gone...

forget me not

i walked home... i didnt even bother to call my manager... the street is so dark.. no one will recognize me.... i dont know how long ive been walking... just after i walked away from Jae... rain pours down on me..... i am wet all over.... it is lucky actually, because... my tears are all washed away by it... it seemed that the sky are crying together with me... i didnt bother to stop...and keep walking...  i felt dizzy.... my clothes that really wet from the rain is half dry.... i am trembling... it is so cold... i cannot walk anymore.... i tried to call Jae... but his phone are off.... so i called the manager... by the time the manager found me... ive fainted i the middle of no where....

when i opened my eyes... im in the hospital... the president is there too.. he look so worried.... jae also there... when they all gone... Jae come to me...

"do u think if u do thing like this.. i will leave the girl?... dont use cheap tactics... u want my father to know right... so he will be mad at me"

"it n n nothing like t... that..."

"u are really a .. like she said... "

"Jae... i.. i... "

"i dont want u to accompany me at the weekend, this weekend i want to take her with me... gave whatever reason to dad, i dont care"

"b..b...but..."

"she is so weak, she alone,she need me, i will tell them u are busy with new projects... please can u at least do that favor to me... i ve help u in many things before"

"why...w..."

"and one more thing... if u can... please move out... i want to take her home, she cannot stand u, and her friend didnt like u"

i cannot say anything anymore.... my tears keep falling.... Jae just look at me and go... am i a burden now?

he never come and visit me... and when my manager came to take me home.. he said that all my things had been packed, i will be moving to a new place... when i reach home.. i see my things in the boxes.... and near the dustbin... i see all my gift to Jae in there... together with the trash...  the manager is looking at me... he want to say something... but didnt...

i got sms from yoochun and hyun jin wishing me good happy life - THAT DAY IS MY BIRTHDAY.....