... picture of my little brother smiling face just enough to make myself feel energize.... every year he  will gave me something made out of the flower... simple little thing.. he know me best... he gave me a necklace , ring, earring, pendant etc made of the flower... forget me not, specially design by him, and he always said that all the accessories existed only one of it kind in the world, because he designed it and paid the jewelry shop to finish up the product. I really proud of him.. he is creative and he is my lovely brother...

I wonder if the mystery bouquet will arrive this year... may be because it always show up at my birthday... then it became something i will expect to appear.. my manager is sleeping beside me... he also looked so tired.. last week schedules are so pack, we didnt have enough time to rest... but after my birthday, i m having a week of vacation..just thinking of that make me happy

"Sir.. we have a special arrangement for you..." say one of the flight attendant

"huh.. arrangement?..."

"yes, we have been asked to gave you this small gift for your birthday, also.. happy birthday from us"

"thank you... " im amaze by the small gift given by the attendant... it is a medium birthday cake and a bouquet of forget me not, at 12:01am on my birthday... so... whoever the person is.. i think he is closer than i think he is... he know my schedule, my flight.. even have enough sources to make a request..... Who you are?????

my manager just open his eyes, wake up from his sleep... and looking at the gift -

"ah!!!!..... it still came eventhough you are in the flight??"

"yes... i felt amaze too"

"and you didnt have any idea who he is?" my manager ask

"no.... he seem to be close but out of my reach... "

"i really want to know who he is... and what he want" my manager is talking to himself now...

me too... who are you?

 

JAE POV

today is his birthday... ive made an arrangement with the airlines company... wherever you are KHJ.. ill not miss the gift ... on his birthday he never threw a party... if there is a party... it usually done by his fan and our staff... and he will attend it formally... private party are rare... i know it because he always at home when his birthday arrived.. one of my staff said that he will celebrate it with someone special.. just two of them... no one know who is this special person.... even me ... may be he has a girlfriend? fiancee? argh.... this kind of thinking will only make my head dizzy...

I should approach him soon.... i dont want to miss the chance... my sources reported that he is still single... just a few gossip here and there.. but nothing serious...

 

KHJ had arrived at the airport... he put some disguise, no one know they rush back from japan on the day the show finished... Deep in the dark room... someone is watching his movement.... "so.. u arrived... i really miss you when you are in Japan"

 

Manager POV

This feeling... i felt it again... just when we put our foot on Korean land... i felt like being watched...

He didnt know.. yet...

For the last 2 years... someone has been sending some weird letter to KHJ, and of course I didnt inform him... all the letters are not threatening... still they are weird... it just like diary of someone watching KHJ, saying that he is missing him, loving his dress up,liking his smiles and all that... at first we thought it was from fanatic fans... but later when the letters came commenting on things that even fans cannot see and didnt know, the company felt that we cannot inform KHJ about it... because it can effect him later....

 

Yoochun POV

Hyun Jin is not around... every year at this date he will vanish from the university and i didnt know where he go... this year i had seen something unusual, it is an earring made of white gold and a strange kind of flower on it... a blue flower... i never see something like that before..... what it is? did he received it from someone special? or he want to give to someone special... hyun jin face is full of smile today.. when i asked where he want to go, he said that he will be sleeping outside and will be back few days later... it make me feel jealous inside...... did he has someone ? a lover?