red string

forget me not

JAE POV

"dad, do u know the new mysterious song writer and composer?"

"the one that become popular just now?"

"yea.."

"no.. i dont know, why?"

"what should i do to get a song from that person?"

"mmm from what i heard.... that person choose whom the singer would be"

"so how they usually get the song?"

"sent by email"

"what?"

"ya, by email... never see the person live"

"how did that person got everyone e mail?"

"i dont know.... but.... there are rumors about that person"

"what kind of rumors?"

"mmm they said he is chaebol, living oversea and just came back here"

"it is him or her?"

"i dont know.... no one know..."

"kind of interesting..."

"ahh... u rarely show any interest in anyone"

"mmmm... his songs...... in unique"

"what do u mean unique?"

"seemed like someone i know long time ago..."

why sometimes i think the song is talking about me.... or it just my imagination....may be it just accidental... but i just cannot tossed the idea aside.....one day i ve received an email from unknown address.... the content is a song....

Chorus - " dont say ..... what u desire... because... it will make my heart bleed"

                   "just let my heart...heal by itself... just dont say that u hate me...."

"i know this from ur gesture....there is something in ur mind.."

"and i know u are not like u used to be...time has pollute...our love.."

"i realized our love is fading... and ur the heartbeat became lessening"

"u had tested my patience...but its hard for me to let u go, if u really wanna go.. just please...

Chorus -

"i dont want.. to try to understand...facing  the realiti..u didnt love me anymore..."

"dont want to know what really happened...u already have my substitute... i just let my heart blinded...."

this really suspicious... Jae is thinking by himself.... but he took the song and sang it... it sound like..... hyun joong is singing to me....

when the song launched to the public... it received massive acceptance...... it is a hit.... they said that the song is originally potrayed the feeling of the composer toward the person loved...

KHJ POV

i send the song to him.... that is what i felt at that time.... my heart that has been hurt by the lost of yunho has became less and less painful... his father iinsist that i should called him dad.. once a month i ll fly to US or he fly here and stay with me for a few days....  he seem better... and talk more this days... and i really like spending time with him.. just like tha father that i have lost long ago... he know that i have hyun jin... and he said that the blood relationship will not cut down.... i said i need time to face hyun jin again... i dont not know how he will react if he know i had faked my death......most of the time i had avoided myself from staying  in seoul.... usually i spent more time in japan and China... thanks to the years in the entertainment world ... i pick up their languages easier.... just sometime when some of the business partner saw me without my glasses, they will say that i look someone.... but they didnt say it loud....

one day in china....

i m walking.....just spending my time looking at the ancient places... and temple..... it had erected there for a long time... few hundred years.... mmmm... i smiling at my self... if only love can be erected like that... for a lifetime.... i wonder why i send the song to Jae.....it just a spontaneous act....

"u... are thinking about him....."

"ha?!!"

"u are thinking about that person..... the one that hold ur red string of fate... ur soulmate....."

"what are u talking about...?"

"just remember.... the red string tied to both of u will never broke down.... wherever u go... u ll be back to him... it is destiny..."

and that old man just leave me...... whom he talk about... Jae?