Bonus Chapter : Chapter 8

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

I carefully touched my wounds. It's really hurt . I grifted my teeth and throw away the blankets. Who did this to me?

"Baekhyun-sshi, are you okay? " ask someone. I quickly titled up my head and look at the person.

"What happen to me? Why i can't remember my family? and i want to ask you..who is she? The young woman that carrying her baby at the outside. Why she keeps saying that i'm the father of her daughter?!"

The man with a white shirt walked slowly towards me and putting both of his hands on my shoulder. He smiled and laughed.

"That's your wife Baekhyun and the cute baby is your daughter, Byun Hae Young!" said doctor Lee.

Then, he pointed at me and the medicine on the table besides me. "You need to  take a medicine. You have an amnesia. I'm sure you will recover faster. Don't worry okay? Please take care of your wife. Poor her."

MY WIFE? What the hell?

Yoon Hae's pov

Suddenly, i feel afraid with my own husband. He seems weird and keep glaring at me. Doctor Lee ask me to take care of my husband.

"Urm, i afraid that he will behave like a monster. Look at him..he just sending me a glare!" i explained to the doctor. Doctor Lee shook his head and let out a loud laugh.

"Just treat him like a baby. I'm sure he will like it, Yoon Hae Rin. Good luck!"

I gulped and look at him. There was Baekhyun with his mad fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter