chapter 41

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 41

Yoon Hae's pov

"yoo sera?"i asked and stares at her.yes,she is yoo sera.she's back again.

she really want my husband ?oh my god,don't tell me that this woman have something else to do with me.

"yes.my name is yoo sera.your name?"she asked me with a annoying voices.

you don't know me or you only pretend that you didn't know me? a word is really suitable to describe her but i've a manner .

actually,i don't call anyone that i hate include yoo sera with a words.i shook my head slowly and fake a smile to her and yoo seung ho.

"i'm yoon hae rin. nice to meet you,yoo sera."i said to her.her eyes keep searching for something in my house.

"looking for baekhyun?"i tapped her shoulder and smirk.

yoo sera grabbed my hands and cupped my chins."you know me well,yoon hae.i repeat

my words again.where your husband?"

i shook my head and release her hands from my faces.

"i'm alone in this house and baekhyun have his work.he's an idol.are you stupid?"i whispered to yoo sera ears.

she slapped my faces and leave my house.

yoo seung ho dashed towards me and rubbed my faces slowly."forgive my noona.she

always behave like that."

i smiled.this young boy .he has kind and polite attitudes.better than his noona.

"deh.i'm fine,seung ho.i think you just go back to your house.maybe your noona will mad with me."i tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter