Bonus chapters : A Real Marriage Life with him , Byun Baekhyun ! Chapter 1

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae’s pov

I took a glance at my watch . It’s already a midnight. Where is he? Where’s Baekhyun oppa? I sighed and rest my head slowly on the pillow.

“oppa ~” i mumbled and shut my eyes . I laid my fingers on my stomach .My stomach grows bigger ..day by day . Our baby is growing inside my womb.

Suddenly , i heard someone pulling the doorknob . It must be my husband. I carefully walked to the door and waited for him.

The door open by itself and revealed Baekhyun . He walked towards the bed without looking at me. I become hurt by his action.

I slightly pout and lazily sit on the bed. Looking at him. “Are you okay ,oppa? How your comeback stage . You must doing well right ?” i said to him.

“Huh..” Baekhyun said and buried his head with the pillow. He’s acting really weird just now.

Baekhyun’s Pov

I’m not really in a good mood today . I don’t know why. I bit my own lips and can feel that Yoon Hae slowly pressed her lip on my cheek.

Damn , i miss this feelings.Get a touch from my wife , feeling her kiss. I hold my breath and quickly  sit and stares at her faces.

“Why oppa ? Mianhaeyo , i’m just kiss your face. I-i’m sorry .” She stuttered and make her ways to a door.

Why Yoon Hae ? You didn’t understand me yet ? Let’s see. I hold her wrist tightly and decreasing the gaps between us . I had my arms around her waist and pushed her small body to me.

“I love you and for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter