loosing

forget me not

KHJ POV

today  we are here... at the airport... Jae s family and me... we are sending Yoochun and Hyun jin at the airport.... they are going abroad... to continue their study... Hyun Jin got the offer... but Yoochun said he cannot live without hyun jin... he force his father to send him to the same university... luckily his family is rich... so he didnt have to find sponsors... not like my hyun jin....

Jae is there also... he acting like we never had argument.... i just go on with the flow..... he cannot put his phone away from him.. it always vibrated... i just look at him.... i love him very much.... but what can i do.... after waving goodbye to both of them.. me and Jae are heading home... his phone vibrated

i heard him talking ... i just let him walk in front of me... its hurt....

-"yes..."

-" he s here... i wish u are the one with me now.."

-"im not afraid of him.... he s not my girlfriend.."

-"ok ok ... honey.... my lovely honey..... are u satisfied now?"

-"i think he hear it... , dont worry... he should know.. he should not treat my girl like that... he does not have the right.."

-"well ... dont worry... i ll come"

-"wait for me, kiss kiss honey..."

he ended the call... must be from that girl... he had reach the car... he turn to me.. "hey... just walk faster... i need to see someone important"

i walk to the car.... and sit in front...  suddenly Jae said, "yah!!!, can u sit at the back... i need to pick her up, she didnt like to see u sit in front with me... u really dont know how to please others..."

"why u have to pick her?"

"she is not feeling well... and she like to eat something new.."

"she just can take some pills.. and rest"

"yah!!!... she is a woman, not like u... , she has no one to depend on..."

"like i have someone to depend to.." i whisper to myself...

"what did u say... control ur behavior... she didnt like u disrespect her... she is fragile"

"whatever"

 

the car arrive at the girl house...

"honey... i m here.."

few minutes after that... she came down... and starring at me sharply...

"honey... why u bring him here... "

"i need to send him home"

"what!!!! then how about me, u promised to take me to that new restaurant ,"

"just a few minutes.. then we on our way.."

she opened the door....  "NO!!!!! u pick.. either me or him..."

Jae is looking at me...

"sorry... she is not well, u can go home by ur self, i dont like to hear  her nagging "

she opened the back door... "well... do u think our princess can go home by himself... , just go and sit in front, lets go out another day..." he said to Jae

she walk back to her house, jae run to catch up with her...

i go out from the car... and walk away... i see her satisfaction face from afar... she is forcing Jae to choose...

and Jae didnt even bother to look at me....