chapter 5

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

Ouch!!! ughh!!! It hurts! i can feel the huge pain on my lips and i quickly touched my lip.

Blood was flowing out from my mouth. Baekhyun just stared at me, feeling shocked.

Yah! why are you just looking at me? aren't you gonna help me?!

D.O oppa rushed to me and carried me bridal style.  Sehun followed me from behind. My head became dizzy and D.O oppa placed me on his bed. he wiped my blood carefully and put some ointment.

I smiled weakly to him. About this problem,  i can't blame Baekhyun for hurting me .

"Are you okay,yoon hae?" D.O oppa asked and held my shoulder. i nodded. why i feel happy and calm with him?

"Thanks oppa~"i said to him. He caressed my cheek with his thumb. "Don't cry ,yoonie. i'll be beside you. you're living together with us right?" asked D.O.

"Neh,oppa."i replied and the door suddenly opened by itself and revealed Sehun and ChanYeol . They came to me and hugging me tightly.

"ooh.. my pretty dongsaeng.are you fine? want oppa to cook something for you?" Chan yeol said to me and pinched my cheek.

"it's okay oppa, I'm not hungry!"i said happily.

Sehun ran towards me and hugged me again. "noona~"

ooh.. this creepy boy.

Baekhyun pov

I punched yoon hae? I looked at my finger. There's Yoon Hae blood..

She must be really angry right now. I walked to D.O's room because i saw him carrying yoonhee to his room a while ago.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter