everything is clear right ??? or may be not

forget me not

JAE POV

i m in my room... my dad called...

"dad.. u always never failed to amaze me, why did u shout at him"

"just giving u a helping hand.. so how is my acting ?"

"mmm... he is in shock.. many things happened to him in a very short moment, but i think he will be ok.. he s not that weak.. or rebellious"

"ok.. then ... u all should start to prepare, the press release and launching tonight will be very happening"

"we will be there.. "

i wonder if it is ok to drag him like this ...

 

KHJ POV

i m still cannot think... my head and my mind seemed like a loose screw...

"Hyun joong, the launching.." my manager calling me from behind

"yes.. i m coming.."

it is very hard for us even to reach the door when we arrive at the company... people gathered all over the place... the function suppose to be at 9 pm , but because of the new break about the two of us, it had been bring forward at 8pm, i didn't try to say anything to the president... he seemed so pleased with what happened... i think i will have to talk to Jae later...

i asked my manager, what should i say.... he said that i just tell the truth.. 

by the time the function start.... the reporters are more eager to confirm the gossip than asking about the collaboration between us ... most of the question are answered  by the manager... and most of it actually gave them one meaning - no comment -

the launching succeed, and after that me and Jae are being interview by the reporter... we reject everything that saying we are having a relationship, they are asking about  the balcony scene, i firmly tell them that it is a misunderstanding, i fainted and Jae is helping me..

Jae is joking all along... he answered the question vaguely... his answer is not a definite answer... like when they ask him if he like me - he answered that he like me very much... and if i am a girl, he married me as soon as possible, the press play along with him... most of them are trying to catch something, some just smiling wickedly...

after tonight i hope that the gossip will go away, as we explain that we are living together because of the new project same as the increase of our meeting outside the company

by the time the function and interview end, i m sure that they will think that all happened today just a gimmick and fan service...

"hyun joong, the president want to see you and Jae" my manager tell me

"ok," i told my sunbae.. ah.. who will suspect that the Jaejoong is our president son... there is nothing ever leak about that

when we reach the president room he  is alone, looking at both of us...

"i never knew you are having a new boyfriend" he said to Jae

"ah... it is really new, i thought i will tell you after the launching" Jae answered

"but.... " i tried to talk, Jae suddenly holding my hand and caress it, my body became stiff...

"so when you are going to bring him to see ur mom?"

"soon... "Jae is smiling...

"bring him home this weekend, he will be part of the family after all" the president said...he is staring at me... i didn't know what to say

"and about the reporter.. just deny it.. the more they curious about you, the more they will stick around.. the single will be launched next week along with the mini album... we will see what happened by then"

"ok dad... can we go home now?"

"yes, dont forget the weekend, and Jae... "

"yes dad ?"

"do you want to register it ? "

"later dad.. we will talk about that"

Jae drag me out of the room ... he didnt release my hand, i m stunned... i didnt say anything.. im waiting for his explanation...  when we reach our house, all the reporters are gone, we sit on the sofa facing each other...

"so.. can u explain everything to me... i think i really didnt get it" i asked

"mmm .... do you want to ask if i am gay ? the answer is yes" he said

"no... i want to know why we are parading like this.. if for the fan service than you should tell the truth to your dad and family.. they will be very mad if they know you are lying to them"

"mmm i m protecting you hyun joong, u dont know my dad, he is an overprotecting dad, last time i denied everything about yunho, and when the gossip come out he exploded,may be because he didnt care if i am gay, he just want me to share everything with the family, i have to beg him to let yunho go after he cheated on me...  without doing anything to him.. if i did the same thing again, eventhough we are not like that, i m afraid he will be over sensitive if there are gossip about us... just play along for a while... go with the flow ok... i will explained everything to my family later.." - (sorry dad, i have to make u a bad guy here, said jae to himself)

"i just hate to mislead them.. it will better if you do it soon" i said

"ok... don't worry " he look at me with care

when we are entering our room later.. i remember something..

"sunbae.. what do ur father means by register it?" i asked

" oh.. that.. we are dual nationality, he ask me if i want to register us in the states" he answer

"us?"

"our marriage" he answer and grin wickedly at me while closing his door

i am speechless

i hope that everything will be clear soon, at least  i told the press that we are not in that kind of relationship...  suddenly i remember.. i didnt tremble or quiver when i m with him just now, when he touched my hand and cares me.. may be i had succeeded to overcome the phobia.. or may be because today is so hectic, i dont know why..but eventhough we just know each other and spend a little time together until now, i got the feeling that sunbae know me  a long time ago..

 

somewhere in Japan

so.. he got himself a boyfriend...  the news are spreading ... i need to settle everything here first... KHJ.. enjoy ur time while u can.. when the time come.. i ll go and claim you...

 

 

Next morning...

the phone is ringing non stop again...

"manager...what is it.. "

"the paper.. "

"why.."

"they confirmed that u two are couple, even though u denied it"

"what!!!!???????????"

"they say ur story are too good to be true.. some even suspecting u faint at the balcony because of the "tiredness of the rough first night"....."

"what??????"

i felt like fainting again...