chapter 3

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae Pov

What the heck! What did he just freakin' say? Aish, I'm getting a headache from all this nonsense, and my tomato of a face isn't really helping much.

"I love her. She's my lovely wife~" He squished my into a hug as he swayed around.

Stomping on his feet, in order to prevent hom from moving, I clenched on his shirt and pulled it down, confronting him with the continous lies he was saying.

" Would. You. Stop. Saying. That. I'M YOUR DAMN WIFE?!? Urghh, you're so irritating like a pest." I spoke with my teeth tightly clenched.

"YAAaaa!! That hurts!" he groaned as he walked, well more like limped, over to his friend to whisper something.

As they began discussing, I heard the word 'fake' multiple times in their conversation. What was he talking about? Only after 5 minutes, did they finish their conversation.

"Noona, chukahae! You're apparently Baek hyung's wife." Sehun stepped towards me as he opened his arms, assuming that I'll actually hug him. I may or may not have given him this REALLY judgy look with a slight hint of disgust.



While trying to decipher what Sehun actually meant, Baekhyun was smiling in my perhipheral vision??? Ok, we need to back track and just review what I think just happened. Uhuh he is, it's like seeing a whole new different species to be honest. It felt so foreign and almost alien to see that heartless man actually have an emotion, other than arrogantness.

It looked so...... odd. 

Realizing it was him who I began to judge, the 'smile' turned into a sneer. He went back to shouting at me and dragging my by the limbs. I swear soon enough my limbs are going to be amputated.

" Hurry up! We have places to be and go. CHOP CHOP!!" Oh hi! Welcome to the minutely( cause he nags every single minute) Baekhyun Nagging festival! Where you'll be nagged to death. Hmm, seems like an accurate description.

" I SAID CHOP CHOP WOMAN!!!!!" Frustrated with him, I trudged next to him as I mumbled incoherent words. ' Say chop chop one more time and I'll place you on a chopping board and chop you up, jerk...' 

" What did you just say?" I think he figured out I was back talking him, well it doesn't quite count since I didn't mean for him to hear.

" Hmm, now that I think about it, did you know that your name resembles this english word? What was it? AHH BACON!!" I think I succeeded in diverting the attention from the previous subject w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter