vacation

forget me not

WEEKEND KHJ

today is the day... we are going to go for a date.. me and hyun jin, i ve booked the flight ticket, just the two of us, it is a very long time since we go for family travel...i didnt tell hyun jin where we will go... it is a suprise.. this weekend date not only for him, but for me as well.. few days ago i ve been living with my sunbae, the rumoured gay idol, and it make me jumpy all the time... i ve been taking my medication and try to sort my feeling... it took longer than i thought... but by the end of the week, i felt that i can breath easier... Jae usually cook when he had time and invited me and my manager to dine together, it became our habit... my nightmare became lesser ... and by the third night i can sleep without screaming at the middle of it... me and Jae keep our territory by ourself.. he came into my room occasionally, to wake me up from my nightmare or to ask about something.... i never went to his room... i kept my distance.... i tried to convince myself that he is harmless and it is ok to believe him... i just need time

Jae usually spend his leisure time with his friends, he has a cat... and i love it... when he is not around i let the cat sleeping in my bed.. My sunbae never make any gesture or move toward me... day by day.. i questioned myself about the romour i heard that had been circulating around... is he is really gay? all his action didnt show it... if there is any hint i m sure ive see it.. because from my experiences... no gays can keep their hand from trying to touch me... i am a magnet to that rare species...

i called hyun jin asked him to come at our usual spot... he didnt bring anything with him of course... that little brother of mine.. i ve brought everything he need with me.. bought it days ago... he need new clothes and other things as well... to go and shopping something for him is a pleasure of mine... i bought him some expensive brands, hyun jin live on his own since i quit school and put him on the boarding school, i find the best school i can afford... eventhough i didnt have to pay that much because he is a genius... most of the time he won the scholarship, i know that he is doing his best because he felt guilty when i quit school for him... but i think he deserve more to be in school than i am... i am not that keen in my study... that is why he never used the card i gave him.. sometime i felt that he still living a life like before i became an idol, using as minimum as he can...

"hyung.. you arrived already?"

"yes, where are you? we need to go now"

"where we are going? i m a little late today, but i am nearby.. just using different path today"

"why?"

"i felt like i m being followed, so i just go out the bus earlier... i m walking through blocks here, dont worry, ive check everything it safe already"

"ok... just call if anything happen ya"

"just a few minutes more... i saw ur van already" he hang up the phone

is someone is following him around? may be some reporters heard rumours about him.. but i always make sure that his name never mentioned or attached with me.. even the seat in the flight are seperated.. i know there is nothing to worry, if not, my manager would have warned me about it...

some one knocking the door.. it is him.. i m glad he arrive

"whoa... hyung.. where are we going... " he asked when he say the luggages

"jeju"

"jeju island... yea!!!!!... but i didnt bring anything with me, u didnt mentioned it"

"i bought everything already... just have fun, this is our date" i said to him

"yea... i am so happy... it is along time since we spend time together"

 

Hyun Jin POV

i never know my hyung arranged the vacation... in the flight we sit seperately... someone noticed him and taking pictures of him through their phone... i hope that when we are in the island, no one will notice us...  i am sleepy.. i saw my hyung going through his comic... ah.. he really like comics a lot... he said that it is easier to understand ...

we arrived at the island.. my hyung went into under disguise... wearing other clothes since a few people no tice him in the flight..we took the cab and went straight to our hotel... it located quite far away from the normal tourist attraction.. i m going to have a really good weekend..

we went to many places together... my hyung disguise is geeting better.. no one notice him , may be because no one know he is coming here.. we are taking pictures here and there... i took asked him to snap me under the honeymoon gate, yea... it feel so good.. i saw a lot of dolharubang around the island... well.. this is the island of gods...

After 2 days, we went back to seoul.. spending time on the island, feeling the sea breeze, looking at the sea and hearing the sound of the waves make both of us feel refreshed, eventhough we are really tired... my hyung drop me near my dorm, i took the taxi back... i m exhausted enough to bring the lugages with me... he even bought me pairs of shoes..

 

Yoochun POV

he is back.. from afar i saw the light in the room switched on.. i  just came back too... my hyung had move into the new house... he s living with KHJ now... i went to their house this weekend, knowing that hyun jin will be out of the campus on the weekend, i tried to follow him the day he went out... but failed... he is so fast... one day i will know where u go hyun jin....

"so hyung... how is it?"

"what.."

"how it felt living with someone you like"

"mmm... we just live here for a week... there s nothing much to talk about"

"did you cook for him?"

"yea... but nothing more.. "

"lets go back home.. dad and mom is waiting"

i want to ask him more about KHJ... but he seemed like he didnt want to talk about it... so we just spend our weekend with our parent... like always... i really hope that our family will be like this forever.... i felt so happy when i m home... we are talking, eating and shares our story...

"how is your weekend?" i ask hyun jin

"great.. "

"where you went to this time?"

"went to jeju... it is really great there"

"really..... may be one day we can go together" i said

"of course... let go there someday in the future.. "

i saw he came back with many things.. clothes etc... these all are expensive brand... mmm.....

"so you went there and shopping a lot.... "

"ah..... dont be cheated this all not original.. i dont have the luxury to buy something on the mall, so i just went through some street things"

"is it so..... wow... it look like real.."

i see things he brought back from afar... i know it is a real thing... who bought it all for him????... aish.... hyun jin u are always a mystery for me....

 

JAE POV

he is back ... he said that he went to a vacation, i asked his manager where he went to and with whom.. so he went to Jeju with someone... who is that person.. i smile at him and asked a few normal question.. he seemed so tired.. my staf reported that he arrived with someone at the airport, and that person is younger than him, i didnt want to ask him because i dont want him to think that im following his movement...

these last few nights he was able to sleep without nightmare... at first i m shocked to hear him screaming at the middle of the night... i went into his room running at the first night, his room locked, so i had to use the spare key, he is screaming ini his sleep... shaking all over... saying "please... let me go..... and no " a lot... i didnt know what kind of trauma he has been to, i didnt ask because i want him to open up by himself... KHJ what you really afraid of? who makes you like this?....

 

at the other place

someone is talking to himself....... so.... u are moving to a new place... he moved the cctv angle .. looking at KHJ new house.... nice place.... but i m still here watching you.. he smile wickedly...