i m alive

forget me not

i opened up my eyes slowly.... my head is throbbing... it seemed like i ve sleep for many days.... i dont know where i am....

what happened... why am here.... this place .. i didnt recognize.... never been here before....

i heard voices out there.... i look around.... looking for something im familiar with...but none...

last thing i remember is i ve been lifted.. by someone... (i know?)... wait... before that... mmm   .... i see my car jump on the cliff and blown...

so.. where i am.. this place didnt look like a hospital... it look like a room with medical equipment...

who bring me here?

someone is opening the door....   and i see him.... why?????

 

the news spread through the nation even the world..... fans are sobbing and crying.... some bring flowers and candles to where the car had blown up... it is like a national tragedy.....

"what an unfortunate event... such a good guy.. at the young age.... at the peak of the world... "they said...

Yoochun and Hyun Jin came back to Korea.... they are really shocked.... they really hope that KHJ will be found and he is not dead.... but .... the hope died slowly.... the whole family sad.... even Jae shocked.... it seemed like the event had snapped him from his sleep.... he felt guilty doe throwing KHJ out ... but what can he do... all had happened.... some even blaiming him for what happened... he is also under preassure.... his family is really mad at him.... they didnt acknowledge his relationship with the girl...

KHJ POV

its HIM... he just look at me... but didnt say anything... i want to speak..but suddenly i realized that my head is wrapped by bandage... only my eyes is not covered fully..... then a nurse come into the room... a doctor behind him... saying something to him... he just nodded his head..... i really want to ask them a lot of questions....but i dont have energy to do it.....

when the doctor had gone... he walk toward me.... his face has such a sad expression.... i think he had cried..... i look at him.. and he stare at me.... he put his mouth near my ears... and whispering to me ... "its ok......i ll help u and give u a new life.." then he walked to the door, smiling at me before he close the door and i fall asleep.....

Hyun Jin

i am here at the place where his car crash down..... why hyung?????? why did u die ???? i want to sream to the sky... i want to yell at the god.... why did you take him from me??????? is it enough that u have took our parents from us..... yoochun is standinng beside me with tears in his eyes..... i know that he did not only sad because of my brother death but also because of his brother betrayal...... i didnt put the blame on him... he and his brother is a different person... but i really disappointed with Jae.... i thought that their relationship is the best thing i ever see..... why did it happened.... why do love change????

"he s gone..."

"no... i really cannot accept this yoochun... why????"

"he is really a good brother.... for both of us..."

"yoochun... i ....i..... why Jae..."

"shhh.... dont worry... hyun jin... i will never leave u...."

"dont say that.... my hyung... he said that too when our parents gone... but ...."

"just cry if u want to....."

"yoochun.... "

"yea...."

"he  didnt die, didnt he?"

"no.... he live... here   forever ... in our heart... "

KHJ POV

i wake up again..... there is no one here..... where is everyone?..... why no one come and see me.... and why he is here with me?