old secret haunting back

forget me not

the schedule for the week had been released... the president called both KHJ and Jaejoong to his office..

"So... since you two are from the same company... i think there is no need for me to introduce each one of you"

Both are starring at each other.... the situation is really awkward..

"We will not revealing anything to the media yet.... i like you too to get to know each other this week... just spend some time together, so that this project will be succeed.. i really hope you two become a good friend resulted from this.. all the other solo activities will be running like normal until next week, after the formal media release next week, the two of you need to stick together even for functions outside the company"

Both are still in silent mood... just listening to the president...

"All the songs had been gathered... we need you two to pick which three are the best one, mini album and single will be released accordingly... same as dance practice and other things... your manager will inform you later, so any question?" the president asked

"How long this collaboration will be?" ask KHJ

"It depend on the feedback and fans.... may be u will be sticking together for a long time..."

"So there is no way that i can say no to this... ?"

"unfortunately no, Jae any question?"

"mmm... boss can you make arrangement for us to stay together for the first few months.. until all the thing are settled down?" Jae asked

"What?? staying together?" KHJ startled

"Yea, its more convinient that way... ur house and my house is so far apart.. same goes to the company.. "

"But.... " KHJ still suprise , he look at Jae...that sunbea is smilling is it? something came from his sunbae eyes make him really uncomfortable...

"actually the arrangement has been made, the house is a few block from here, so if u two need to stay back at the company, you didnt have to travel far to go home... and by the time we are speaking now... each of your manager are transporting all the necessary things from your house, and i hope you two will be satisfy with the new place" the president made an announcement....

KHJ face is a little bit pale... this is really unbelievable... first they order me for collaboration without asking my opinion... then they move my things without me knowing it...

"Hyun Joong, are u having fever or something... ur face is pale?" Jae asked his dongsaeng

"N...no... not really... i just shocked, this is so sudden.. i... "

"Dont worry.. i will take really good care of you.. so dinner tonight i will be cooking is that ok with you?"

"aa...a... yes.. "

the meeting ended by lunch hour... each of them went to seperate way because they have their own schedule to follow...

 

KHJ POV

"where are you, manager?"

"i am at your new house... filling your clothes into the cabinet"

"i need to talk to you"

"just wait at the company, i ll be there in 15 minutes"

KHJ took the elevator and heading to the cafe, drinking his juice while waiting for the manager

"there you are.. so how is the meeting with the president?"

"mmm... ok, but i still dont like how things done... most of the time all things had been decided.. like i am left far behind"

"dont worry.. it happen to Jae too, not only you... he also need to follow the instruction given"

"but it is too sudden... and by the look of sunbae waterface... it seem that he know more than me... "

"do you have anything against him? or do you dislike him?" the manager ask

"it is not like that... just we really dont know each other... mmm and i heard some rumours back then, that he had a boyfriend - Yunho"

"are you dislike gay?"

"N...no... just i never have friend like that, it is a new thing for me"

"hahahaha.... hyun joong, ur expression is so funny... it seemed like ur scared that Jae will jump and u anytime at night" his manager are laughing

His manager stand and walk to the office, KHJ still at the cafe... looking depressed... actually... i am having a phobia towards gay... after his parents passed away and he start working, he always been pick up by gays because they thought he is a host looking for money by having around... this is all because of the face his cute face... it became worst when he had been by his gay friend, the young bar owner after being fed with a glass of wine and aphrodisiac... it is a hateful memory for him.. it take years for him to overcome the phobia... at first he cannt even bear to be alone with other guys... but because he need to overcome it for his little brother... he tried his best... it is very fortunate that when he s being offered to debut, the phobia is almost gone... but now.. to live with a gay, just two of them in a house... his mind goes blank.. no one knows about his old sickness... and he didnt want to reveal to anyone....  can i do this ? he is asking himself....

 

JAE POV

Something is wrong... why KHJ is so pale when he heard about living together?... do he hate me? i know that he didnt have any close friend... most of his friend is female, he always try to avoid parties and grouping... he is a loner.. but... i smell something fishy... what it is ? what are you hiding KHJ......