hell

forget me not

JAE POV

the news is the start... in the internet.... rumors and gossip start to talk about us.... KHJ  didnt gave any comment... i am also didnt want to talk.... our relationship... is on the rock... the first three years is the best for us... after that it seemed that our love had wear off.... i wonder how other couple could live together until they die.. may be they didnt have other choice than to stick together.....

I m having an affair with the new hottest girl in town... at first... we just friend... she is so different from hyun joong... everything about her is new to me.. it is like she is giving me space to breath.. or something to look for to live on.. i didnt say that live with KHJ is boring, but the gap between us is so wide... he like to be at home .. just the two of us, while i like to be in groups or drinking outside with friends... some of my friends also cannot have converstaion with him... their idea is so different.... the other thing is KHJ is a straight forward person, if u ask for 1 he will give u 1, some time he didnt know how to make others comfortable.... or rather he didnt know that he hurt other feeling...

so i start to hang with her... she like to cook... and love to have friends around.... she is so easy to be with, and many people are admiring me because i am her best friend now... i went almost everywhere with her.....and then one night she kissed me... our friendship had take another turn..... she know that i am biual and she didnt care.... mmmm... i ve never had a girlfriend before... and having her with me is just like adding water to a nearly die plant....

i put the phone into the silent mode.... and i start to lie to KHJ.... he didnt ask much and doing his own thing.... it s a very long time we didnt sleep together... i become accustomed to have the large bed to myself.... mmmm .... he also didnt complaining... we rarely eat together... but we still a cheerful couple in front of my family... until one day....

KHJ POV

one day... i could not take it anymore.... i open up his phone... he put password to it... i cannot look at the content.... he said he had some work to do.... and left... i follow him... he went to the girl house.... he seemed so happy with her.... and then... their friends came... they are having a party.... from the balcony i saw he is kissing her.... and giving her flowers..... their friend just came out from the house... they are talking.. i walking near them... trying to hear what they talk about, they are saying Jae had declared formally among friends that they re a couple... some mention my name... the others just laughing.... they said there is no way Jae will leave a perfect girl for a man.....

i m standing in the middle of the road.... it seemed like the road has no end.... suddenly there are lights from afar.... it making a noise...... the car is like inches from me... but i cannot move my feet, am i being betrayed.... i wait for him to come back.. but he didnt come home that night, when he came back the next day..... the house is like a war field....

i had waited for him....

"Jae... where are u from?"

"ah.. just here and there"

"why u are not home anymore"

"i have friends outside... they asking me to hang around..."

"why didnt u bring me with u?"

"u dont like crowd, and its better if u stay at home"

'mmm'

"why u asking me a lot of question suddenly"

"nothing"

he went upstairs... i took his phone... its unlock.. i opened it... full of sms calls and pictures of him and the girl.... i waited him to come down and we are having another heat debate

"u are with her are u?"

"why u open my phone.... this is not urs... u should learn how to respect others... thats why u dont have friends, u just do what u want"

"dont change the topic, are u dating her?"

"no... we just friend.... ... dont be so obsessive..... u try to chain me to u"

"u are my boyfriend..."

"but it does give u the right to stalking me"

"what do u mean by that?"

"u are following me yesterday right... i saw u walking besides her friends"

"yea i follow u and u lied"

"if i said i want to see her, u ll be mad at me"

"why should u meet her when u got me?"

"she is different from u"

"are u defending her now?"

"she is my best friend"

"yea... so what i am to u?"

"we have been together for a long time.... u always here, and i always come home ... so why u are so mad?"

"and where u want to go now... "

"to her place, since u already know, what the points of keep it a secret, we are having dinner tonight"

"how about me?"

"just do ur things... u always watch the tv and dine alone, i will only back tomorrow"

"JAE!!!"

i am yelling at him as he walk away from me... i am crying again... that night i called and sms him, but the phone is off... the next morning the girl sms me, saying that i should stay away from her boyfriend and find another like me and die silently.... Jae didnt come home for the next 3 days...

next time he came back.. he is with the girl... he bring that with him... they are in his room laughing.... i m so mad.... she is smirking at me.... and whisper to me  "u are an antique now... just go back to the museum"... i slap her face... and Jae slap mine.... she is crying hard... acting like i hurt her so much... Jae is starring at me like he want to kill me.... when he gone to take some medicine, the girl said... "see... u dont belong here... just go and do operation to be a girl... may be he will like u after that"... she is smilling... when she heard Jae footstep climbing the stairs... suddenly she cried again...saying i am harrasing her with harsh words.....