Bonus Chapter : Chapter 6

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae’s pov

I wish you were here .. sitting besides me. Holding my hands and create a wonderful smile to me . Why you make me like this?Our baby are waiting for us, please wake up as soon as possible oppa! I tried to smile and laid my lips on Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Goodnight oppa. I’m sorry , i want to return back to home for a while. I will visit you this morning . Alright oppa?” i whispered to his left ears and slowly pulled that thick blankets to covered his body.

Yoo Sera’s pov

Haish, you already ruined my plans oppa. I think you died but today i’ve got a really ‘good’ news . News that make my blood temperature increased.

“Arghhhh!!!”i screamed and ruffled my hairs. Why? Damn it! If Baekhyun’s finally  awake , i’m dead!

Lay’s pov

I rubbed my hungry stomach and take a look at my phone screen . 11.00 pm ? still early to sleep pabo!Then , i must do something to fill this empty stomach. Food.. yeah..

I start my car engine and went to the nearest shop. I walked along the the street and spotted a familiar figure infront of me.A pregnant woman on the middle of the street . She was sitting on the street with her hands over her big tummy.

Yoon Hae?!

I look closer and that was true.. she is Yoon Hae!My eyes widened and i quickly went to her.

“Noona,what happen to you?”

Her face become red like tomato and suddenly she said ..

“Lay.. i want you to send me to the hospital right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter