Bonus Chapter : Chapter 7

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae's pov

" Baekhyun oppa. This is our baby...Byun Hae Young. Please wake up as soon as possible! I need you besides me..oppa please!" said Yoon Hae slowly to her husband . She laid her fingers on Baekhyun cheeks.. and tears keep rolling down from her eyes.

I keep calling his name but i got no answer. He just remains silent. He..He just sleep. Please wake up Baekhyun!

I need you to be on my side. Our baby need you. I wiped my tears and caressed my husband cheeks.

"Please, oppa!"

I slowly pulled the thick blanket and covered my husband body. I took a glance at my watch. I've an appoinment with doctor Lee.

I let out a sigh and glanced at him and our baby. Oppa, i want to meet doctor Lee for a while.. I'm leaving you..

I walked slowly to the door and suddenly, i can hear someone was breathing heavily.

"Arghhh...!!"

Baekhyun oppa is awake?

Baekhyun pov

I feel a huge pain in my head. I ruffled my hairs and unconciously screaming at that young woman named Yoon Hae.

"What are you doing to me?! My head feels ...arghhhh!"

I slowly run my fingers on my faces.. i can feel many scars .. my face was fully damaged. I cannot accept all of this.

My life totally destroyed and i don't know how to handled this problem anymore.

No. i'm not knowing her, i don't know who's my parents..

and

i just feel l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter