chapter 39

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:sorry for the late update everyone and welcome to my new subbies and also my readers.

gomawo ^^

i mark this chapter as 'RATED M' for some scene.here my update readers. :)

Yoon hae's pov

should i stop this intense and passionate kiss now?omo..

my hearts keep beating faster and faster when baekhyun pressed his lips again on my lips.

i took this opportunity to wrapped my arms around his neck.he pulled me closer to him.

i was feeling dizzy and a bit exhausted with this long kisses.

"baekhyun..w-we should stop now.."i try to pushed his body.

he shook his head and stares at my swolen lips.i mean it..my lips .

"molla.if i refuse?"he asked and breathed and ran kisses .. everywhere.Baekhyun smirked a little when i accidentally remove his jacket.

oh my gosh...damn it.i will get more kiss with my husband.yes.. my husband with a raging hormones right now.

it was slow but passionately. i groaned when he crashed his teeth at my neck.

baekhyun's pov

i caress her thigh and began to unclasped her bra. i cupped her chins and whispered something at her.

"just moan my name.."

she look too innocent although i already have a first night with her.she whimpered slowly..

scared with me?

our body..really close with each others. 

she is beautiful and charming.

like a angel sent from 

heaven.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter