its him

forget me not

JAE POV

i know that i see him....its HIM.... KHJ.... my eyes didnt lie to me.... i absolutely sure about it......

this week i supposed to go to Japan for some promotional tour.... but it had been cancelled last minutes... so i ask my dad to adjust the schedule for me to have a week - vacation... i didnt even know i m here.. i didnt intend to came..... as i walking through the alley.... to the place where i usually watch KHJ long time ago..... i see him..... and he saw me... and he run..... i try to catch him... but failed.... where did he go... is it really him... or i just imaging someone like him... may be... but i know its him....

this is nonsense... he is dead.... there is no way that he is still alive.... but still...  police never found his body.... mmmm.... i  need to know more.... i went back to my house..... surfing the net..... searching if there is a rumors about him..... but the search result is zero...

 

KHJ POV

phew.... i nearly caught by him... why he is there today... i had been informed that he will be in Japan at least for a week... to see each other unexpected like this... aish....it felt like the houseowner bumped into a thief in his house... i keep hiding until i m sure that he is not there anymore.... i walk fast to my car and drive away..... why did Jae came here? did he miss me that much? is he still in love with me? i thought the feeling he has toward me now is guilty.....

my schedule for the week is pack... usually i try to arrange everything as many as i can whenever i came here - Korea... because i want to go out from the country as fast as i can... especially when i know that Jae is around... he is the only person close to me that i have met until now..... if i saw hyun jin back then.... i dont think i can run away like that....

 

JAE s DAD/the president

mmm i heard a weird rumors circulating in the business world lately, they said that there is a new young CEO, that just came back from US that look like KHJ... i never meet that person.... but the rumors are going bigger.... but they said of course it is 100% is not KHJ.... the name is different and a person can change anything but family background.. he is the only son , an heir... so the possibility it is him is zero... i didnt want to tell that kind of gossip to Jae, because i dont want him to get false hope.... and KHJ is death... if he is alive... he had come back long time ago....

 

Hyun Jin POV

i just came back from a dinner with Yoochun... after came back to Korea.. we want to live separately, but Yoochun parent insisted that we live with them.... Yoochun of course didnt want to, but i had succeeded in persuading him... to live there.... i know that his family is lonely without children around them.... I had started to work in the university, lecturing... while Yoochun is working with his dad... Yoochun is matured now... i can see once in a while, his dad will leave the companies in his hand for a few weeks... but stil he always know how to amaze me... the immatured Yoochun that i know long time ago.... had turn into very responsible Yoochun that i really proud of today...

 

JAE S MOM POV

i know my eyes didnt do a trick or magic.... i saw him that day.... there are a new product launching at one of the biggest hotel in Seoul... i went there with my friends as she is one of the stockholder of the company.... an di saw him.. it is really him....... KHJ...

 

KHJ POV

im back.... im lonely... i really miss him.... just a few minutes standing in front of him just now... make me want to hug him...there is an emptiness in my heart now.... it just like that piece of heart had being stolen away by him.... OMG.... even he hurt me deeply before... why i still feel like this..., i wrote the song and send to him....

I would give you more than forever
I would love you, long after the end of time
I would give you, more than forever
More than the rest of my life
If that’s what I could do
I’d be loving you more than forever

If I had a thousand years to love you
I would need a thousand more
There’s so much love, inside I wanna give you
You’re all I’m living for

A lifetime ain’t enough, to love you
Ohh.. there’s not enough time
To have you here beside me, If I could

And if I had a million of your kisses
That wouldn’t be enough to get me by
It’s gonna take more than a lifetime of your kisses
To keep me satisfied

 

(author notes -ps- this is a real song - i didnt ceate the lyric)