Why???

forget me not

KHJ POV

i m speechless.... everything that my manager are telling me ... about the gossip, pictures and fans are something i never imaging will happened to me... what will Jae say about this... what will my little brother think about me... the situation now seemed like a new world to me...  my manager went downstairs, its me alone in the room.. Jae went back to his room, he didn't say anything, but i saw that he is also shocked by the news.... our president .... he will be mad because of the gossip... i don't know... i never handle something like this.... what i just saw is what my manager show me... i didn't know what happened in the real world outside.... Jae left his door opened... i heard water rushing down... he s taking shower right now... for him may be this kind of gossip is normal... for me.... ishhh.......

suddenly i heard something ..... i heard some voices outside of the house.... some shouting.. i don't know... i stand up and walk away from my bed.... someone outside our house.... i walked out in my pajama toward the balcony.... someone is waving... i step out standing at the balcony... the sunshine make my eyes blurred.... i cant see clearly.... suddenly i heard screaming come from the people... ah.... they are reporters... and fans.... i shouldn't come out here, i said to myself... when i turn my head to walk back into the house.... i saw the sources of their screaming........ Jae is standing there, behind me, in his bathrobe.... argh...... and the top is open, revealing his chest... i felt dizzy..... and suddenly darkness is all i can see....

JAE POV

i took my shower.... so the outcome of the plan is very extravagant..... my dad just called to say that he really like the result of the plan... i saw KHJ just now... he is shocked... i don't know what his feedback is... i left the room, giving him space to calm down.... from what i see, i can say that he didn't know what to do.... knowing him and living under one roof with him make me realize that he actually a soft person... the KHJ in the media and the real KHJ is different... in the eyes of the media.. i think he try to portrait the perfect KHJ, the tough and manly guy

when i step out of the shower... i heard something outside..... i peek into KHJ room, he s not in... i saw he s walking toward the balcony... looking at something outside... i decide to join him... what did he saw.. he is standing there looking stiff.. when he turn his head and body suddenly.. i know that he didn't realize i m standing behind him.. his face just a few inch from mine.... he look at me and my bathrobe... suddenly he s falling.... i catch him... he is fainting... i lift his body and brought him inside...... his manager rushed from downstairs..... screaming...

"what happen? he s fainted is he?"

"how did u know ?"

"i saw it"

"what do you mean by that"

"i saw it on TV, u two are in the live show just now... they are capturing the scene - ..."

 i put KHJ on his bed... , the manager open the TV..... i saw both of us at our balcony and how i lifted KHJ when he faint..... argh......  the reporter who reported the news are saying something about confirmation of our gossip... and suddenly when he interview someone from at the back, they are congratulate us, even some are saying we are in our honeymoon.....

KHJ open his eyes... looking weak and shocked... he s hearing the news from tv.... it s really funny... i just cannot forget his expression just now.... then he look at me.... wanting to say something... but suddenly the manager came into the room again,  with the phone in his hand

 

KHJ POV

i didn't know what to say...  when i open my eyes ... i heard the news in the TV...... i saw Jae lifted my body at the balcony ... ah....... that look like a bride being lifted.... and they are congratulate us... on what???????........ our honeymoon...??????? does they know what they are talking about !!!!!! and how they get this address???? they sure really fast...... then i see Jae looking at me.... is he mad? i don't know.. i cant read his mind...

suddenly my manager came in with the phone in his hand

"it is from the president" he said

"h.. h..hello... " i said, i m sure he will shout at me...

"yah.. KHJ..." he is shouting...

"i m sorry boss...i ... "

"i m really mad at you.... why u never inform me that you are having a relation with my son!!!"

"e..e.. excuse me sir...... i don't understand.... who is ur son?"

"your boyfriend, Jaejoong, i warn you if you just play around with him and left him broken heart just like his last boyfriend... i will hunt you and kill you!!! he just recovered you know" the president is shouting at my ear.... and me .... is staring at Jae with an open mouth..

"boss... it is not like that..... i... " the line had been cut down...

what i am going to do...... the president misunderstand the whole situation.... the whole world taken things wrongly..... the problem is they like it, all are happy except me and... may be Jae...

i looked at Jae again.. wanting to say something... he just smile and say that i should calm down first.... he understand me he said....  it makes me at ease....

my phone ... it blinking... sms from my little  brother..

"Congrats hyung.... i am happy for you, take me to see him soon ok"

argh..... my head started to spin again.....