Earing

forget me not

Everything is ready... perfect... i reach my hyung house earlier than i thought .. cook some of his favorite dishes and florish the house with the forget me not... i put candles all over the hall with some stars on the wall, the one that will glow in the dark... under each flower s arrangement, i put blue candle ... some even purple... when i shut down the light.... light the candle.... the hall became one of our fantasy place.... with stars all around the wall.... glowing.....

This year i made an earing.... a white gold, with forget me not on it... which gave a contrast - white and blue... perfect for my hyung.... just like him.. the one that shinning unusually...

we always celebrate his birthday together... actually there are secret behind it.... we shared our birthday.... the date we are born to this world is the same- my hyung didnt put his real birthday for public.. he said that if he do that he cannot enjoyed the celebration... his real birthday is one day before the official date published... the same date with me...

"Hyun jin... " my best friend called me

"yea... yoochun..why u sound so sad.." his voice ..sound like he is depress

"nothing.. just want to wish u happy birthday... a little sad maybe.. because we never celebrate ur birthday... "

"dont be like that... i know u care a lot about me... i ll be back in a few days... "

"mmm... it is so empty here... i felt lonely and this room felt bigger when u are not here"

"yoochun... just wait for me, ill return... "

"i only hope that one day u ll tell me where you go every year... mmm....  who u spent ur time with.... " yoochun sound eager to know

"one day i ll tell you my friend... "

"hope that day will come sooner... come back earlier this year... i have no one else here.."

"ok... will be back soon... take care ..."

"happy birthday hyun jin...bye.."  yoochun ended the phone call.... inside he felt like some part of himself is missing... i feel empty .. he said to himself

 

JAE POV

he arrived at the airport... my people are there.. watching him and sending the report to me... the manager also arrived with him... if only i had the courage to open myself to him and confess... i just didnt know how to do it.... in any relations before this... the one that will chase and start a relation with me is the other party.. i never start any step toward them... that is why i always with friends around me... some are lovers... but just outside... because i just go with the flow... as long as nothing attach ...

but the KHJ is a special case... i didnt want to loose him, if i go and confess... then may be i will be rejected... i didnt know his ual orientation... but  i know that he involve with some girls before..

"so... he arrived already?" i called my man at the airport

"yes, with his manager..... and the flower"

"did he hold it himself?" i asked

"yes... mmm... i think he smile while holding it"

"really??" i felt so happy

"so, what we should do next boss?" asked my man

"just follow him until he arrived at his house, then u can go home, and thank you for today.." i reply

"it my pleasure boss, there s no one following him... but still we have to be very careful" my man reply... i asked them to watch for any possible attack because no one know KHJ will arrive at the airport today, the company is really care about his safety, especially after the series of letters we received lately

someone is knocking my door...

"jae.. are u sleeping already?"

"no mom... im awake.. cannot sleep yet"

my mom come into my room with a glass of milk... "ur waiting for his arrival didnt you?"

"yes... he arrived safely..., mom... do you think if i approach him.. will he accept me? i ask my mom

"mmm... you have to try... u know that me and your dad really like that boy, the one that u like" she said smilling

"i want to.... but i didnt have enough courage to do it mom... im scared " i confess

"or u want me to do it for u?" asked my mom

"can you, will u mom... , no... just kidding... i have to handle it myself... just wait mom... ill take ur son in law back home soon"

"i hope so son... this house need some one to cheer up.... yoochun is at the university dorm.. rarely back home... and you also busy... "

"ok mom... i ll try harder... i have plans ahead.... i will make him ur son in law son... " i said with confident

"right... but if u need any help, just tell me or ur dad, we will help" my mom said before she went out of my room..

ah.. they are so supportive... once, years ago i am so wild.. a spoiled son, may be because i always get what i want...my parent try to control me, but i started to spend my time outside with girls and clubs, one thing i didnt cross is the family name... i never told anyone about my family because i dont want to give my parents any trouble if i made a mistake outside... once i debuted... my world became harsh.. the competition and gossips.. all around me.. at one point nearly make me give up.... until... i found him - the man with the flower that glow even at the night....he make me realise how lucky i am... to have everything, while he almost has nothing... still he is very optimistic and live a hard life witha smile...

When i suddenly change... my parent are wondering the sources of my changes... and i told them when they asked me... it s him - that make me change, that s why my parents didnt object when i said that i love the guy...

KHJ POV

"hyun jin... im home..."

"hyung !!!!!!... u arrived.. wait i ll wait for you outside"

"i am outside the house now hyun jin.... just want to say that im home... " i ended the call when i saw hyun jin running toward me

"hyung!!... u r here... hey! u got the flower again this year..."

"yea... the person make some arrangement n i got it on the plane"

"mmm... who ever it is... that person really like you hyung"

"dont know... never gave me more than flower... still... if the person appear..i want to ask many questions"

"hyung.. just close ur eyes... dont open until i said so.."

"ok..." i walked with my little brother beside me.... when i open my eyes... i see the stars and the blue shadow of the flower and the candle... making the hall just like a fairy tale .... he is the best.... i am so happy.....

"this is ur gift this year hyung... " he said giving me the earing... it s really cool

"and this is your present my little brother... " i gave him a present... something i know he wanted long time ago, but never ask me about it

"you bought me the latest mac laptop and an ipad, i love u hyung.... " he is happy with the gift...

"i love ur gift more... " i said to him

"the earing came as a set... i gave u one and keep one... , so eventhough we are not together.. we will remember each other.. like the forget me not "

"i see.. so this time ur design has evolved again... this is really nice.. are u sure u dont want to open any jewelry business in the future.. ?"

"dont want to talk about the future yet hyung... just get married soon, i need sister in law to gossip with.."

"ur naughty boy..."

and by the morning... both of us are sleeping soundly in my room.... having my brother around... it just like heaven.... my manager didnt call me the next morning and 2 days after that... only sms asking if i need anything..

we spent the holiday together far away from the city... the third day i drop my little brother at the usual spot.. we wear the earing... it look really cute on him..

 

Yoochun POV

today hyun jin came back after 3 days... i prepared his birthday gift.. something from my heart.. he arrived at the dorm, looking tired...i m so happy that he is back... BUT.... what he is wearing??????? is it the same thing i saw  before he went to vacation????

i didnt ask him... didnt want to make him suspect that i have feeling for him... i just chat with him like always and spend our time together... as long as he is back by my side... i am happy.... UNTIL..... a few days after that... im watching tv interview about idols show in Japan a week before.. and i saw the same EARING - the small blue flower... and it is wear by KHJ????????............HOW????>>> it end up there????  my head is filled with questions again